We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

All we are hearing about is the rioting in Ferguson. What we are not hearing with any clarity is information on who is behind the continuing unrest. We need to know who is egging everyone on and to what ends they are striving for. Is it to create a 'Crisis' where they can order the political faction to do certain things to suppress every American citizen? "For our own protection as an excuse?" 
  I am beginning to believe that the powers behind the politicians/throne are getting mighty nervous about the unexpected resistance from our groups of citizens whit a conservative bent. We are larger and stronger than the Progressive opposition ENEMY can allow the public to realize. If the people in general would realize that simple fact, they would naturally go on to realize that even the harshest Dictatorship ever existing could not do m ore than its population would stand for. 
  The key factor is the masses being focused and unified against a common foe. Even if that common foe is the Hidden Overlord controlled Government. Therefore I believe the hidden powers are causing all the dissension and racial strife to keep us from uniting against the real enemy of the people; the hidden controllers of the government.
  If people would only open their eyes and see who is pushing for more outrage and violent protests against themselves. They would see the various turncoats on all sides who are the prime movers behind all the violent unrest. The other thing we really need to do is to follow the money and see who is the final major beneficiaries of the profits stemming from this contrived unrest and we will finally uncover who is controlling the prime movers!

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I admit it, at least the individual part about "in LibTardia, we deal with weed", yes,... probably lots and lots of weed..

But sadly for you, in the Ferguson case, the felonious punk kid's blood was tested by the State pathologist to be "more than double" the THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) level of the "State intoxication limit", remember, "Just-the-facts-Jack". 

If the cops stopped him and was questioning him. Why the hell would he reach for anything ? I am not saying that all cops do things correct. Or that cops do not make mistakes. In fact, Because mistakes are made so often, Why do something like move in away that could provoke a mistake ?

Hey Jim, I was a patrolman for 22 years. I know what does and doesn't happen. I've seen both good and bad cops, and I have seen many many false accusations by scumbags. The lapel cameras are just an extension of the Dash cameras, and those have save many reputations and dispelled the lies people say. Look at it this way, if there had been a lapel camera the Idiot would have been shown up for what he was and what he tried to do with no excuses from the biased individuals that have tried to make the thug out to be a saint.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly