We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I thought we needed a reminder of who is really in charge. The puppet masters of the world. Everyone needs to understand this because when making your choice for POTUS, we need to know this fact. The progressives will line up to take their marching orders from the men behind the curtain.It has been going on for some time so if your happy with it then fine. But I just think you need to see the truth of it...

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Once a snake has made its venomous nature clear it cannot be trusted to coexist with our children.

Further verification is needlessly inviting disaster. I will take a rational mind over the oft used term open mind, they should be the same but I question that presumption as once a reasoned defensible conclusion is made one must not be constrained from acting on it.

Who controls our southern border? Us or them?Multiple law enforcement officials have told me that the U.S. is no longer calling the shots on our southern border between Arizona and Mexico. They say Mexico’s drug cartels decide who crosses.

Sunday on Full Measure, we travel to the border to show you America’s erratic approach to border control. In regions heavily trafficked by the drug cartels, the border fence is more marker than barrier. In some places, it’s nonexistent. We’ll show you startling surveillance video of smugglers easily navigating the border fence and marching freely through the U.S. desert, carrying backpacks filled with marijuana, heroin, opium and meth. The drugs then move to places like Kansas City, Chicago, Detroit and New York City.

You asked for it: factual reporting on the border. You’ll find our first of several reports this Sunday.
https://sharylattkisson.com/who-controls-our-southern-border-us-or-...

Local Anchor exposes "Partnership for a New American Economy"

Trump knows of these people.. This is a hard subject to campaign on. Too easy to get profiled as a nut if he would try to explain this to the unknowing  masses..This whole NWO issue will become well known soon. But it is not yet ready for prime time. The establishment knows the clock is ticking. Pray for Trump.

March 22, 2016
The great global governing elite scam
It turns out that the scam perpetrated by Democrats in this country has been common among most of the world’s advanced economies. To wit: bribe the large and growing population of government workers for political support by promising them future benefits, in the form of retirement and lifetime health care, that don’t show up right away.

AT readers are by now very familiar with the extent of unfunded pension liabilities facing state governments, especially Democrat-controlled satrapies like California and Illinois, many big cities, and the federal government. But it turns out that the same scam has been used everywhere a liberal elite dominates government. The American Interest highlights a report from the New York Times on the global reach of what TAI calls the “Blue Model.”
When Detroit went bankrupt in 2013, investors were shocked to learn that the city had promised pensions worth billions more than anyone knew — creating a financial pileup that ultimately meant big, unexpected losses for Detroit’s bondholders.

Now, researchers at Citigroup say the groundwork has been laid for similar conflicts across the developed world: Governments have promised much more than they can most likely pay to current and future retirees, without revealing the disparity to investors who bought government bonds and whose investments could be at risk.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/03/the_great_global_govern...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

The mafia, the unions positioned well to bribe without fear of conseq

Justice Scalia Spent Final Hours with Members of Secret Society Affiliated With Bohemian Grove

Cibolo Creek Ranch, TX – Since the recent death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, there has been a great deal of suspicion about the details surrounding his death. First, the fact that an autopsy was not performed on Scalia raises suspicion, but then after it was reported that he was found with a pillow over his head, many began to suspect foul play.

This week, another interesting fact has been reported by the mainstream media, which adds an additional layer of mystery to the story.

According to the Washington Post, Scalia spent his final moments with members of a secret society which has ties to the Bohemian Grove. The group is called the International Order of St. Hubertus, and they are an Austrian secret society that dates back to the 1600s.

The Post pointed to public records which show that Scalia was at the ranch with a number of men that he was connected to through the International Order of St. Hubertus. Scalia had met with these same men on numerous other occasions, and once at this specific ranch.

The Post reports:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/justice-scalia-spent-final-hours-wit...

The very people that crow about rights see to take them away from those that don't agree!
The three Democrats on the Federal Election Commission, in their latest and boldest move to regulate conservative media, voted in unison to punish a movie maker critical of President Obama after he distributed for free his latest work, Dreams of My Real Father: A Story of Reds and Deception.

Filmmaker Joel Gilbert, owner of Highway 61 films, has produced several independent politically-themed movies and sent Dreams out to millions of voters in key swing states prior to the 2012 election.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/dems-on-fec-target-conservatives-...

Hillary's dreamers

Muslims in the UK top 3 million, some parts of London almost 50% Muslim
https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/02/muslims-in-the-uk-top-3-million-...

Islamic supremacy is arriving in medical settings using stealth means, or what is often referred to as creeping sharia. Common themes include Muslim health care workers refusing to uphold infection control protocols, Muslim medical students refusing to study topics they deem forbidden according to Islamic law, Muslim visitors in hospitals ignoring hygiene guidelines to protect patients, and hospitals bending over backwards (or is it forwards?) to accommodate Muslim demands above and beyond anything done for members of any other religious or demographic group. Also covered are outright acts of violence perpetrated by Muslim men who attack hospital personnel.

Islamic supremacy + dhimmitude = the end of civilized societies. Before I begin the (by no means exhaustive) list of how this equation is playing out in health care settings throughout the West, I’d like to share a personal story.

Shortly after the 9/11 Islamic terror attacks I had occasion to speak with a Muslim doctor who lived down the street from me. At that point in time I was completely ignorant about Islam and was, in fact, still a leftist (though wouldn’t be for much longer).

The doctor, a meticulously groomed, soft-spoken, modern-appearing man made it clear that, among other things, he believed that Muslim females become “mature” when they turned nine and therefore can be married at that age. I ignored the alarm bell that went off in my head when he made that statement. Of course I’ve long since realized that this highly educated doctor who worked at a prestigious hospital had sanctioned, at the very least, child rape (in keeping with the teachings of his prophet, the king of all pedophiles, Mohammed)

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/07/creeping_sharia_in_...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Moore media bias. This from taxpayer supported media.
Emails Show NPR Cancelled Interviews With Anti-Iran Deal Congressman

NPRNPR backtracked its claims last week that it never cancelled interviews on the Iran Deal with Republican Congressman Mike Pompeo after staffers for the Kansas congressman produced emails proving that it had happened.

An Associated Press story Friday reported that NPR accepted $100,000 from a a White House-allied pro-Iran deal organization called the Ploughshares Fund in order to fund “national security reporting that emphasizes the themes of U.S. nuclear weapons policy and budgets [and] Iran’s nuclear program…” Ostensibly, NPR policy did not allow that grant to slant coverage, but the arrangement received renewed scrutiny after Obama national security advisor Ben Rhodes named the organization as one of the tools the administration used to echo their talking points.
http://www.mediaite.com/uncategorized/emails-show-npr-cancelled-int...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly