We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I hear and see so many people referring to islam as "radical" or "moderate" but that is a fallacy spread by fools who apologize and make excuses for a murderous cult dedicated to satan, and those cowards who hide behind political correctness so they don't "offend" the perpetually offended satanists. The "moderate" moslems are those who silently support the murder of "infidels" but are not yet actively committing murder.  They quietly accept the premise of islam to remain under the radar for now but do not denounce murder as a means to spread their satanic doctrine.   Salman Rushdie, a moslem, wrote a book about the Koran.  he called the book "The Satanic Verses" and now lives under a threat of death for his impertinence to tell the truth about satan's commands to his minions to kill everyone who does not bow to him.  People who fail to see or refuse to acknowledge the evil of islam will fall victim to its satanic purpose eventually.  If they think pandering will save them they are in for a rude awakening because islamists cannot even get along with each other.  when the minions of satan are not killing Jews or Christians they are killing each other.  There are two sects of the satanic cult, sunni and shiite,  and they hate each other as much as they hate "infidels".  A comparison would be seeing Southern Baptists and traditional Baptists killing each other but we don't see Christians killing each other over trivial bullshiite do we?  Satan is the father of lies and evil, and those who worship him feel the need to hate and kill anyone they consider to be different in any manner .

READ MORE:

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/11/there-is-no-radical-or...

Views: 1348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

heard a quote from Marco Polo that said

the radical Muslim is the one cutting off your head

the moderate one is the one holding your legs.

sounds about right to me

yes, sounds right to me also because it is right, two sides of the same coin!!!!! moslems are satanic drones!!!!!

They must all be converted!

Convert ?...I do not think they are convertible. Trump`s extreme vetting is based on immigrants having the will to live under our laws. They are not allowed to bring their own set of laws to live by....No exceptions. Not even religious exemptions.

India Is Detecting, Deporting Muslim Illegal Aliens
The State of Assam in NE India has set up a Muslim registry and is preparing to deport 20 million Bangladeshi residents to reduce the Muslim population.
http://www.independentsentinel.com/india-is-detecting-deporting-mus...

remember India created Pakistan and Bangladeshi to get the Muslims out of India. They have been fighting in the Khybar pass for decades.

Cause they ain't got missles.

ISIS Cell found in Virginia...

I heard that Dearborn Michigan has the highest number of Muslims in the United States and it's said to be the highest number outside of the middle east. Wonder how many ISIS/ISIL cells are training there? I remember someone posted an article somewhere about some christians trying to hand out bibles at a public street fair or something in Dearborn and they were attacked by muslims. The police were called and they arrested the victims of the attack and did nothing to the attacking muslims. Sounds a lot like england and Germany. I really hate to say it, but I believe we are in for a major world wide Religious war. A war we are coming to about 600 years too late.

Yea, Dearborn has become Muslim capital of the USA.This caliphate will go on for years I think. For years they have been slowly morphing, and were able to stay off the radar of main stream Americans. Now that their hand is being forced because of groups of patriots have put the caliphate on the radar....This is showing us that teaching the truth of it is the working strategy that will win. The information war needs all Patriots to speak out. I have gained much confidence over the last 3 or 4 years. This is because of the on line alternative news sources. The propaganda tool of Bilderberg is MSM. .....God had a play in Trump winning. Keep praying that we include God in our journey back to Greatness....America is Gods blessed nation. It is up to us to keep it that way.

Let me add. We finally have a POTUS that uses common sense to find solutions. And also is not hindered by Political Correctness. Once He gets a few more wins under his belt, more will get on board. Even the phony`s will attempt to hitch their wagon to the Trump Train. Cruz comes to mind. I say he can hitch a ride, but he needs to keep his hands of the steering wheel.

Obama set us up for Armeggedon and planted subversives in our midst. He is everything we worried he would be and more. The unions, the media, the Democrats, are all one satanic body. They seek chaos and destruction. They are jealous that God loves you.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly