We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

'gotnews' - February 3, 2016 -  BY CHARLES JOHNSON (See Link)

http://bit.ly/1Kpj6Ke

Views: 1051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who you like in the game tonite.?

So Jack ,you are saying the media is crooked an deceitful..I am wondering how you view the news. I am trying to point out that the news is a lot more evil than what 95% see. They give us the political theater an different sides. So we fall short of seeing the bigger evil cover up jobs they do. They spin the news for the Bilderberg Group . All MSM go to the secret meetings.That is proven .The elite owners of the MSM want a part of the Biderberg pie (NWO). And their job is to shape the narative. They usually do not have an event like the Oregon event to cover for. But if you keep your eyes open you will notice. I ask that you keep an open mind to what I say. I felt that the Oregon event was going to be a teaching moment.That is why I started it in the beginning. Because I know of things that most do not. Things that make me sound nuts when trying to explain. This time in history is so telling. I beg of you to just keep an open mind please.

I am saying that all news organizations have an agenda, to report news that gives them the best ratings. They are a business for profit, so viewership translates into dollars. If siding with the democrats gets them better ratings that's the direction they will go, but they will easily turn to the republicans if that gets them better ratings. For this election cycle the republican primaries have more revenue possibilities than the democrat primaries so they will cover the republicans much more. I always keep an objective eye on all news sources. I accept nothing I see or hear on the news as true and especially the internet. If you look into every news source you will find maybe 30% truth and the balance is meant to shape that 30% truth to their listening or viewing audience.

Did you see the cnn reporter try and sway Victoria Sharp that she saw things wrong. Why would a reporter do that. That is considered controlling the narrative. Lavoy was not reaching for a gun. Both his guns were left on the refuge. The stolen 9 mm was planted on him. Lavoy is not the kind of man who would deal with stolen guns. The guy was squeaky clean. The whole plan went haywire. It was a set up that they screwed up. The press conference is very telling.first just look at the cnn interview and ask yourself if a reporter is suppose to do what she did.After screwing up the first part of the coverage so bad ,they just shut down all coverage.This is not just about a few Patriotic cowboys who went a little overboard. They opened up a snake pit. It runs back to Obama and the Clintons via BLM.This is huge . They are trying to cover it up any way they can..Please watch this Jack. His hands went down because if I got hit  with a bullet i would grab the spot .......

There is no possible way I could make a judgement on this incident based on this video....we need to let the experts on both sides of this case review all the evidence and present their positions.I have said from the very beginning of this demonstration, the federal government should have stepped in immediately and shut it down before tempers got to this level. The gentleman would be alive today. I have no plans to judge this case from information that may be presented on this site or any other form of news outlet. I don't make judgements based on information that is spoon fed to me. 

Jack your right , I am just imagining things.

Kevin, you are free to make your decisions anyway you feel, I will never judge that view. I am only trying to explain to you how I come to my views so you understand I am not judging anyone's position simply because I do not have the facts to challenge.

I understand Jack. You will wait  till the official word is released from the official sources. I totally understand your point.And you are free to get your information from the source of your choosing.

No exactly Kevin, I will wait until the official release of each side has been completed and then review the findings each side presents and that time will offer my view on the outcome. Doing so before all the information is available would require me to make judgments without facts. I try to avoid that whenever possible.

If I may would you let me have your resource of information. I have exhausted so many, I did not think there could be any more.

Since this is an ongoing issue and there has been very little investigative work done so far that would be available to the general public, I don't think I would have any better sources than you have at this time. Trying to draw any conclusions at this stage seems a waste of my time. Let's wait until the experts have had time to review all the facts on both sides.

It is obvious to me that this was a set up. I do expect that only some little law enforcement personal will be thrown under the bus to satisfy you Jack. Then you will be happy and think that they did a good job .It`s the same old shit Jack. But the liberty lovers of the Constitution will still be on the job to protect your rights even though you say they are wrongful terrorists.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly