We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If the establishment pulls of this theft. Our country will done for sure.

The out sider pretenders. Who R they now?
What Is the ‘Establishment’ Now?

In modern politics, running against this shadowy group is the quickest way to join it.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/01/what-is-the-establis...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Little miss shit don't stink , megan kelly resident left lib. @ fox news spent her entire hour last night convicting Trump of being responsible for his campaign manager touching someone.Tuned in four times , same subject!

Reporter explains how Fields violated Secret Services protocol

SPECIAL TO “THE SAVAGE NATION”

Jerome R. Corsi, Ph.D.
WND.com
Senior Staff Writer

image: http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/files/2016/03/lewandowski-fields.jpg
lewandowski-fieldsI have had extensive experience covering presidential candidates for WND.com — I rode for three weeks as traveling press on GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s campaign airplane in 2012, right up through election day. The Secret Service is very direct that no reporter is to close ground or touch a presidential candidate. The press is always cordoned in a separate area from the candidate in public settings, with access controlled and limited by the Secret Service in press availabilities.

The reports coming out — and the video is clear — that Fields closed ground and touched — a total “NO,NO.” She also appeared to have something in her right hand — that is a huge “NO,NO” — she could have been holding a knife or even a sharp ball point pen that could have been used

Read more at http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/2016/03/569274/#rbWdGu4o1gf4p8Fs.99

The Republican Party is circling the drain, as an absolutely trivial incident is being blown up to crisis proportions, and the existing party fracture into pro- and anti-Trump factions delivers an image of hapless and out-of-control viciousness to to the swing voters that determine the outcome of presidential elections.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/03/corey_lewandowski_miche...
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Here is my thought for today...Ted Cruz will be dropping out of race soon. It seems that he defrauded the people of Texas by not reporting that he was a Canadian citizen when running  for the Senate. Pretty sure that is going to be big trouble . The lawyers are working on what seems to be a NO-NO. While we have been paying attention to other issues. The behind the scenes legal work has been moving forward...I would expect to hear something about this soon....PS..When this gets in the news. I wonder how poor Meagan will take it...

why would Cruz drop out on that news? Why did he defraud the people of Texas? He held dual citizenship. He has no obligation to disclose that information although I doubt if he ever tried to hide it. Cruz is so close to possibly winning the nomination he will never drop out.

Before asking a stupid question ...Go research the issue. Then when you find out that defrauding statements on the paper work to run for office is criminal... Jack ...what is it with you. He would drop out to save from being  a lying snob. He may just lose his senate seat over this...Why would you think this would not be reason for him to  bow out....He can not win any way...Trumps legal team is working hard. Cruz will not be happy that he took Trump on.

As much as I'd like to believe voters will stop Hillary, the GOP has made it almost impossible to stop her.  And no matter who wins the GOP primary, a lot of voters will bow out from voting in the national election - no matter who the GOP forces into the spot.

It is very discouraging to discover that the leaders we have voted in - from the President down to our local representatives are all without any clue what this country should be.

Until we get control over our so-called representatives, America will be leaderless

And that will be ok with the establishment. They rather an establishment left win. rather than Trump. Trump will dismantle the criminal element in our politics. I just wish people knew the truth of who really runs our country. The masses are waking up but I am hoping many will realize. Once Trump gets nominated I am sure he will get the masses motivated to set the country on a good path. He will win many over. He just needs the stage to explain things. I have faith that people will understand if they get an opportunity to see what he really is all about..Many People who support Cruz will support Trump. Conservatives are being fooled right now by Cruz.If he is out of the way ,his supporters will support Trump. Trump is what they want.They just do not know it yet.He will destroy Hillary because he will look to send her to prison if elected.I am sure the Whole uranium 1 deal will be displayed over the months leading up. All those criminal activities Trump`s people know about. They will orchestrate a public trial on the Clinton`s during the months prior to the general. No establishment politician will ever go after her because they all have skeletons in the closet. Cruz has skeletons to I am sure.They all do to some extent....Once the finger pointing starts , It will be fun. If Trump does not win ,then we will have criminals in charge again. And for a long time. TRUMP WILL CLEAN HOUSE.... WE THE PEOPLE NEED TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE.

A crooked democrat never far from controversy!
Twice in Texas ( tom delay & rick perry)
Lewandowski prosecutor outed as Hillary supporter
Put on Florida Democratic Party's campaign-endorsing council

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/lewandowski-prosecutor-outed-as-hillary-...

I would like to ad the recent behavior by crus & kaisik proves they are washington insiders. No one left to vote for!

Donald needs to start bringing in names to staff positions & let those names stump for him!JMHO

that could be dangerous Charles. The more people you have out there speaking for Trump the greater chance they will say something Trump will have to defend. You know the media will be picking apart everything they say and then go to Trump and ask him if he agrees with their statements. Trump only likes to defend what he says not what others say.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly