We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Voter Fraud Proven;Tens of thousands of filled out Ballots for Hillary were found in Ohio

This needs to go viral asap to warn everyone the Democrats will not play fair this election. Who knows how many other stashes of fraudulent Hillary votes there are around the country? Make a big stink of this to your Congressional Representatives. MSM has not yet reported this find, WHY?

a dilapidated downtown warehouse by maint worker. According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.
“No one really goes in this building.  It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.  Ohio. Voting does not start until Oct 12 in Ohio, so why are they there and filled out? This is Federal Voter Fraud. Full story at; http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fr...

Views: 1310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See I have a question or three about the above.

People have never spoken up more than since BO "took" office, the near entirety of the TP movement occurred post Bush.

So how can it be said there is any lack of the people speaking out?

Seriously voting is compromised, you point that out correctly. It is so corrupted that it may well be impossible to determine any true result should those that count the vote decide things should go another way so how is that going to change things?

Lastly you are correct in my opinion that true danger is the un-elected as they really have no check as long they also control the application of law. Voting really does not do much to remedy this as once in position they rarely exit willingly. So what is to done with these tyrant-for-life classes of people?

It is not a lack of speaking out, it is not a lack of voting, it is not a lack of showing the world what is behind the curtain.

It is a lack of suitable audience. Most only want to hear the truth just so far, once it makes them uncomfortable it is tuned out and the speaker ridiculed. I see the discomfort associated with an obvious need to actually do something. Anything that puts them in some small measure of discomfort or risk and that audience shrinks to near invisible numbers.

Speaking out is grand, but there must be listeners to make it worthwhile and no one and I mean not a soul wants to hear the entire truth even if any of us could give it to them.

Take the TSA at airports for example. Easiest thing in the world to end and all people had to do was refuse to fly on airplanes. That's it, and it would end tomorrow. But there will always be a "reason" this will never happen, it is the perfect example.

Speaking aint the issue, the first amendment like the second does nothing as long people do nothing with them. May as well see the reality than fantasy, this is the government deserved.

democrats hold a 7% voting advantage over republicans and if you include the entire eligible voting population that gap only grows. Voter participation is getting smaller and smaller each election cycle. It won't be much longer before only 1/3 the population will be electing our president. Local elections are already at that voter level. The lack of voter participation is what fuels corruption in government and the politician. As long as we have the two far extreme views on both sides of the ideology controlling the message, the voting participation will continue to shrink and the result will be more corruption no matter which party is in control.    

THINK A BALLOT CAN'T BE FIXED - WATCH Just click on the provided links, not the video start, and the video's will play

Got you thinking!!!!

This should scare the crap out of everyone. 

This is 
frightening! It explains to me most of the numerous anomalies in the 
last presidential election! 
THIS 
IS A MUST WATCH VIDEO.
 THINK 
A BALLOT CAN'T BE FIXED - WATCH Fwd: THIS IS HOW THEY DO IT 
FOLKS!!
Stealing our 
country, knowledge is power. Check this out for yourself and send to 
everyone you know in America.

FOR THOSE THAT THINK IT CANT 
BE
Every 
American voter needs to watch this video. And 
It
needs to 
be sent to every man and woman that votes
this 
year.

https://youtu.be/t75xvZ3osFg   watch this one

Have dem write in bernie name.
All Trump people wear red when voting

I say it`s time to bring back the firing squad... "Death penalty" for anyone caught and convicted of tampering with any United States elections...Look at Schultz. How can she be allowed to even run for office.How come we sit here and take this crap.Speaker Ryan "should be screaming for justice". He is establishment swap scum just like the rest of them....Like the man says..It`s rigged. The government is rigged, the Media is rigged , the polls are rigged. Why would we think for a second that the election was on the up and up...I see a world of hurting coming our way if Hillary wins.. The truth is. It has been rigged for some time. But now it is so rigged they can not hide it. ..Too many see it now. There is an Army of people that know the truth of it....It will just need to be organized.  I sure Hope and pray, that Trump wins. The establishment knew this would happen. That is why so many Marshall laws were adjusted and change to give the UN more power on our soil during Marshall law..Times are going to be very ,very, harsh. ...IT IS TIME TO MAKE YOUR PLAN.

"Death penalty" for anyone caught and convicted of tampering with any United States elections...

I agree 100%. However every politician in Chicago would be dead and gone..

May Lucifer rest their souls.

Why do the despicable lying RINO fake conservatives like Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell sit on their hands when Voter Fraud only benefits lefty Progressive Marxists?? Well I'll just let you form your own opinion on that issue.

My signature however will provide you with a ""key clue"" as to why RINO's do nothing. “Silence in the face of tyranny, is your consent to that tyranny”

“Silence in the face of tyranny, is your consent to that tyranny”

Silence,

There is a standing Court order made by a Democrat appointed Judge that Legally bars the GOP from investigating any possible Voter Fraud. Order was originally issued in 1982 and the now retired Judge returns to the bench for one day every year to reissue it and keep it in force.

there is more than one judge or court in our country M.

Yes Jack there are more judges. however it was appealed and the appellate court denied removing the judges order. http://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/094615p.pdf  and SCOTUS http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2013/01/scotus-wont-d...  If that is not Bias, I don't know what is. By the way Debevoise was appointed by Jimmy Carter I believe. I also believe that the longevity of that biased order is definately Partisan driven and not justice driven.

M I do not have time to read all the legal stuff but it is obvious to me the republicans don't have a clue how to argue the case. There are numerous ways to get around the judgement.

"it is obvious to me the republicans don't have a clue how to argue the case"

Think about it.

If the death penalty was enacted it would just fall into the pit and people they didnt like would be shot just for voting once.

Why do yall always even jokingly grab the boot of government to solve a problem by giving the cause of the problem more power to kill you?

too much government already

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal