We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Views: 1970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope this gets to President Trumps desk..If Hillary wins, The Cowboys will be silenced by her tyrannical governing ways. 

The real reason La Voy got shot ...HE KNEW TO MUCH OF THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. ..FBI killed him to protect the Clinton`s....And then ran cover for the Clinton E- mail scam by dismissing any chargers against them

Remember that Kate Brown, Govenor of Oregon is very good friends with Clinton`s. There is much at stake for the Clinton`s in this election. I expect the Clinton body count to rise.

The Bundy Patriots need our prayers and support. This video is an update of Testimony in court.

Let us pray for the jurors to come up with the correct findings in the Bundy case.http://klcc.org/post/malheur-occupation-trial-goes-jury

Keep your prayers going for the Cowboys  in Oregon. They have become Political Prisoners. http://www.opb.org/news/series/burns-oregon-standoff-bundy-militia-...

lavoy 8 14 15 BLM

Published on Aug 14, 2015

LaVoy vs. BLM part 1, 8-14-15
Visit our site
www.onecowboystandforfreedom.com

To use this video for any purpose you must contact LaVoy Finicum’s wife, Jeanette Finicum, for permission.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EWfGtQvyb4&feature=youtu.be

RIP

W/oke up this morning to this Wonderful news. I had faith in the jury, but you just do not know till it happens. I spent some time this morning praying and giving thanks to God. The warm love engulfed me and tears of gratefulness rolled out. Such a good feeling to know God is on the side of these cowboys..With that said, there is still evil working hard in the Federal Government that was prevalent right after the verdict. Very disturbing how brash the Feds are. Gestapo like officers showed their evil ways. The Bundy family now must turn their fight to the issue facing them in Nevada.Hopefully Fox news will report on this matter more. This will become the center piece for our battle for Liberty. I hope you all will do what you can to help the effort. .I am confident in 99.9% of the membership here will see the importance of this battle.  The victory is in Oregon should show many that we were right.. After the elections this November, We need to put our efforts behind the Cowboys, as many will join in. They MURDERED LaVoy in cold blood. The set up an ambush and murdered him. The Murder of LaVoy is bigger than Ruby Ridge only because of the blatantly criminal practice of the FBI. The FBI is showing itself to the whole world to be very similar to Hitlers GESTAPO. It is time for Gods people to fight this evil... I am encouraged by today, but realize there is a war ahead. Please stay involved with prayer. Never turn away from God. The Oregon verdict is his foot prints in the sand.

Jury Rejects Federal Case Against Malheur Wildlife Refuge Defandants

Jury Rejects Federal Case Against Malheur Wildlife Refuge Defandants

http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/verdict-near-in-malh...

From this account in the Voice of Idaho, it seems the Feds took out their loss on the defendants’ attorney:

“Ammon Bundy’s attorney Marcus Mumford sought the release of Ammon Bundy based upon the verdict of not guilty.  The Federal Marshals refused to release him.  Mumford insisted that they show the paperwork that allowed them to keep Ammon in custody.  They wouldn’t show the paperwork.  When Mumford refused to accept that as an answer, about eight federal marshals attacked Attorney Mumford IN THE COURT ROOM!   They tasered him and arrested him!!”

During the trial the attorney was told by the judge that he could not mention the defendants’ spokesperson who was shot down by police for no reason. http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/northwest/judge-threatens-...

Jury Rejects Federal Case Against  Malheur Wildlife Refuge Defandants

The high-handedness of the Feds apparently was more than the jury could accept.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/10/28/jury-rejects-federal-cas...

Now hopefully the "Hammonds" in Oregon will get past this as well...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly