We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

The winter meeting of the Bilderberg group is named DAVOS meeting. It is an open forum dedicated to Global initiatives . While the Bilderberg meetings that take place in summer are secretive. Davos is an attempt to promote global policies into all governments of the world.They have had lots of success over the years in Europe. But as we have seen. Times are changing. I personally have spent lots of time explaining this so called hoax to people over the years. Lots of abuse from name calling idiots. I feel it was worth the while now that most people with a fraction of a brain see the truth of the shadow government. Still much work and teaching left to do. But now there are many teachers. ....Any way ,back to Davos meeting. It will be interesting to see how they react to this movement that is going Global. And it is moving "QUICKLY " , very quickly..I think it would be wise to connect with anti-globalists from around the Globe. When USA decided years ago to get involved with other country`s. It was to help them create their own independents. But then the Progressives (communist party new name ) got their foot in the door. And under the guize of helping take care of you. They trampled on the sovereignty of the country`s.  If these country`s had a constitution like ours it would not have happened. The progressives had their hands full with America because of our Constitution.But they kept their eye on the prize and have come close to completing their agenda. Not many see the truth of this .This is what we need to teach .I will be watching Davos meeting closely to see what they are up to..I hope this thread might catch on a little to bring awareness to what is going on.

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This video  ,I call  my must see video. It is a great teaching video that points out how the Progressives were so successful in fooling us.

This video gives you a view of the security that is used for Davos meetings....The real rulers of the world....THE ELITE..

A little taste of Davos...These are the people who wear the puppet strings of the bilderberg inner circle. They are the people who shape the policies of the UN. and the NWO.

Davos is the little Bilderberg. Although it is out in the open and not as secretive as Bilderberg It has the Global agenda as i t`s main goal.

When Bilderberg controls the MSM. It is our duty to become citizen news reporters. Alternative news is the way of the future. The truth will set us free.

It is plain to see the agenda of Bilderberg is a One World government....It is as plain as the noses on our faces.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly