We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

The BILDERBERG GROUP RUNS The WHOLE SHOW.......EVERYTHING

Many of you know I am passionate about sharing what I know and what I am finding out more about these elite rulers who are hell bent on achieving a NEW WORLD ORDER. My intent here is to bring forth people, corporations , industries such as Hollywood , news-media and etc.as it pertains to The Bilderberg Group...I hope to keep it interesting as well as enlightening.

Views: 506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

making good trade deals is part of the education process as well as creating the financial climates for investors. You have to create the conditions to make the deals attractive. It is also true American industry gave China much of our technology in these trade deals but that only wet their appetite to create better and more economic products then we could have even dreamed of. This is all part of the growing process. Yes, India is not far behind to become a technology leader as well. Soon all the middle east countries will be converting their riches from the energy sector to the technology sector to continue to be an economic power player. Industry and investment capital is drawn to those countries that can offer a solid return on investment. Education is the one common element that can drive that transition.

And a slave labor force...

Hey its China and its hasnt really changed all that much since that wall was built on the bones of the people.

Washington post attacks Ted Cruz`s daughters, What were they thinking ..That will hurt the News Papers brand , and hurt sales.....Oh that`s right ...Jeff Bezos , the owner does not care if the News Paper looses sales, He is a Bilderberger .. He is frying much bigger fish. The Paper is just a tool that is used to create distraction..The Washington Post will get very nasty as election time gets closer. 

Rhodes, have you been to China? If you have more than once you can't help but see the amount of growth in that country. It is like nothing you have ever seen in your life.

Dont need to when I see how many people they have murdered for their kidneys.

Never been to Saudi either but I damned well know its nothing to emulate.

Sure its amazing until one finds himself on the wrong side of an idea. And its time is running short.  

I am not disputing that there is an enormous amount of suffering going on still with millions of its people, but it doesn't change the fact that the world is changing and technology is what causing the change to occur. I am not sure what you mean when you say one finds himself on the wrong side of the idea?

Suffering is just a fact of life no matter who or where one may be. Does not mean it cant be worsened with slavery.

Imagine yourself in China wishing to say read whats posted here on this small forum.

One risks winding up in the political re-education camps and being tested for suitable organ theft.

I am sure China will soon lead the world in Stem cell research given there is nothing to check them from the slaughter and cannibalization of infants.

If this is prosperity give me poverty.

Seriously how can you ignore this?

China is not interested in saving the world or is it profit driven for the sake profit. They have the interest to dominate the world power, plain and simple. To beat any adversary one must understand their weakness and their strengths and have the skills to address each. 

Exactly and the first understanding is recognizing them for the enemy they are. Not the people so much though most just follow the state line and therefore lose any sympathy. I dont expect them to do anything other than what they have and are as Machiavellian as the Mongols centuries ago only more sinister.

We do not have to go to war if we remain unconquerable, the Chinese state is not stupid. That is not done with military might alone, only strength of character that true liberty instills can make that so.

On that note Im taking a few days to do nothing more than enjoy life a bit. Have a very good one.

Technology...Did I hear someone say technology..Technology is the invention driven by free will of smart people. The motive of these free people needs to be watched close ,for the devil wiggles his way into everything.We must have some checks and balances.(the ying and yang of life in some circles). Government -of - for - and by the people - Was Gods gift.  The American experiment , was suppose to be done with Christian belief structure guiding it`s way. The Devil got involved again because he is a crafty basturd. Now you think technology is the key for our countries success...You can have the greatest tech. people in the world, but if their driven by greed and selfish desires then humanity will loose...A leader with Gods principals is key. IMO

that is a very good belief Kevin, but it is not reality. If has never been reality and I am sure we will never see that unless those of us that believe in a higher being hope someday we may be a part of that treasure. Until then, GOD gave each of us the tools to survive and live a happy normal life. He didn't promise there would not be some obstacles along the way, but he did give us the means to get around them. As time changes so do the obstacles but the solutions comes with the original tools we were all given. The human brain has always played an important role in the growth and development of society. As each historical period passes, the educational value becomes a great and great part of that development.

Wishing all the members of this forum a very happy and healthy holiday season. I enjoy everyone's comments and thoughts on all the subject matter we discuss. In my view there is never only a right or wrong answer, there is only the effort for all of us to strive for an agreement on the path to travel.

Have a Merry Christmas Jack , along with a happy healthy New Year.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly