We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Perot Billionaire Runs for Office Clinton Elected - Trump Billionaire..

Your getting snookered again.

Views: 919

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I joined The Tea Party in late 09, because I finally thought there was a chance for like minded people to organize and share a common goal of cleaning house of the criminal RINO`s in the Republican Party. Now we have the chance to do it, We have a man who challenges the status quo. We have a chance of actually achieving our goal. And so many just run back to the slop choff and slurp up what the RINO`s are feeding....YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET WHAT YOU DO.YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR BLOWING A CHANCE OF A LIFETIME.

I am still looking for that sign Kevin we have a chance in a life time. I see no logical way Trump can win the general election and I pray for every sole should he accomplish that goal. 

Jack, I would not think for one second that you have any vision at all. Not to worry though Jack. We got this covered without you...Do me a favor though and vote for Hillary like you said you would.

Ted Cruz arrived in Washington, D.C., in 1996 at age 25 as a law clerk to Supreme Court Chief Justice William Rehnquist. On the stump, Cruz has railed against today’s high court for its “judicial activism.” But his clerkship was something of a dream job for the young attorney, who had obsessively studied the Constitution since he was barely a teenager.

Rehnquist selected his clerks not only on the basis of their qualifications, but also on the strength of their chemistry with him and their fit with the ethos of his office. He liked clerks who would do the job well, of course, but also people with whom he could hang out. Cruz jelled on the strength of his sense of humor and his intellect — but he was not as low-key as the chief justice, and young Cruz’s personality could be abrasive. A champion debater at Princeton, he had a penchant for argument that had earned him foes at Harvard Law School, some of whom became fellow clerks on the Supreme Court. Within Rehnquist’s office, however, there was an understanding that Cruz’s arguments weren’t malicious.

In his bid for president, Ted Cruz has sought to capitalize on voters’ anti-Washington mood by highlighting his victories as Texas solicitor general and his fights on the Senate floor. But only rarely does Cruz acknowledge a seven-year period of his career when he was not an outsider but an ambitious upstart climbing the Washington ranks from within.

Those formative years are often left out of the Texas senator’s story as he tells it on the campaign trail. “I spent all week in Washington, D.C.,” he likes to say, “and it’s great to be back in America.”

But Cruz’s early years working in or for Washington were no less pivotal in establishing his professional arc than his better-known tenure as solicitor general or his polarizing first term in the U.S. Senate. The former made possible the latter.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/01/20/ted_cruzs_path...!

Charles Cruz sounds no less ambitious than that dude with 4.5 billion dollars.

Who will get the crown?

Lets just pray that whoever gets it beats Hillary or Bernie.

I'm not happy that trump has had to bring in "the party savvy (insiders)". I blame that on Lie'n Ted's insider campaign!

Is the tea party an insider now?
Or are they still just racist homophobes?
Trump is bringing out the emotional voter feeding on their angnst. If he was a Christian I would not mind him compared to Jew hater racist Nazi Obama. I want an in your face unapologetic Christian for POTUS.

nuf said!

where do you find time to research all the facts?

i would have used this (if I was allowing myself to be deceived by Goddless billionaire liberal Trump)......

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/18/planned-parenthood-ceo-a...

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has said "he's not going to get into" 2016, but he appeared to signal he wants someone other than the current GOP front-runner Donald Trump to win the nomination.
The Kentucky senator said in an interview with Kentucky television station WHAS11 posted Saturday that he's increasingly optimistic that there "may actually be a second ballot" at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/18/politics/mitch-mcconnell-donald-trump...

Well, Trump is about as intellectual as Obama.

They are both full of themselves.

No one can deny that fact.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/20/report-the-gun-industry-...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly