We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

syrian refugees

Since President Obama wants to bring the world’s problems into this country, those 10,000 Syrian refugees will need a place to go. Here’s the list of 180 cities where they might end up.

The Hayride reports:

Go here to view list:

US Refugee Public Affiliate Directory by zerohedge

US Refugee Public Affiliate Directory

Is your city on the list?

http://www.progressivestoday.com/here-are-the-180-american-cities-w...

CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

There is an enormous number of Americans who have been harmed by the criminals who pass through the nation's open borders.

View victims here:

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims_2.html

A new report by the Center for Immigration Studies found there is a record 42.1 million Americans in the United States today.

Democrats need the new voters–
42 million

The Washington Examiner reported:

A new analysis of legal and illegal immigrant counts by the Census Bureau revealed Thursday that there is a record 42.1 million in the United States, an explosion that is being driven by Mexicans flooding across the border.

In a report provided to Secrets by the Center for Immigration Studies, the total immigrant population surged 1.7 million since 2014. The growth was led in the last year by an additional 740,000 Mexican immigrants.

The 42.1 million tabulated by Census in the second quarter represent over 13 percent of the U.S. population, the biggest percentage in 105 years.

What’s more, the numbers of immigrants coming and going from the U.S. is actually higher since many return home every years, said the report. “For the immigrant population to increase by one million means that significantly more than one million new immigrants must enter the country because some immigrants already here return to their homeland each year and natural mortality totals 250,000 annually,” said the Center.

Then there’s this– 80% of California illegal immigrant families live in poverty and need government assistance.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/08/report-record-42-million-im...

CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

There is an enormous number of Americans who have been harmed by the criminals who pass through the nation's open borders.

View victims here:

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims_2.html

Views: 2260

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

PARIS ATTACKS: French Man Cries on Radio – Describes Horror Inside Bataclan Concert Hall (VIDEO)

158 Dead in Paris Islamist Attacks–

This is heart-wrenching.
A French man spoke on the radio after he survived the Islamist terrorist attack at the Bataclan Concert Hall in Paris. The man was weeping. He had just escaped. He said he escaped the hall with his mother. They stepped over bodies to get out of the Bataclan.
God Bless Paris.

Via The Kelly File:

President Obama said "ISIL continues to shrink" in an interview just hours before the horrible attack in Paris. He is just so bad! CHANGE

They laughed at me when I said to bomb the ISIS controlled oil fields. Now they are not laughing and doing what I said.

Tell it it LIKE IT IS DONALD!

July 2015: ISIS Vowed to ‘Bring Slaughter to France, Fill the Streets of Paris with Dead Bodies’

The multi-pronged terror attacks in Paris on Friday night that have reportedly killed over 160 Parisians in as many as seven separate bombings and shootings appear to be the fulfillment of a threat by ISIS issued in July to, ‘bring slaughter to France’ and “fill the streets of Paris with dead bodies’.

The threat to Paris was made in a video that featured a masked French ISIS terrorist making a speech before he executed a Syrian soldier. The video apparently received little attention in the media at the time.

ISIS Paris Threat Screen image via DM
ISIS video screen image via the Daily Mail.

The Daily Mail reported on July 22:

“This is the shocking moment a French ISIS fighter vowed to ‘fill the streets of Paris with dead bodies’ before he shot a Syrian soldier in the back of the head and kicked him off a cliff.

“In a vile ‘message’ directed towards the people of France, the masked militant spoke in perfect French before brutally executing a Syrian army prisoner by shooting him in the head.

“Ranting wildly into the high-definition camera used to record the execution video, the fanatic told listeners that ISIS ‘loves death like you love life’ and encouraged the group’s supporters to continue to plot and carry out further terror attacks in the European country.”

…”Today’s stomach-churning video was filmed in an ISIS-held area in Syria’s Hama province and was published online by the terror group’s local propaganda office.

“Standing on a remote cliff-top a jihadi loomed over a kneeling Syrian regime army officer and claimed that he is one of the estimated 500 French nationals waging jihad on behalf of the terror group in the Middle East.

“He declared that his ‘message’ is aimed not only to French citizens, but also to the international community and ‘everyone who fights Allah and his prophet’.

“Peppering his dialogue with rants about the strength of ISIS and how the terror group is protected by Allah, the militant encouraged a fresh wave of terror attacks in the French capital.”

Alalam reported the terrorist claimed five hundred Muslims from Paris have joined ISIS:

“He reiterated that he and 500 Parisians joined ISIS altogether.”

An excerpt of the video hosted by Alalam can be viewed here.

Heavy.com reported the two-minute long video was entitled, “We Did Not Wrong Them, But They Were Wronging Themselves.”

Site Intel Group reported on the video:

“A French-speaking fighter threatened that #ISIS will bring “slaughter” to #France and fill Paris streets with corpses”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/july-2015-isis-vowed-to-bri...

Germany might want to TAKE NOTICE they are next!

French President Hollande: This Is An ‘Act Of War’ By Islamic State, ‘Planned From Outside’

French President Francois Hollande has this morning pointed the finger of blame for last night’s Paris attacks squarely at Islamic State (ISIS), describing the attack as an “act of war”.

Speaking this morning about the suicide and gun attacks which are believed to have killed at least 120 people, Mr. Hollande asserted that the attacks were “committed by a terrorist army, the Islamic State group, a jihadist army, against France, against the values that we defend everywhere in the world, against what we are: A free country that means something to the whole planet.”

He said France “will be merciless toward the barbarians of Islamic State group.”

France “will act by all means anywhere, inside or outside the country” and described the attack as “cowardly”.

Announcing three days national mourning, and raising the country’s threat level to its highest possible point, Mr. Hollande spoke of  “the terrorist menace,” and announced that he would address the French parliament on Monday.

He said in a televised address: “I pay homage to the country’s defenders who fought the terrorists yesterday.

“Everyone has given their upmost and will be putting in their best efforts in the day to come.”

“Even if France is wounded, she will rise.”

Mr. Hollande said the attacks were “organised” but “planned from outside” with help from within, suggesting that the terrorists who committed the atrocities may have been able to make their way into and across France from another country.

One of the terrorists is believed to have mentioned France’s involvement in Syria last night.

Islamic State supporters on social media cheered the attack on late last night, while the civilised world stood in shock.

One Islamist sympathiser ominously wrote: “After Paris comes Rome and Andalus,” implying that Italy, then Spain, were next on the attack list.

Experts have noted how France is often the number one target for Islamists, even ahead of the United States and United Kingdom. This may be due to France’s close colonial ties with Middle East and North African countries, or simply because the country is seen as easier to attack.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/14/french-president-holland...

Geller: Muslims Declare War on France–’It Was a Bloodbath’

High powered weapons, suicide bombers and grenades. This is war.

“Allahu akbar!” That all-too-familiar battle cry kicked off six Islamic acts of war on the people of France. Muslims set off on a murderous rampage in Paris Friday night, killing at least 166, including at least 100 concertgoers at a music hall featuring an American rock band. The death toll spread across six sites in the city.

Devout Muslims were celebrating the attacks on social media.

One of the apprehended jihadists reportedly stated, “I am from the Islamic State.” Hundreds of thousands of these savages have invaded the continent.

“Terrorist attacks of an unprecedented magnitude are in play in Paris. It’s horror,” French President François Hollande said. “We have mobilized all forces possible to neutralize the terrorists.”

At the concert hall, the merciless jihadis murdered their hostages one by one, as the non-Muslims begged for the lives of their loved ones. Paris police said that the siege ended when French forces killed at least two of the jihad murderers inside the hall.

Hollande ordered a state of emergency in Paris. He also closed the country’s borders. Too little, too late. After the Charlie Hebdo massacre and the subsequent murders at a Jewish grocery in Paris in January, what more warning did Hollande need?

The massacre took place at several different locations in Paris — near the site of the massacre of Muhammad cartoonists at the Charlie Hebdo offices in January. The jihadis focused on what would be prestige targets for them. They murdered several people in a restaurant, as well as at the concert hall. Some were killed in suicide bombings – a hallmark of jihad attacks. There was another bombing near the Stade de France, north of Paris.

One eyewitness said: “I’ve seen two terrorists from my point of view with AK-47s entering the concert room and firing randomly into the crowd. People yelled and screamed.” This witness said that the Muslim murderers calmly reloaded their weapons, then began killing again: “It lasted for 10 minutes. 10 minutes. 10 horrific minutes where everyone was on the floor covering their heads. We heard so many gunshots. And the terrorists were very calm…and they reloaded three to four times their weapons.” This recalls the Allah-worshiping young man who stabbed four people at the University of California Merced last week.

The witness added:

They didn’t shout anything. They didn’t say anything. They were in masks. They were wearing black clothes… And they were shooting at people on the floor. And I was luckily at the top of the stage. The front of the stage. So people tried to escape…and I found an exit when the terrorists reloaded their guns. And I climbed on the stage and we found an exit. And when I went on the streets I see 20 to 25 bodies lying on the floor. And people were very badly injured with gunshot wounds.

Most chillingly of all, the witness said: “I have some friends who are still inside… who are hiding… they are hiding in some kind of room in the dark. They text me and they are very afraid.”

Despite all this horror, the European Union elites are bringing into Europe millions of these savages. I have warned for years about this coming jihad. For doing so, I was attacked, smeared, and marginalized. We were right about it all, and yet still my colleagues and I are blacklisted. Hundreds are dead, and the war has just begun. We did everything in our power to save lives. But the political, media, and academic elites aligned with the savages. And now hundreds more are dead in Paris — and you ain’t seen nothing yet.

This Paris jihad massacre casts into a new light the desire of New York State Senator

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY)
8%

to bring 1.5 million Muslim migrants from Syria to New York. Obama wants to accelerate the entry of Syrian refugees into the U.S. I can promise you this: I will lead a march against this woman if she pursues this. All attendees will be required to bring pitchforks and torches. If she wants to kill New York State and bring these jihadis into the U.S., she better be prepared for a knock-down, drag-out fight.

Incredibly, Obama said today that the Islamic State (ISIS) is not getting stronger: “we have contained them.” He is either in an early stage of dementia or he is one of them. I submit that it is the latter. In either case, Americans must be ready: lock and load. It’s not just in Paris, it’s here: Garland, Texas, Chattanooga… yesterday, an Ohio Muslim was arrested for plotting to kill U.S. soldiers and bomb churches and schools.

“I’ll be proud when I shed American blood,” Muslim convert Terrence McNeil said, according to prosecutors. He allegedly posted messages advocating jihad against the United States: “I would gladly take part in an attack on this murderous regime and the people.” This was one of their jihad fighters in the US. And Ohio is crawling with them.

These are not idle threats. This is a world war. I have exposed hundreds of Islamic State social postings which name names and provide addresses and photos of U.S. soldiers here in the States, urging American Muslims to slaughter our boys and girls.

Right now, nothing is being done to stop jihad recruiting in U.S. mosques, even as several hundred young Muslims from the U.S. have gone to wage jihad for the Islamic State. And now they seek to wage jihad here at home.

In the wake of this jihad war in France, terror groups like the Hamas-tied Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) will hold press conferences that their running dogs in the media will clamor to cover, hand-wringing about a non-existent “fear of reprisals” and “backlash” against innocent Muslims.

And the jihad machine steamrolls on.

The Muslim migrant stream into Europe is a Muslim invasion. Back in February, the Islamic State warned that they would send millions of Muslim fighters into Europe. They have made good on their every pledge. And now the attacks in Paris demonstrate that Europe is at war.

It’s coming here. Stop Muslim migrant immigration. Now.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/11/13/geller-muslim...

They are going to be declaring WAR on any COUNTRY they are in and we  have plenty of ones already here!

German police arrest Muslim linked to Paris jihad attacks: had guns, explosives, hand grenades

What will European authorities do when they are facing attacks on the scale of Paris every day, courtesy the migrants they were so eager to bring into their countries?

German Police Conduct Anti-Terrorism Raid

“Paris terrorist shooting: Man arrested in Bavaria by German police ‘linked to French capital attacks,'” by Nigel Atkins, Mirror, November 14, 2015 (thanks to Steve):

A man arrested with firearms in his car by German police is being linked to the Paris terrorist attacks.

The arrest of a 51-year-old man in Bavaria last week could be connected to the explosions and shootings in the French capital.

Public broadcaster Bayrischer Rundfunk said German authorities informed French officials about the arrest of the man near the German-Austrian border on November 5. It did not provide a source for its information.

Bavarian state police spokesman Ludwig Waldinger confirmed that firearms, explosives and hand grenades were found….

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/11/german-police-arrest-muslim-linke...

Obama will STILL try TO SHOVE A FEW THOUSAND DOWN our THROATS! Just say NO!

GOP Rep: Paris Attack Should Be A Wake Up

Call About Accepting Refugees

US | Kerry Picket
French fire brigade members aid an injured individual near the Bataclan concert hall following fatal shootings in Paris, France

'We don't know who these people are'

#PARISBURNS: ISIS Takes TO Twitter To Gloat Over Paris Attacks

Daily Caller News Foundation | Michael Bastasch
French fire brigade members aid an injured individual near the Bataclan concert hall following fatal shootings in Paris

Embedded image permalink

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal