We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I thought we needed a reminder of who is really in charge. The puppet masters of the world. Everyone needs to understand this because when making your choice for POTUS, we need to know this fact. The progressives will line up to take their marching orders from the men behind the curtain.It has been going on for some time so if your happy with it then fine. But I just think you need to see the truth of it...

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ralph, watch this when you have time

Kevin,

Consider this; The Rothschild's are the apex predator for the NWO, along with the lets call it a 'Guiding Council' of the 12 top 'Families' who own in fee simple over 60% of the total wealth of the world. As it now looks, George Soros is their attack lap dog putting the public face on the actual group to take the exposure away from the more powerful movers and shakers. They have the combined assets to corrupt anyone and to buy and sell governments. Just like Soros uses a multitude of cut out Groups to finance chaos in america and around the world, That 'Guiding Council' is the entity who taught him to do that and they themselves do it in an overlapping manner as the hidden puppet masters pulling the strings on international levels. The Bilderbergers are only one group that the 12 ruling Families control. If you look at other influential groups around the world you will find their foul stench in all of them. This is bigger than we originally thought. The Book by Philip Haney and Art Moore (See Something Say Nothing) partially  exposes how the Soros Puppet Obama continuously side tracked and derailed America's efforts to stop the Terrorist Factions which by the way were working too well for the "Council" to tolerate. 

Here is an example; We all know what CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) is, and how it has infiltrated Washington during the Obama administration. Did you know that it was exposed in Federal Court as having been deliberately established as a 'Front Group' for the Muslim Brotherhood, This goes back to the little known (by the American Public) Deobandi movement that coordinates  Salafi Islamic groups like Tablighi Jamaat (Responsible for most if not all of the Terrorist Training and Radicalization of Muslims worldwide). all that information was squelched by the Obama administration. I'm going to stop there because it will shortly get into classified information which can be found on the web, but I am not going to speak to. suffice it to say the 12 are coordinating the world wide efforts through their multitude of groups on both sides of the law, and the public is waking up late to the party they are creating for themselves to rule the world. they collectively control the money supply and money flow, that in turn controls everything else. Kevin, I, as you do, believe that only God can stop this mess now, but, we must continue the fight against the evil and darkness that's coming to engulf the world.

These 12 elite families you speak of are the inner steering circle of The Bilderberg Group. They have their fingerprints all over the influencing committee`s of the world. CFA to the UN. And everything in between.My theory is that were they connect their steering wheel to the world the most is the Bilderberg Group. I call it their tool shed..UN , CFA and other groups are the planing groups. The members of these groups are looking for status in the NWO. Where many of the Bilderbergers are useful idiots that have corporations or organizations that are nudged and prodded to create situations that are favorable to the whims of the elites....Example: The NFL and other pro sports get pushed to do certain things...This is why you often hear me refer to the bilderberg group as the Tool shed of the Elite inner circle...My hope is to get the heads of the CEO`s of these corps. out of their asses. Many are just useful idiots that get played. While other CEO`s want the NWO idea or are on the take....Many CEO`s are just nudged vIa Political Correctness..I know you understand that many get a Godly complex due to having so much power. And they feel they are destined to do something great for the world. Mean while the devil is playing them....M, I`m going to sign off here for fear of digging to deep....For to dig deeper is for God to do....AND I KNOW YOU KNOW..

Kevin,

I disagree, it's the Banking Conglomerates connections that connect them to world control first and foremost. I say that because without control of the money, they can't maintain control of the governments.

They are the banks..The organizations and corporations of Bilderberg are the tools of the bankers.. The bankers are the inner circle. They use the tools to steer by nudging and prodding. 

My point exactly

M...We are so on the same page it`s scary good...Sometimes we are only separated in the way we explain it. Not the way we see it. The Bilderberg group is the steering mechanism. It`s not the ruling class. Just the useful idiots with a God like complex that get nudged and prodded....They are so smart...Just ask them...I agree that they are smart. But foolishness can be very ingrained with smarts..Hopefully they are smart enough to figure it out..That is why we need to prod them ourselves....PROD WITH THE TRUTH OF THINGS AND PRAYERS TO HELP IT ALONG.

Bush 41 speaks of NWO

Bush gives his NWO speech to Congress

Ralph, you have to remember that Reagan was deeper into Alzheimer's when he left the Presidency, much more than the public was allowed to know. Same thing happened to Woodrow Wilson. Both their wives covered for their illnesses.

How is this for proof that the world is heading for Communism.Lets not forget that China just did away with elections....It seems that china and germany are on line with the world elite.https://nypost.com/2018/05/05/china-gifts-marx-statue-to-germany-on...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly