We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I thought we needed a reminder of who is really in charge. The puppet masters of the world. Everyone needs to understand this because when making your choice for POTUS, we need to know this fact. The progressives will line up to take their marching orders from the men behind the curtain.It has been going on for some time so if your happy with it then fine. But I just think you need to see the truth of it...

Views: 642

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did watch it Kevin, that's why I listed the problem as it being 3 hours long directly under the video. I do believe that a bit less than half of it is accurate though, but it gives a good starting point/points to begin researching deeper behind the curtain.

I am sure you did watch it M. I said that because others drop of so much stuff and I know they could not have taken the time to read it through. I am sure you watch things all they way to make sure that it is what you want. 

I will watch it through myself. But not in one sitting.I will cause it is right up my ally.

I meant to follow up on that bill.

hey mac just watched about 45 mins of the video...and to say it nicely I'm a little pissed so forgive me if my thanks doesn't sound sincere...they sure didn't teach this in school..

but thanks will try and finish it in a few days

Blades,

I know personally for a fact the things said about the Free Masons are a lot of uninformed BS. Many other things don't seem to add up, but you can bet that who controls the money, controls the world.

ISIS and the whole middle east problem has been brought about by the ones in charge (men behind the curtain) to advance their goal of One World Government. We keep our eye on what they want us to see. We worry about what they want us to worry about. Notice that over 200 countries signed on to climate control legislation. Remember our POTUS surrendered our gun right to the UN, during a time of civil unrest. Meaning that if UN soldiers are deployed to our soil to combat terror, they can take our guns legally.Our borders will not be closed as long as the Progressive`s are in charge. The men behind the curtain desperately want open borders to keep us in a one world mind set. Keeping isolationism out of the discussion is a ploy.  Simply dismissing anyone as a isolationist spins a bad light  on that person in the eyes of useful idiots.

Kevin you stand on the verge of a monumental break though in reason.

The means of that one world government is Islam, it is not a religion it is a collectivist political system more wicked than even communism for even they despise pedophiles and outright slavery, although the last is murky as all are slaves to the state.

The stratosphericly rich and/or powerful would remain so at the cost of counting themselves as members of Islam with a few words spoken. 

Nothing else makes any sense.

Control is now as always the key. Everyone wants to rule the world... except those of us that dont in consistently shrinking numbers.

Rhodes , you may be right, A mass of Islamic faithful may be easier in the end to control than a bunch of freedom, liberty loving Christians.

And remember what a group always use as logic to achieve an agenda...THE END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

There is no maybe to it.

It has maintained control over 25% more or less of the world population since the 8th century without pause or break, no other system can claim nearly that record.

This has not gone unnoticed.

Rhodes, I can certainly be persuaded to take my maybe out of my thinking. But I do not want to narrow my view of this phenom that is taking over our world. EYES WIDE OPEN is key. Trust but verify another good tool.I  like your input, and I trust my gut feeling that you see things in a clear light. Knowing there are others who see this phenom is very comforting.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly