We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

After the election ,things will get real bad no doubt...

Views: 379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You sprinkle in a few Patriotic God fairing retired Generals to put  an organized resistance movement and things will be well on there way. People are just that fed up with the establishment pond scum. So Jack to sit there and say that after the ewlection things will just go back to the rigged norm.... You are wrong...So very wrong....I know you hope for the crooked system to stay in place. But I say when the bullets fly ,you will be the first to cry and duck under the bed.

Does anyone think that if Trump looses he will just walk away from this movement....If he looses he will just use the lose as a starting point. To think he will quit is very ignorant. WE ARE AT A TIME IN HISTORY THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE.

kevin he has already stated many times if he loses he will consider this a big waste of his time and money.

Don't be a jack , Jack he's a business man that's how we look at things. Get over it!

I am a businessman too Charles, and when I lose money I consider that a waste of my time and resources and I won't make the same mistake twice. Trump thinks like a businessman also, if he loses this election he will certainly feel it was a big waste of his time and resources and he won't make the same mistake again.

Has anyone noticed how MSNBC has totally weaponized against GOP. And CNN is now what MSNBC was 8 months ago. And some of Fox has become like CNN used to be....Be careful of what Fox is pedaling.Remember, the owners of Fox go to bilderberg. They do look at the Global initiative as the way of the future, but I do think that they have a conservative outlook of the NWO...The fight to Globalize will be around forever I think. The elite will argue as to how it should be. Greed and selfishness drive many of them. ..I will not except giving up our sovereignty. Our Nation is Gods gift. We can not let it be diminished by the tools of the devil. Greed and selfishness are the tools of the devil.I ask the Liberals to please not be so blind. Many Liberals wear rose colored glasses and mean well. But they are being played,AGAIN.

I have a Question for everyone that thinks fox is for Trump...Why do they not show size of crowds at Trump Rally`s....Never in our political history has a man created so much enthusiasm . His Crowds are setting records in almost every venue he goes to. He filled the Phoenix Suns basketball arena with 25 to 30 outside in the heat. If I were a truly fair and balanced news network I would report it and show the crowds. Thank God for internet news that show the Truth. At least for now....Obama gave control of internet to NWO group to control.

Why are we not rioting in front of everyone news outlet like fox and msnbc?

Because that would entail actually doing something uncomfortable.So far if it is not at a keyboard, a voting booth, or a planned useless walk in the sun (TP protests once upon a time) it just aint happening.

No judgement just observation.

Should it be done? Well nothing else has worked that is for sure.

You are right Rhodes. Conservatives are not protesting. To unify as a conservative takes Patriotism. But once conservatives unify in bigger groups like tea party ,they become blocks of power. And then evil moves in with Greed and Selfishness. Any group that does not keep God at it`s core will fail. That is why America is failing. Just my opinion.

Well there is the catch. 

IF one begins to see things as they are and comes to appreciate truth beyond all other things then a lot of this "stuff" becomes meaningless after a fashion. 

I literally hate that the idea of true liberty dying, left to the hand of man never to recover again. Unfortunate but true is that most people are in on the murder. This is not a case where a small majority are evil and hold captive the large majority of good folks, but a case of fools in the large majority being led down the bloody path of slaughter.

It is a sound reasoned conclusion that freedom is impossible under the rule of man, all systems fail, changing the "barrel" does make bad apples sweet.

My example of the TSA holds for all matters, all that had to be done is stop flying while it remained, even that very simple act was too much for whatever you wish to call this populace. A simple safe solution rejected due to inconvenience. No one had to get hurt, no risk of hurting anyone else but it was not important enough to do even this small bit.

The government deserved is upon us. 

you can Hank, nothing stopping you and your friends if that is what you feel will make you happy. If you plant to demonstrate you have to be willing to break the law and cause harm to others and their property. Otherwise no one will care that you are demonstrating and that includes the media.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal