We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I have a feeling that most here have not looked into the who what where and when`s of this Muslim movement that is embraced by the majority of Muslims. A small percentage use Jihad to spread the caliphate, while the huge majority use peaceful ,yet deceiving ways to spread the growth of Islam. If Christians were to use caliphate methods to promote Christianity, there would be outrage and violence towards Christians  at Biblical proportions.. To many are taking there eye off the agenda of all Muslim`s. They ride cover to the extreme element and we are falling for their guise.Not enough of you have figured that out so I think we need a lesson about the Caliphate, and the Muslim agenda.

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thats a great poem but this one is far more fitting for what we see happening with trump!!!

"The Gods of the Copybook Headings" by Rudyard Kipling (read by Tom O'Bedlam)

Blades, I say fitting because some of us see that Trump is putting everything on the line. This Presidential run could turn him into the most hated person in the country. He is risking everything. You are so blind to your Cruz agenda that you can not see any thing but CRUZ. You are unwilling to reasearch and possibly find out if maybe someone else could be more suited for the job. You are as blindly committed to your agenda just as A muslim is blindly committed to Islam. I wish you could just step back and see . But you keep challenging me on my posts. And if it is not me , it ia someone else. I told you last night that you should try just being quiet if you do not agree.Do me a favor and pick on someone elses posts today. 

you have your opinion I have mine ..difference is I'm not trying to silence you...but you keep telling me to shut up!!!!

and what cruz agenda...I have not said a single word in quite a while about him....while on the other hand how much of your personal opinion have you said about trump...

lets stop making it personal and stick to details and facts.....PLEASE

Here is a short video of 5 years ago .Clearly now that 5 years have gone by, we can see how a mayor deceitfully anabled Sharia law to grow. This video is stunning because now we all understand that he was lying for sure.

If you are prone to anxiety , you should not watch this video. ..

7 year old gets married in Afghanistan..This is real. Can not make this stuff up... And you want to allow our constitution to protect  the spread of the Caliphate.

If I were to say that Sharia law is coming to America 5 years ago ,you would blow me off as crazy. So now do you want to hear my message or Does it fall on deaf ears. .TO SAY IT IS COMING TO AMERICA NOW WOULD BE A LIE...IT`S ALREADY HERE !.............

This video shows how bold the Caliphate movement has become..This is very telling of how Muslims are committed to their Religious AGENDA.

‘Made Up Religion’: TV Historian Enrages Muslims, Receives Threats After Producing UK Documentary Questioning Islam’s Beginnings
Television historian Tom Holland is receiving a multitude of criticisms and threats following his in-depth investigation into Islam. After examining the faith and its early texts, he came to some fascinating — and apparently enraging — conclusions in a documentary he produced for British television.

In a program called, “Islam: The Untold Story,” Holland claimed that there is little evidence written surrounding the life of the Prophet Muhammad — the central figure in the Islamic faith. Additionally, he noted that the Koran makes only one reference to Mecca, the religion’s holiest city. These sentiments, of course, cast doubts upon Islam and are, thus, controversial to say the least.

For those assuming that Holland is bent on disproving Islam’s beginnings, consider a portion of a review on the film that was written by The Guardian’s John Crace:
Television historian Tom Holland is receiving a multitude of criticisms and threats following his in-depth investigation into Islam. After examining the faith and its early texts, he came to some fascinating — and apparently enraging — conclusions in a documentary he produced for British television.

In a program called, “Islam: The Untold Story,” Holland claimed that there is little evidence written surrounding the life of the Prophet Muhammad — the central figure in the Islamic faith. Additionally, he noted that the Koran makes only one reference to Mecca, the religion’s holiest city. These sentiments, of course, cast doubts upon Islam and are, thus, controversial to say the least.

For those assuming that Holland is bent on disproving Islam’s beginnings, consider a portion of a review on the film that was written by The Guardian’s John Crace:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/09/03/made-up-religion-tv-hist...

Sharia law is wanted by a huge percentage of American Muslims......

I want to give a statement of where I will be taking this thread. I am not sure how or if you all are digesting the information brought to this discussion. But I have faith that you all can take the anxiety of it. I am not sure how to advance this, fot it can get hard to understand and follow. I could bring the NWO connection to this To show how the NWO is using and helping the Caliphate to grow because it is an easy vehicle for advancement of Their agenda. Like I said ,things can get dicey if I go down that path. The agenda of the NWO is relentless in it`s pursuit of achieving their goal.........

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE PICKING UP WHAT I`M PUTTING DOWN HERE...VERY IMPORTANT...http://www.usworldreport.com/seattle-mayor-wants-to-give-special-tr...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly