We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Watching the news cycles and got very frustrated about the goings on in the SWAMP. Realizing that so many people are getting more and more turned off with all of them. I started realizing that there are far to many who know far to little of the truth of it all. The deep state elite would rather see war rather than their skeletons fall out of the closet.I can not say with any confidence where it will end.I watched what happened in Oregon with the Bundy gang. A man murdered by the FBI ,and nothing is heard about much of it...Very confusing and frustrating to say the least. ....I just feel that civil war will be the only way to change things if we can not get Trump more power in the Swamp. If the Deep State defeats Trump some how, it will be game on....I think our movement needs a big rally in Washington...The Militias need to step up now and put pressure on....Sure hope someone will organize one....I would like to hear other thoughts on this.

Views: 165

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Red Barn Restaurant is 2 miles off the exit of interstate 81 in Virginia....They threw Huckabe Sanders out... I was wondering if their toilets can handle a good towel being flushed down them say about prime dinner time..As far as scumbag Maxine. I wonder how much of the same abuse she is calling for, can she take....Hound her every where she goes...

This is a great video of Chris Cuomo getting owned.

Judicial Watch files ethic complaint against Maxine Waters,,,,

I wonder if every Gun Owner marched in protest with their guns slung over their shoulders or carried on their hips in holsters? No show of violence, no brandishing, just a peaceful protest against the Swamp and those who would deny us our Constitutional Rights. No violence or shooting allowed, no threatening moves allowed, but It's estimated there are 400 million guns owned by the people. That would make a clear and simple statement, and let Washington know it's the people who are the Government, not them. They are only our hired hands that can and will be fired in their next elections if they don't start listening to the people.

Count me in. If that ever gets organized I am sure it would draw many.

THIS YOUNG LADY UNDERSTANDS THE TRUTH OF IT.....

Even Trump counseled his people to get permits and carry guns for their self protection.

M, I feel I have got to know you good enough to think that you would have a good feel for how this will go. Myself ,I feel that the silent majority has found a leader in Trump that will lead from our conservative point of view. The progressive movement has had their way for a long time and does not know how to except playing second fiddle.They are spoiled. What ever lay`s ahead is necessary if our Constitutional Republic will survive. The left is beating war drums loudly. The liberal useful idiots are working themselves into a frenzy so fierce that conversation is not within their arsenal. I do feel however that a good amount of the left are starting to see the truth of it....I think our side needs to take a solid defensive posture and not give an inch. But only take an inch at a time . We need to apply one paper cut at a time. Patience and determination and always reaching out to explain and teach the truth of it. Do not let the chaos strategy  of the loosing left derail our momentum. Keep exposing the left wing ly`n  propaganda Fake News agents for what they are. Allow the useful idiots to come to their senses. At some point I do feel that God will touch them. If they come to the truth by their own thinking. Then they will forever be saved from the evil that has absorbed into their souls.This needs to be put forth as Trump will do it. God is using him. Pray for him always. The evangelicals are involved like never before. That is why Trump Won.It is the way forward. Do not leave God out of the picture again. With out him....WE WILL FAIL

Kevin,

My feelings are these; Pray for the Best but prepare for the worst. Speaking from experience, no plan survives the first encounter with the enemy.The Left has proven themselves to be on an all out push this time to destroy us, they ARE the enemy. I don't think God will let them, but he must be getting pretty tired of mankind lately.

M

Yes he is. Because we do not praise him properly enough.

I think I know which side the bikers will be on when the war breaks out....

We have been in an INFORMATION CIVIL WAR. And the truth has been winning and gaining ground slowly. The Progressive (communist) party has seen this and are changing gears. They are going into the Bilderberg tool shed and getting members of the Global initiative agenda to engage. The likes of face book and other corporations are silencing the conservative message. And we see how the deep state has been attacking our President. The Global elite care less if they whoop up everyone into a Frenzy. Look what Soros backed OPEN SOCIETY has created....ANTIFA. Soros ,2 years ago, put 18 billion dollars into Open Society to weaponize groups that will attack anything conservative. THIS IS THE TRUTH OF IT....They would relish a civil war . The chaos is only camo for evil......... THE MESSAGE OF TRUTH IS THE ONLY WAY TO ACHIEVE VICTORY FOR THE LIBERTY MOVEMENT. Blood shed will bury the truth. Not enough people actually understand the whole truth of it all.........Weaponize yourself with the truth. Understand the best you can. If it gets to be to much to follow,then ask God for help. Do not let the devils tool of frustration rule you....Defend yourself with God....We can also use the 2nd A.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly