We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Perot Billionaire Runs for Office Clinton Elected - Trump Billionaire..

Your getting snookered again.

Views: 919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"When the nation needs a squawking parrot who can recite the Constitution verbatim, Cruz will be the man."

What? Versus a plan-less shrieking madman who positively could NOT recite a single sentence of the US constitution to save his or your life? Can he protect, honor and obey what he doesn't know or understand?

Is Trump's being both constitutionally and crudely dumb AND ignorant "attributes" in some way?? 

Is Trump being a proven far left liberal in his own life, and in his left wing active political life, up until a few months ago for political expediency an "attribute" in some way?

A high IQ, it doesn't mean squat; SAY WHAT???? SAY WHAT????

You say "DUMB",...... is a desirable "attribute" over brilliance??? REALLY?

You say; ""A high IQ has absolutely nothing to do with either achievement or wisdom"".

You try and build anything today, anything, in 2016 using "a force consisting of low I.Q. or dumb people". Good luck with that.

Aristotle, Euclid, Pericles, Julius Caesar, Cicero, Shakespeare, Michelangelo, Mozart among thousands, ""never had degrees"", the poor things. Imagine how deprived they were.

Degrees meant nothing in their time periods. And the relative population was but a fraction of what it is in 2016.

Try getting their personal recognition in 2016. Much much more difficult to "stand out" in a crowd of 335 million people where every unaccomplished "smoke-out" is trying achieve 15 minutes of fame. Not easily achieved by an uneducated person. A mass shooter can achieve 15 minutes of fame today, but at what cost?

WOW, where do I start??  Simply;

What other politician, that wears shoes,... has walked the 100% constitutional conservative. WALK that he talks more consistently than Ted Cruz? ANSWER: No one.? Endorsed by;

1. Mark Levin, former Lawyer for Ronald Reagan..

2. Formally Endorsed by Tea Party Patriots and Jenny Beth Martin.

3. Endorsed by Glenn Beck.

4. Endorsed by Rush Limbaugh.

5. Endorsed by Steve Deace.

6. Ten U.S. Governors

]

Business people

Celebrities, commentators, and activists
Organizations

7. NOT Thomas Vincent Coffey?.

"Silence in the face of tyranny, is your consent to that tyranny"

Cruz celebrates voterless victory, While establishment MSM control the narrative. Sorry, he is a tool. Hundreds arrested for protesting in Washingon, And MSM barely mentions it.

Lets face the truth of the situation..Asking Cruz to fix our government is like asking cancer to cure itself...It just simply will not happen.A career politician is a career politician.

Cruz is indeed a career politician. He has enjoyed a meteoric rise. He is Damn good at the law and the constitution. In a sense, Trump is a politician too. As a billionaire deal broker, he is a player. If there is nothing wrong with Trump as a career billionaire, why is Cruz a bad guy? You hear Trumps campaign using negative talk against Ted and you just repeat it without thinking.

Come on Scooby , a win by cheating isn't a win!

And this interminable laundry list signifies precisely what???

As Bernard of Chartres asserted in the 12th century, " We are mere dwarfs standing on the shoulders of the massive giants of Antiquity" who created Philosophy, Logic, Physics, Geometry, Astronomy, Architecture, Literature, Medicine, Republican Governance, among other astonishing achievements and all w/o degrees!!!!!!  

Degrees attest to little more than attendance, a fad of the 20th century having absolutely nothing to do w/accomplishment.The measure of any individual is determined by his peers through his life work; not by some educrat handing him a piece of paper, inscribed in Latin, w/his name on it.

While I muse at the 12th century antics of Bernard of Chartres, I cannot help but draw comparisons to Ted Nugent who said "when in doubt, I whip it out, got me a rock and roll band, it's a free-for-all"!

Thomas,

I applaud the participation of all the members who are solid in their beliefs about their chosen candidates for POTUS. I just hope they are just as solid and hopefully fully informed in beliefs about all the other candidates they will be able to vote for in November. 

One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.

Plato

In response to M`S  COIN FLIP....A possible way of the  two of them joining forces would be once Ted can no way jump over Donald in total delegates .Donald asks him to be VP. At that point I see this a possibility. Time will tell.I was hoping that Don would pick Rand. But I am not holding my breath.

I don't believe that pack can take place between Trump and Cruz until after NY, Calif. and some the northeast states. If Trump does well he will not need a pack with Cruz even if he doesn't get to the 1237 number, he will still win on the first ballot. If Trump ends up splitting delegates with Cruz it will embolden Cruz making it even more likely Cruz can win the nomination on the second or third ballot. I can't see this pack actually taking place. Both can taste the victory at this point.

Jack,

My personal opinion is with Trump's Flaming Rhetoric and Cruz's Insider Savvy, they would be the best available to benefit the Nation and help heal the Republic by combined main strength of putting down the Progressivism so rampant today.

Weird , started out liking Cruz not so much Trump. Now i feel Cruz is a slave to his Washington prowess.I don't like dirty tricks by any name!

JMHO

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal