We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Voter Fraud Proven;Tens of thousands of filled out Ballots for Hillary were found in Ohio

This needs to go viral asap to warn everyone the Democrats will not play fair this election. Who knows how many other stashes of fraudulent Hillary votes there are around the country? Make a big stink of this to your Congressional Representatives. MSM has not yet reported this find, WHY?

a dilapidated downtown warehouse by maint worker. According to sources, Randall Prince, a Columbus-area electrical worker, was doing a routine check of his companies wiring and electrical systems when he stumbled across approximately one dozen black, sealed ballot boxes filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates.
“No one really goes in this building.  It’s mainly used for short-term storage by a commercial plumber,” Prince said.  Ohio. Voting does not start until Oct 12 in Ohio, so why are they there and filled out? This is Federal Voter Fraud. Full story at; http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/breaking-tens-of-thousands-of-fr...

Views: 1310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More proof that to change things and defeat the rigged system, Bullets will need to fly...Like I said many times. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I TRY TO HELP CHANGE THINGS VIA ELECTION.

Kevin,

Please remember, ALWAYS REMEMBER,  that our government can capture and keep every website post and every email. Algorithms to filter content have been designed decade ago, improved since then, and posts  like yours are flagged for future attention.

To the Republicans, this and the earlier 2008 and 2012 elections were just that: elections. To the commited liberals, they are battles of war - for their survival. They aren't bound by any rules except those demanding a win. The Republicans and conservatives and Tea Party people still talk as if they will continue their fight adhering to normal rules, the rules all elections before Obama people followed. These are no longer "the good old days". Be careful what you say in public. 

I got something they can flag.

I will not let Tyranny win.I will not spend a day as a subject. You have rights, I suggest you use them. If you do not use them, you will loose them. We need Patriots who will speak up.To cower down to tyranny is excepting that Tyranny... SILENCE IS CONSENT TO TYRANNY....But I do appreciate your concern...I never said I would do a thing. Just saying what it would take to change things. But if a resistance movement started ...I WOULD SUPPORT IT...I am a 3 %er.

The solution?

Double down on supporting "constitutionally guided activist organizations" that are willing to stand-up, act-up, and take the fight to the Progressive America hating usurpers.

Stand-up as Lavoy Finicum stood, and with out fear.

The progressives shook in fear when they saw his wit, his intellect, his books and his videos of peaceful resistance.

This Progressive America-Hater/Destroyers feared being EXPOSED by him enough to be willing to assassinate him. Support his organization as well as many other qualified organizations.

Become a fixture in the organized resistance movement.

I have supported LaVoy family. And also the Bundy legal fund...If Trump won, I was thinking of going to Bundy ranch . To help bring awareness to the cowboys fight with BLM. But if the witch wins, My fight will be in Washington. But if nothing develops in the East as far as a resistance, then I will probably throw down with the cowboys....At any rate .Something will happen some place . My ear is on the track.

I forgot, what did ACORN change their name to?

service employees international union.

he he

Oath Keepers Predict Civil War if Hillary Clinton Wins
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/22/oath-keepers-predict-civil-w...

When the mafia takes over your government, they have to "fundamentaly change" the law so they do not get thrown in jail for stealing all the money.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly