We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

NAGR...H.R. 308...Nightmare Come True? Please sign and go viral with this!

Dear Michael,

I’m afraid the gun control nightmare I warned you about a few weeks ago is coming true.

In the wake of the Arizona tragedy, anti-gun groups and politicians have been falling all over themselves to “cash in” with radical new gun control schemes.

And without your action today, I’m afraid their assault WILL SUCCEED.

That's why I've drafted up petitions to your Congressman and Senators, urging them to vote NO on the Gun-Grabbers’ Magazine Ban Bill (H.R. 308) -- or any other similar bill.

But before I give you the link, I want you to know just how important this really is.

If passed, Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy’s Magazine Ban Bill would outlaw the sale or transfer of firearm magazines with a capacity of more than ten rounds.

Already own a handgun, rifle or shotgun with a magazine that holds more than ten rounds?

You’re “legal” for now.  But you can’t ever sell it, give it away or pass it down to your kids.

In fact, Congresswoman McCarthy’s bill would turn widows into instant FELONS if their late husbands possessed a 12-round magazine!

Of course, all this is bad enough.  But it’s not even close to the end of it.

News reports are that President Obama recently met with House Republicans where he likely made whatever promises he had to in order to pass H.R. 308 with as little publicity as possible.

His goal is simply to “get the camel’s nose under the tent.”

Then, once H.R. 308 goes to the Senate, the White House is preparing to launch an all-out WAR on our Second Amendment freedoms!

That's why I need you to sign this petition IMMEDIATELY.

If we don't stop him now, we risk losing even more of our rights.

In fact, once the bill reaches the Senate floor, my inside sources are telling me dozens of amendments are already in the works, including:

*** Mandatory waiting periods, and expensive, drawn-out “psychological screenings” designed to force ALL law-abiding citizens to get government approval before purchasing a firearm;

*** A TOTAL ban on all private sales under the guise of “closing the gun-show loophole”;

*** A new so-called “Assault Weapons” Ban, targeting ALL semi-automatic rifles and shotguns -- which, unlike the Clinton ban, will NEVER expire;

*** A National Concealed Carry “Standard” -- designed to make it even more difficult for law-abiding citizens to carry a gun to protect themselves and their families from murderers like Jared Loughner.

Don’t get tricked by this one -- this “standard” is nothing more than the feds forcing states to slow down the approval of concealed carry permits, and make the remaining permits null-and-void in most areas!

And with the full backing of the White House and the anti-gun media, you and I can’t take anything for granted.

After all, just their efforts alone will be difficult enough to overcome.

But what if -- God forbid -- there’s another criminal rampage?

You and I both know President Obama and his anti-gun pals will rush to exploit it.

That’s why you and I must strangle this monster in its crib NOW before it’s too late.

But don’t think for a second this fight will be easy.

As I told you in my last letter, prominent Republicans (actually, they are RINO’s) like U.S. Senator Richard Lugar, former Vice President Dick Cheney and Homeland Security Chairman Peter King have already voiced support for additional gun controls.

Frankly, it was enough to make my stomach churn.

They talk about how they support “reasonable restrictions” on law-abiding citizens’ gun rights -- seconds before compromising you and me into complete and utter DEFEAT.

Well, I don’t know about you, but I believe “shall not be infringed” MEANS WHAT IT SAYS.

And I believe the LAST thing pro-gun folks should be doing is cozying up to the anti-gun crowd and cutting deals -- especially with President Obama in the White House.

Instead, you and I must do everything we can to DEFEAT THE GUN-GRABBERS.

But I can’t do it without your help.

That’s why your signed petitions to your Congressman and Senators are so important -- and why I hope you’ll rush me your most generous EMERGENCY contribution as well.

With your emergency contribution, I’ll launch the National Association for Gun Rights three-part plan to fight back, including:

1) Contacting ten million Americans through U.S. mail, email and our state-of-the-art telemarketing campaign;

2) Launching an all-out public relations campaign to include op-eds, blogs, talk radio briefings, press conferences and media interviews where I’ll gladly lock horns with anti-gun extremists in defense of our Second Amendment rights;

3) An all-out media blitz to include hard-hitting internet and radio ads calling on KEY Congressmen and Senators to vote NO on H.R. 308 or any similar bill.

I knew you’d want to be involved, so I’ve already begun contacting millions of Americans.

But I -- and my staff -- am working furiously to generate opposition to these gun controls.  To keep this nationwide mobilization program firing on all cylinders, though, I need you to be involved.

So in addition to your signed petitions, won’t you agree to a generous $150 contribution?

If that’s too much, can you contribute $100 or even $50 TODAY?

Michael, whatever you can do, I hope you’ll agree to contribute generously -- and IMMEDIATELY.

I’ll put every dollar you decide to send to immediate use.

Since President Obama was first sworn in, you and I have defied the odds and have beaten back every one of the gun-grabbers’ schemes.

But this Magazine Ban scheme could prove to be our toughest test yet.

So please rush me your signed petitions along with your most generous contribution of $150, $100 or even $50 IMMEDIATELY.

For liberty,

Dudley Brown
Executive Director
National Association for Gun Rights

P.S. The gun-grabbers’ goal is to sneak the Magazine Ban Bill (H.R. 308) through the U.S. House with as little fanfare as possible and then load it down with anti-gun amendments once it reaches the Senate.

And now news reports show many supposedly pro-gun Republicans and even “gun rights groups” are considering backing the scheme!

Views: 3

Reply to This

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal