We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I have said I am done with politics after 2016 if Trump loses. Those words hold truth. If Trump wins that will give me reason to continue with my quest of Making America Great Again....After Trump wins I will make it my mission to continue fixing the GOP, thus benefiting America`s return to Liberty...We all know that Ted Cruz is a self serving douch who will work against a Trump administration. He should be at top of my hit list...I am starting this thread now , as to get a jump on the mission. I am  optimistic of a Trump victory . So this is not a waist of time..Trump will have a ruff time fighting the establishment and it will be a good way of helping by exposing the truth of it all.....THIS VIDEO IS A GOOD WAY TO START THE BALL ROLLING...Got to have fun while doing what we do.

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When the HUGE swamp draining takes place. Many of the establishment (RINO) GOP will get exposed. This is why the establishment will work against the ending of the Russia prob.Make no mistake. The establishment on the right are in panic mode as well as the Deep State minions. We see a fair share of the RINO crowd stepping down. They see the writing on the wall and will try not to get any swamp scum on them. Perhaps they are not that vested into the deep pockets of the swamp bankers. Not sure and really do not care. Can not sweat the small fry`s . We need to stay focused on the big swamp creatures and lat the little ones slip through the net. Allow those who made sole mistakes in judgement to reconcile. But hammer those at the top who rode the greedy train with a vigorous amount of selfishness.The swamp draining takes a while. Be patient, for good things come to those who stay the course of Truth ,Justice, and the American way. God Blessed us with our way of life. But he expects us to understand his ways and hold them dear to us to maintain our way.This would be much easier if the devil was not so good at his course of action. Evil is very much a part of life. And that is the truth of it.

A reflection on our political parties.

Our only principled Conservative Party was the Southern Agrarian & Rural Democrats;

the heritage of Patrick Henry, Samuel Chase, Thomas Jefferson, Edward Rutledge,

James Madison, Charles Pinckney, John Calhoun; among dozens. Sadly that Party

was fatally tarred by slavery attributable to the iron grip of the Plantation Class who

chose their economic self-interest over humanitarian principle.

The Republicans emerged in 1856 w/Fremont of California as the anti-slavery candidate

whose base was the Northern Mercantile and Proprietor class which morphed into the

Capitalist class as our Industrial Revolution accelerated.They dominated our national

politics from Johnson to Hoover including the WH, Senate, House and SC nominees.

* From day one, the Republican Party was never, ever Free Traders, being utterly

protectionist and enacting every Tariff, Excise and Duty imposed by Congress during 

the 75 years ending w/Hoover. One highlight are the words of POTUS McKinley in 1898,

who boldly asserted that "Protectionism is an integral component of the Natural Law".

It's obvious he was a relative of the Bush Buffoons.

* Additionally the Republicans accelerated the establishment of centralized government,

eviscerating States Rights through their SCOTUS nominees.

* As well they actively imposed the regulatory monolith and tax system that now engulfs us.

Next time you hear anyone mouth the bromide that the GOP is the party of core principle,

family values and the little people; get him to a hospital for an immediate brain scan.

Since our temperament as a people wouldn't permit the establishment of an oligarchy,

such as the Greeks via the rule of the wise; a principled and vibrant conservative party is

about 100 years overdue!!!!!

Election season means Trump Rally`s.....I love the TRUMP RALLY`S

They want to stretch this whole witch hunt out through the elections if they can..Once it gets wrapped up Trump`s team will be on offence and that`s when the real panic will explode. The questions and meeting with Trump would just be aimed to trap Trump with contempt...Can not trust Mueller but Trump wants to get it over with before elections...The under informed voter will think wrong because they just don`t get it....That is why Trump tweets so much. It stops the spin. But then some people do not see the tweets as a message....The hatred of Trump is getting in their way of seeing the truth of it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly