We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I hear and see so many people referring to islam as "radical" or "moderate" but that is a fallacy spread by fools who apologize and make excuses for a murderous cult dedicated to satan, and those cowards who hide behind political correctness so they don't "offend" the perpetually offended satanists. The "moderate" moslems are those who silently support the murder of "infidels" but are not yet actively committing murder.  They quietly accept the premise of islam to remain under the radar for now but do not denounce murder as a means to spread their satanic doctrine.   Salman Rushdie, a moslem, wrote a book about the Koran.  he called the book "The Satanic Verses" and now lives under a threat of death for his impertinence to tell the truth about satan's commands to his minions to kill everyone who does not bow to him.  People who fail to see or refuse to acknowledge the evil of islam will fall victim to its satanic purpose eventually.  If they think pandering will save them they are in for a rude awakening because islamists cannot even get along with each other.  when the minions of satan are not killing Jews or Christians they are killing each other.  There are two sects of the satanic cult, sunni and shiite,  and they hate each other as much as they hate "infidels".  A comparison would be seeing Southern Baptists and traditional Baptists killing each other but we don't see Christians killing each other over trivial bullshiite do we?  Satan is the father of lies and evil, and those who worship him feel the need to hate and kill anyone they consider to be different in any manner .

READ MORE:

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/11/there-is-no-radical-or...

Views: 1348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kevin, you are correct on all points. I think there are many who believe the way we do but don't have the courage to speak up for God and liberty.  One who does have the courage needs the support of patriots with courage.  His name is John Dummett  

http://www.dummett2016.com/

The fundamental teachings of Islam is the exact opposite of our way of life. Our way includes their right to believe what they want, while their way teaches them to eliminate anyone who has a belief system like ours. We can not allow our way of life, to be the instrument of our demise.This is plain to see that our ways must be put on hold in order to protect our ways. We have been as tolerant as God would expect us to be. God wants us to fight evil when it rears its head as ISIS has. Islam has allowed ISIS to be, because they all know it is in their teachings, and their spiritual hands are tied.The so called moderate Muslim are just in a form of denial.Muslims know full well what a Caliphate is . While 90% of us have no clue. The 90% only think Islam is a religion of peace....THE DEVIL IS A CRAFTY S.O.B.

This is their world plan and they are right on schedule to take over.

Actual quotes from the Koran show where Islam is really coming from

Who would you rather stand with?

No problem - you can either stand with the IS - "Islamic Scumbags" as BBC commentator calls them, or protect and stand for our country, our homes, our families.  

WATCH: This BBC Host Just DEMOLISHED ‘Islamist Scumbags’ In Under 2 Minutes – You Can’t Miss It…  NOVEMBER 21, 2015 BY GERRY URBANEK
Andrew Neil, host of BBC One program This Week, opened with a passionate monologue that has since gone viral.
“Welcome to This Week, the week in which a bunch of loser jihadists slaughtered 132 innocents in Paris, ‘to prove,’ the future belongs to them, rather than a civilization like France.”
“Well I can’t say I fancy their chances,” he said, proceeding to list many of France’s greatest intellectuals, artists, and contributions to civilization.
“Cutting edge science, world class medicine, fearsome security forces, nuclear power… Versus what? Beheadings, crucifixions, amputations, slavery, mass murder, medieval squalor, a death cult barbarity that would shame the Middle Ages.”
Neil even offered his own interpretation on terrorist group’s moniker, “Whatever name you’re going by, I’m sticking with IS, as in ‘Islamist Scumbags.’”

I have and will continue to stand with Jesus, the King of kings and Lord of lords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The Islamic scumbags can't hurt me because I stand with Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen brother...Good for you !!!

"merciful among themselves"????  those barbaric savages kill more moslems than "infidels".  they are satanic

Kevin, very well put.  The devil is indeed crafty and he will crafty many to Hell with him, including the so called "Christians" who bow to him in their arrogance of self-righteousness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Islam is running out of time to define itself as a religion of peace. Far too many Islamist do nothing but complain that others are profiling them in a  wrongful light. It is up to them to prove to us. They say that jihadists have high jacked their religion. I say this to them. SILENCE IS CONSENT...The Muslim nations need to secure their own future in the world...It is time for them to define what they are with actions.Saudi Arabia not taking in refugees tell me that they want a caliphate to spread like the Koran says.

right you are, Kevin!!!!!  Saudi Arabia won't take "refugees" because they are concerned about terrorists!!!!!

Obviously rich Saudis control the MSM. They have trillions and do not feed the poor. They use their money to deceive. They seek to overthrow the US and use her weapons to destroy Israel.

You betcha Hank........

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal