We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Views: 1970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Notice how once the video evidence showed that Lavoy was tasered then shot has completely exposed how meaningless principles are to the overwhelming majority of all Americans?

No outrage just silence even from those that just a couple of years ago might have been fit to be tied. Yeah bigger things going on but it proves one thing beyond all doubt.

None of them are worth one drop of blood.

Keep that in mind as things get frisky.

I am not sold on the taser theory. We need more evidence. I pray it will come ,but have much doubt. Too think it is not worth one drop of blood is your choice. I have Grand babies who I would give my life for. But that is me and my choice.We all have choices..Doing nothing is a choice.And if you choose to do nothing I will not bother you , nor depend on you. Evil will Triumph because good people do nothing.I am not afraid of death for I truly believe in God.Liberty is a God given right and I choose to defend it. Even if it cost me my life.Pretty sad when a person has to be afraid to say something like I just said in an open forum. I refuse to be afraid in the face of Tyranny.Some will say I am a fool. Some will say I am crazy.But I know what God will say when it`s time for me to be judged.

Rhodes I am not sure were you stand in the fight for Liberty. But let me say that it is hard to get any thing accomplished when sitting on a fence.You sound like you have a hard time Committing...I understand.

No I refuse to blindly rush into the charge.

I know far too much to do otherwise. Seriously I would have looked Pickett dead in the eye and told him to go screw himself. That is kind of how I see the planning that went into this in Burns, Pickett's charge, mathematically impossible to attain any worthwhile goal while wasting the cream of the crop. 

Make it count damnit and at present I dont have that kind of trust in any man.

Rhodes ,I know we can not do a military type mission. That would play into their hands .Obama wants to call for Marshall law. No No No...We have to beat the keyboards and carry out protests. Peaceful Protests.When I say to get involved I mean Everyone who knows of the evils has a responsibility to teach at least one other. No more worrying about looking like an idiot. .We must wade through the garbage and trolls to bring the message of liberty. The Bundy Boys have gotten their message out..We must keep telling of their court procedures.We need to make sure that thousands show up on courthouse steps in Portland A long with Protests around the country.  They knew MSM was in the way. . At times like this it is obvious. That is why I started the Thread when the occupation happened. I am only one, And I know I opened a few eyes. You I think knew of these things because that is why you watched. But I think you could not see that the truth could spread. The word is getting out. We will beat evil. It will not be easy, And many may die.. But history shows blood needs to be spilt for Liberty to prevail.Freedom is not free. People need to commit and do it with passion.If we do nothing then evil will triumph.Our Liberties were a gift from God. Those 3 people not dying in that truck was a sign from God. He is there to help. Just do it.

Here is the thing about "peaceful" protest.

It only remains peaceful until it begins to work (if it ever does as that is debatable).

The liberty movement is so compromised and infiltrated as to be less than useless, note the last guy to turn himself in pretty much ruined whatever credibility others had established at great cost and turned the entire matter into a sick joke.

Think that was just coincidence? 

Think the guy that was released early after the Lavoy execution was a true believer?

I refuse to use names as it is just as well they are forgotten.

We knew this back in 90s, suspected it far earlier, and we know it beyond doubt today, the movement has as many fed agents in it's ranks as it does capable true believers. No other explanation and hard evidence backs that up.

I have literally watched this unfold since the anti-war movement in the 60s, talked to folks in the movement that set off every alarm bell contained in my tiny brain and then what do you know they were behind someone doing something very stupid yet always seem to come out of things ok for the most part.

This was all done of course entirely predictably by the feds and others, it is right out of the book from the 1960s. One does not attack the walled fortress with straw.

Something must happen first, something beyond any of our power to bring about.

If you are whom you seem then you know my advice, keep cool, keep ready, trust sparingly, watch and wait. Not very sexy and is itself dangerous in it's own right but at least make it a bit more difficult for the Stasi. 

Dont look now but that is also the best you can do for the Grandkids. Cant teach em anything if you are in prison ya know.

Oregon people are calling out for help....They need good law makers to do their job now. We should judge our representatives on how they respond to this.

Lets not forget Harry Reid and his son are probably heading for some serious headaches. With the arrest of the Bundy Patriarch . Will start un winding all the Wrong doings. I support judicial watch and will continue. They are worth every penny we pay them.From The IRS Scandal The Clinton E-Mails .Now they work on Clinton foundation deals and the BLM,Harry and his son. I would ask for people to put some skin in the game and help with the legal defense funds of Patriots who put our Liberty first.http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/03/corruption-scandals-led-t...

On this video, We hear Lavoy having 3 way phone conversation with Stewart Rhodes from Oath Keepers and another guy about moving from Harney County to Another County with a Constotutional Sheriff. Those of you who have followed the Occupation of The refuge .You must hear this.

This is latest press conference about the Patriots who are in prison. This video shows us how our Reps. are suppose to do things.

Oregon is trying to change law to protect the Murderers.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly