We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Starting a column where I hope to get a lot of participation from the members researching the subject.

I'll start it off with two pictures. the first will show the 12 ruling families based on money and the second will show the six politicians in Soros pocket;

Ok People, lets see how well you all can research and post.

M

Views: 1436

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Another reflection on knowing your enemy.

Frankly. I'm chagrined and dismayed by the videos of political types parading to and fro at Trump Tower and the Oval Office; numbering multiple dozens, if not hundreds.

These frauds and hustlers are there for only a solitary reason; to secure their financial future thru some form of government handout. Spare me the cliché that they're all good conservatives. In fact, most of them wouldn't recognize a conservative principle, if it bit them in the butt. 

Trump, who craves the adulation and attention, is oblivious. And then his circle is shocked when there's a self serving leak from one of these jerks.

I'm reminded of a High Renaissance portrait of Julius Caesar on the eve of Battle w/Vercingetorix, Leader of the Gauls. Just two people in a very large tent, Caesar and an acolyte holding a large candle late into the night.

One hallmark of great leaders is their self discipline to reflect in solitude; a trait of the Greeks and Romans who endured for 15 centuries. Were we wiser we would understand this.

Interesting little video about Obama's slush fund;

Speaking of enemies, a reflection.

The South produced many of our most o/s Founders, among them:

Patrick Henry, John Rutledge, Samuel Huntington, Thomas Jefferson, Richard Lee, James Madison, Charles Pinckney, among others and Jeffrey Sessions will never, ever be conflated w/any of them.

It is embarassingly obvious, to me, that either Sessions is blissfully unaware that there is a mortal struggle in process between our frenzied left and those who want to return our nation to its traditional mores or he is an absolute and utter dunce. How else does one explain his giggling and idiotic response to Frankenstein's obvious set up question regarding Russian contacts.

Great men take the measure of their enemies and seize the moment. Now, w/his recusal, it is likely an Obama holdover flunkey will appoint the Special Investigator for this entire Russian fandango.

Nice work jackass!!!!!!!!!!

When a model is needed, look to Roman words and behavior.

In 170 BC; standing in the Well of the Roman Senate, Lucius Atticus of Umbria, a colleague of Cicero, thundered;

"Oderint dum Metuant !" (Let them hate, as long as they fear !"), in reference to Carthage. We no longer produce such men.

Instead we generate effete giggly midgets, such as Sessions; who head for the tall grass at the first whiff of trouble. 

His recusal now leaves the Russian Investigation in the hands of Obama, Holder and their flunkies remaining at Justice.

Now watch the republicrat scumbags abandon Trump in droves as this unfolds, thanks to Sessions.

And the Trump agenda will go down the tubes.

WATCH!!!

I think we are underestimating Sessions.
If I am prover wrong, so be it.
I never thought Trump would pick the team he did.
I still think he is too union friendly.
I will give him a chance.
I do not think he is in league with the Russians.

Hank,

I also want Trump to succeed, for the greater good, namely the nation; as the alternative, our frenzied left ideology, embraces corrosive attitudes and behaviors that can only end in ruin, as history attests. 

That is why I continually refer to Greece and Rome, who even w/their genius, resolve and wisdom, could not escape their demise. 

As for Sessions, I'm more that willing to give him every chance to Man Up but I'm very fearful that he has gravely damaged the Administration through his infantile behavior.

The Congressional crapola, despite their sanctimonious platitudes, w/turn on a dime if they sense Trump is done and his agenda will go down the commode; their one and only interest being self preservation.

Let us see!

Continuing my tirade..........

Knowing your enemy is sage and vital advice for any political type.

And it's apparent that the coterie of "communication advisors" in Trump's inner circle never heard of the concept. 

Hmmm.......... As such, does anyone have a clue as to what the hell they do???????????????????????? 

While knowing your enemies is vital; perceiving your friends is necessary.

A worn out cliché on the right is that FOX is their Friend. Hardly, as it's merely another media soap box w/different audience demographics.

Predictably, it's daily menu is assorted babes crossing/uncrossing their legs on cue. Their brains and insights being collectively about as common as a unicorn.

How about those self anointed heavyweights, Krauthammer and O'Reilly? Hm...........Consider terminal constipation??

By far the worst of the lot is Hannity, an utter Dunce, whose shtick is compulsive yip-yap. Hell he's so stupid; he regularly interrupts himself!

Recently, on different days, he invited Jeanine Pirro and Mark Levin to assess this leak fandango which they did in a calm and erudite tone. But Hannity couldn't control himself,chronically interrupting; until Levin, in effect, told him to shut the hell up.

Mr. Dumbass complied w/a whimper for about 40 seconds at which point Levin went silent. 

Hey FOX, how about putting this schmuck on at 4am???

O need to bring to your attention that CNN is going out of their way to connect Trump and Putin. I ask myself why they want that. Now remember I am of the thinking that NWO agenda and the inner elite circle of Bilderberg is real. Most people will just say that it is for political reasons that CNN wants to put Trump and Putin together.Well that is kinda right. But the whole truth is that Putin and Trump both understand the shadow government of the elite Bilderbergers. CNN is a tool in the Bilderberg arsenal. They even have a special airing about Putin...LOL...For me it is obvious what they are doing and why...It is way more at stake than just a left - right thing..Or a Liberal - conservative thing....The elites of the world are at war within the elites.Guys like Trump and Steve Bannon are the start of rich elites who actually care about the right thing. Steve Bannon is the one pushing the buttons, While Trump is the strong one with leadership specialties....The common masses would not be capable of understanding the truth of it. There is no way Trump can just come out and explain this. They would be chasing him with a straight Jacket.It is up to us to cross the Tees and dot the I`s on this....Call me crazy now..But at least think about things. ..If you have a fair question about it. I will give a fair answer. I can  and will lay it out so you will see.

This is one of the main reasons we need to cut the legs out from under them so to speak. We need to regain all the power both political parties have stolen from us over the years. We need to demand our Legislatures petition for an Article V Amendment proposal convention

M, a demurral from your well intentioned assertions. 

Our 16th and 17th Amendments were ratified some 100 years ago and it took almost that long for their destructive effects to be felt and understood.

I assert that it would take at least that long for their repeal to have the reverse impact; time we most certainly do not have! And why?

Because vast swathes of Americans compulsively embrace ignorance and indifference; which should be self- evident given the political incompetents we tolerate; particularly jackasses such as Bush and Obama. 

Further, I assert that. as well meaning as the repeal and replacement of many laws and rules are; they are meaningless against the larger landscape. Put simply, we have lost far more than our way; we have lost our soul because of we no longer recognize or understand the critical importance of Public Virtue. 

As one example, in antiquity, Honor demanded that any Leader who "failed" was expected to "remove" himself and any w/o the nerve, were "helped" remove themselves.

Two examples come to mind:

* Caesars's rout of Pompey at Pharsalus, resulting in the suicide of the latter and

* Marc Anthony's defeat of Brutus at Philippi; w/a similar outcome.

So why is a colossal schmuck like Paul Ryan still around???????

There are many more Virtues, all unknown to we moderns and lost among the mists of time.

And In the meantime we console ourselves w/assorted pities about diversity and tolerance as well as sanctimonious blather that "we are the greatest". Why of course.

Greece and Rome endured for more than 15 centuries while we are a tad past 2!!!!!

Thomas,

The fact remains it will take as long plus the amount of time we delay added to it. Nothing will happen unless something is done. We can't afford to remain Status Quo. If we repeal the 16th we take away the money the Federal Government is using to grow itself into the bloated monster it is today. If we repeal the 17th we automatically reinstate the checks and balances we lost when they were allowed to get out from under their State legislatures. I would like to see the 14th Repealed but the best we can hope for is a modification that removes the sections that are so open to misuse by SCOTUS

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly