We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Sheriff David Clarke: Obama Doesn’t Have the Courage to Be Honest With Black Community

Hundreds of race activists turned out in New York City for the #RiseUpOctober march and rally on Saturday.
The Rise Up October movement is a three day protest against police killings and brutality.
The rally was organized by local Communist leaders.
fight back protest

The protesters chanted “F*ck the police!“ as they marched to Bryant Park in midtown.
** Barack Obama supports this anti-police movement.

On Monday Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke slammed Barack Obama for his shameless support of this radical anti-police movement.

“Well, there is no way to understand this nonsense… The claim made by President Obama that “this is not based on emotion, it’s real,” is just plain wrong. These claims are based on fiction. Once you strip away the myths, the lie, the propaganda all that remains is the facts. Lies put out and repeated over and over again by the President of the United States are not a substitute for empirical research… The President of the United States lacks the courage to look at the black community and tell them to look in the mirror as the source of their problems.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/sheriff-david-clarke-rips-o...

Views: 765

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yep!

Barack Obama

Obama And Allies Defend Black Lives

Matter, Attack FBI Chief over Ferguson Effect

The Obama administration is attempting to publicly downplay a rift between President Obama and FBI Director James Comey over The Ferguson Effect; the issue of whether there’s been an impact on violent crime due to the nearly constant criticism of the police led by the Black Lives Matter movement.

BTTT.........

Breaking: Texas Police Chief Shot in Head, Hospitalized With ‘Life Threatening’ Wound

Marlin, Texas Police Chief Darrell Allan, 43, was shot in the head early Sunday morning while working off-duty but in uniform as security at a neighboring Temple nightclub as he and another Marlin officer attempted to detain a patron.

The patron, Derrick Gamble, 24, allegedly pulled a handgun and shot Chief Allan in the head, according to the Temple Daily Telegram.

Chief Darrell Allen and Derrick Gamble Police Photos WFAA
Chief Darrell Allen, left and Derrick Gamble, police photos via WFAA.

“Allan, 43, suffered a life-threatening head wound after a man shot him about 1:22 a.m. during an altercation at the Laid Back Lounge II, 301 E. Ave. B.

“The chief was in critical but stable condition Sunday at Baylor Scott & White Memorial Hospital in Temple, police said. He was scheduled to have surgery, but the treatment plan changed.

“Derrick Wayne Gamble, 24, was arrested by Temple Police and charged with aggravated assault against a peace officer, a first-degree felony. Gamble was in the Bell County Jail Sunday awaiting arraignment.

“Allan, who was working with another off-duty Marlin officer at the bar, was trying to detain Gamble prior to the shooting.

“Gamble “pulled a gun from his jacket and shot the chief,” Temple Police Sgt. Allen Teston, a department spokesman, said.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/breaking-texas-police-chief...

I am so sick of seeing this.

ME TOO but we know as long as OBAMA is in office it is going to CONTINUE!

US

Students Stage Walkout In Support Of Deputy Fired Over Viral Video

Hundreds of students at Spring Valley High School in Columbia, S.C. staged a brief walkout on Friday in support of the school resource officer and football coach who was fired earlier this week after video emerged of him dragging a female student out of her desk and slamming her onto the ground.

The students donned t-shirts reading “Free Fields” and “#BringBackFields” in support of the officer, Ben Fields.

Fields was fired Wednesday after a video emerged showing him yanking a 16-year-old black student out of her desk and forcing her to the ground.

The video touched off a nationwide debate over the use of force by officers in schools and over the possible racial dynamics at play. Fields is white.

In announcing Fields’ firing, Richland County sheriff Leon Lott said that while Fields’ actions were “not typical of the job I expect them to do” the student shouldered some responsibility for disrupting the class.

Fields was called to the classroom by a teacher and administrator after the student refused to put away her cell phone. A video that emerged after the first viral video was released also showed the student swinging at Fields as he tried to remove her from her desk.

While Lott said that the student only suffered rug burn during the incident, her attorney claims that she has a broken arm.

But while the nation turned on Fields, students appear to be in his corner.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/10/30/students-stage-walkout-in-support...

But while the nation turned on Fields, students appear to be in his corner.

Good!

Thank goodness they are going to stand by him.

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Male Student Bullies Female Teacher=> Attempts to Hurl Desk at Her

Here’s the latest “Student Abuses Teacher” video to go viral.

A very large male student attempted to throw a desk at his much smaller female teacher. Then he goes through her purse, verbally abuses her and attempts to smack her with a bag of candy.

And fellow students laugh:
CVCA kid
The teacher is powerless to stop the young thug or restore order. She is either way out of her element or has just been abused into apathy.
CVCA teacher

According to FOX2 News in St. Louis this video was actually shot in 2011 in the Chicago Vocational Career Academy.

Several people have posted screen shots of an email apparently from CVCA administrators that reads:

Thank you for your concern,
We have recently become aware of a very unfortunate video that is being circulated on social media. While that is indeed CVCA, this video predates the current administration. Under our administration, disciplinary actions have been reduced from 1,149 a year to 146 a year. This video does not, in any way, reflect the current climate; this is not the CVCA way. We appreciate your concern and thank you for notifying us.

Principal Douglas L. Maclin

Below is the FULL UNEDITED version of this disturbing viral video.
(WARNING GRAPHIC)

Unhinged Black College Dean Accuses Cops of Racism… Then Dash Cam Video Is Released

Dorothy Bland, the dean of journalism ant the University of North Texas, penned a piece for the Dallas Morning News after she was stopped by police while out walking.

Bland accused the police of stopping her for “walking while black.”
dorothy bland liar

But then police released the dash-cam video of the incident.
And race-hustler Bland is eating her words.

Western Journalism reported:

Dorothy Bland, dean of the journalism school at the University of North Texas, was recently out walking one Saturday morning when she was pulled over by two cops, cops she now accuses of racism.

Bland penned a piece in the Dallas Morning News in which she stated that she was caught “walking while black.”

Bland wrote:

“I stopped and asked the two officers if there was a problem; I don’t remember getting a decent answer before one of the officers asked me where I lived and for identification.”

She went on:

I remember saying something like, ‘Around the corner. This is my neighborhood, and I’m a taxpayer who pays a lot of taxes.’ As for the I.D. question, how many Americans typically carry I.D. with them on their morning walk? Do you realize I bought the hoodie I was wearing after completing the Harvard University Institute for Management and Leadership in Education in 2014?

She stated in her column that “I guess I was simply a brown face in an affluent neighborhood.”

Bland used her iPhone to capture the two officers and then their license plate in her picture.

Here’s the dash cam video– Notice how Bland is walking in the middle of the street and flapping her arms like a crazy chicken:

President Barack Obama speaks during the Democratic National Committee's Womens Leadership Forum at the Grand Hyatt October 23, 2015 in Washington, DC. AFP PHOTO/BRENDAN SMIALOWSKI (Photo credit should read

Obama to Sign Order Forcing Government

to Hire Convicts

Ever in search of benefits to hand leftist constituencies, Democrats have decided to give goodies to their most natural constituency of all: criminals. According to the Associated Press, President Obama will announce executive orders Monday attempting to prevent screening for prior criminality in government hiring.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly