We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

'gotnews' - February 3, 2016 -  BY CHARLES JOHNSON (See Link)

http://bit.ly/1Kpj6Ke

Views: 1051

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jack, this is a video of who what how when of what of restoring our Constitution . I am sure you will not watch it. Because communist feels uncomfortable about constitutional behavior...............

Kevin, I did listen to your attached radio blog and learned nothing. Investigate the differences in common law and statutory law.

Instead of calling me names or trying to label me, instead, why don't you comment back on my points. I asked you specifically what was the most important issue you believe we face, to which you complied returning to the constitution and to which I replied how would that save one person if 25 million people were expected to be killed in the few hours? Instead, you provide a speech where the guy goes on and on making it very difficult to remain focussed on whatever point he is trying to make.

Jack, That right there tells me you do not know what the difference is. Go read the declaration of independence and bill of rights. Maybe then you might get it. But for some reason I do not think you will. Case Law is not the Supreme law of the land..Case law are only different interpretations of things as said by SCOTUS. They are not the Supreme Law of America..Hell they are not even elected. They are hired to help interpret. They get it wrong many times. You must sit in front of a Constitutional judge to get true supreme law ruling. Supreme Court Justices are appointed and have political agendas. SCOTUS is a huge cancer to the Constitution.

Jack ..Are we suppose to do what the government says for us to do.

The Hammond father and son were tried by a federal court. They were not given the right to trial by a jury of their piers.This is how Tyranny exists and allows our Constitution to be eroded. The Law of our Land is not case law. With automatic sentences. That should not be a left or right issue .But the Tyrants make it political. Like I said try studying the Constitution .,And listen to people who can help explain. Our founding Documents are not that hard to understand if you truly want to know. But that is the Problem people do not care to know the truth. They are to busy being selfish.

Kevin I do not have a clue what you are talking about and I am fairly confident you don't either otherwise you wouldn't be having this discussion.

Done with you.

As you wish Kevin.  The Hammond's were tried by a jury and found guilty. What little I know about this case it is clear they have very poor legal representation and were not advised they could have used other routes to lower their sentence. They also have an opportunity for appeals if their legal team know how to frame the appeal.

Like you said what little you know about the case.Why don`t you go research the case, So you can make an informed contribution here. You are now making it plain to see that you just wish to create problems rather than getting to the truth of it.

Kevin are you implying they that did not have a jury trial? I think you better go back and do the research again. As I said I know little about this case but what I do know is correct information with no bias attached.

Jack .they had a trial and then were sentenced to what the judge says was a harder sentence that he thought they should get. Now they Prosecution of the BLM lied and had false proof. There is proof of that now.But then they served their time of unfairness just to get past all the Tyranny that they had been beat down with. Then after serving what the original judge admits was a harsh sentence that did not fit the crime. The judge thought that he could give them a lighter sentence than what the mandatory federal law said. The poor Hammonds were so terrified by a government that you are arguing for Jack. I am starting to think that you are not the nice person some here think you are.Your true colors are showing. I am done with you Jack. I waisted enough time thinking and giving you the benefit of doubt. .You are not what I was hoping for and tried to help. My lose of time explaining to you was in fact a lesson I needed to have. .And I thank you for the lesson Jack

Kevin,

How popular is that call for resisting the Establishment as Trump and Sanders have been implying and actually sayin' ? They won't be "Candidates of the Establishment", I think is how they put it. I didn't expect that from even one candidate let alone more than one, things are looking up !

PS it's sad about Lavoy Finicum, they martyred him. Must have angered many Americans that shooting, and applying terrorist charges against Hammond, that was ridiculous, just shows what excessive power the authorities have now over and above normal civil law

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly