We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

If you believe in God then you can understand that this video should not be taken lightly. I feel that this should be heard by many so they can see how they feel about this....Watch and see for yourself.

Views: 305

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I could advise Trump on what he should do now as the Democrat Primary is ending it would be. To hammer home how he wants to change how Politics is run in this country. Keep pounding on the Rigged system, and campaign finance rules must be changed. He should sound out load against the establishment. .This would get many Bernie supporters to come to him. He must fish them in while the fish are shopping for a new home to fight from. He needs to throw them some raw meat. 

Whatever else is going on this election cycle, one thing is obvious. The GOP, effectively already dead, is needy of burial. Lincoln's plain people have rejected it given the Trump vote and as Lincoln asserted, 'a house divided against itself cannot stand'. Good riddance to bad trash whose reason for creation was to end slavery, a mission accomplished 150 years ago.

Ever since its just been hanging around doing politics. Bye-bye.

I agree 100 %....Trump needs to not worry himself about the likes of Paul Ryan. I hope Paul joins the never Trump Boys.Same goes for Kasich.I know it will not happen ,but I pray Ryan loses his Primary. That way I do not have to root against him in the general.

Kevin,

Here's the latest from the National Review;

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436428/republican-convention-...

Let’s begin with a simple proposition: As a matter of law and history, there is not a single “bound” delegate to the Republican National Convention. Not one delegate is required to vote for Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, or any other individual who “won” votes in the primary process. Each delegate will have to make his or her own choice. They — and they alone — will choose the Republican nominee.

This was the result of an Illinois case Cousins v Wigoda and the Court ruled the States to mind their own business. That translates out that the Republican Party would have to change it's rules to bind any Delegates.

however if the Republican Establishment were to do something like that it would go the way of the Whigs Party.

If they did that, Cleveland would be a pile of ashes.Every elite establishment scum would have a bounty on them. No one is stupid enough to head up something like that.

My point exactly, but still there is the outside possibility that their Hubris would make them try.....

I don't expect any problems Trump getting the nomination at the convention. He will leave the convention with the polls showing the race a dead heat but when the democrat convention ends the following week Hillary will have a slight lead in the polls which will continue to grow as we get closer to election day.

The problem is if Hillary wins America loses it will be four to eight more years of Obama's agenda or rather the Elitists agenda that Obama was charged with putting in place and promoting. I pray every day that Hillary does not win because if she does we all lose.

Watch what GMA reported in this video;

Do you really want someone like this liar to hold the reins? If you don't like Trump, write in Sanders. anyone but Hillary!!!

That would be fine with me a vote for Sanders is a vote for Hillary.

We lose if Hillary wins that is correct, if Trump wins there is no win or lose for us all our lives will be over.

It's good to hear you feel that way about Bernie Jack. At least his policies are not as vicious and self centered destructive as Hillary proposes.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal