We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Hillary`s Health forces abrupt departure from 911 Ceremony

To early to know exactly why. But it does not appear to be good news for Hillary`s POTUS hopes. When her van pulled up to the curb to get her, reports say that she fell from fainting and lost a shoe under the car...More reports as they come in.

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If there were no polls. How would you tell who is winning. The polls are just something that does your work for you. Research yourself...Ask questions to yourself and then go find the answer.... Did you see the rally in Ashville last night ?...There is a spot in this video that the camera scans this massive crowd. These Trump events are growing like the movement it is. The size of these rally`s speaks volumes to the truth of it.  You can listen to the news or the polls. Or you can figure out for yourself ...That is up to each individual... That has been the problem of our Country. It`s time to take back the narrative.

l saw something fall out of her pant leg. I blew up the video. ..It does look like something feel out of her pant leg....I do think she is done for either way. I wonder if Obama some how has authority to cancel the election.. I hope and pray that God protects Trump.. There are some very devious people who would want him killed. This is certainly an election for the books..

Kevin,

No one has the authority to cancel the election because it is spelled out in the Constitution. see; http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/electoral-college/provisio...

I figured that he could not. But I do think under Marshall Law he can. Lets remember he had many Marshall law  rules reworked and changed. It was a big thing for him to do. I think it was by orders of the Bilderberg inner circle. Under Marshall law it pretty much renders the constitution useless.

how could you determine the object in question fell out of her pant leg or even it if was metal? If you freeze the video it still wouldn't give you conclusive evidence of either suggestion.

Blow the video up jack

Is it possible the medical episode was designed by her campaign to detract from her email scandal? Obviously, it would not be beyond them to be so crass.

Presidential Line of Succession

Source: http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_succ.html

The 25th Amendment reiterates what is stated in Article 2, Section 1: that the Vice President is the direct successor of the President. He or she will become President if the President cannot serve for whatever reason. The 25th also provides for a President who is temporarily disabled, such as if the President has a surgical procedure or if he or she become mentally unstable.

The original Constitution provides that if neither the President nor Vice President can serve, the Congress shall provide law stating who is next in line. Currently that law exists as 3 USC 19, a section of the U.S. Code. This law was established as part of the Presidential Succession Act of 1947. There, the following line of succession is provided:

Speaker of the House of Representatives
President Pro Tempore of the Senate
Secretary of State
Secretary of the Treasury
Secretary of Defense
Attorney General
Secretary of the Interior
Secretary of Agriculture
Secretary of Commerce
Secretary of Labor
Secretary of Health and Human Services
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Secretary of Transportation
Secretary of Energy
Secretary of Education
Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Secretary of Homeland Security

The only exception to the line provided in the law states that to ascend to the Presidency, the next person in line must be constitutionally eligible. Any person holding an office in the line of succession who, for example, is not a naturally-born citizen cannot become President. In this case, that person would be skipped and the next eligible person in the line would become President.

See also:

Death of a Presidential Candidate

http://www.usconstitution.net/consttop_pvp.html

This could explain some things...

amazing wearing a catheter is now a disqualifier for president. Do we now have x ray vision to see through the pant leg?

Actually Jack , I was noticing the extremely small crowd she was speaking to.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly