We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

The BILDERBERG GROUP RUNS The WHOLE SHOW.......EVERYTHING

Many of you know I am passionate about sharing what I know and what I am finding out more about these elite rulers who are hell bent on achieving a NEW WORLD ORDER. My intent here is to bring forth people, corporations , industries such as Hollywood , news-media and etc.as it pertains to The Bilderberg Group...I hope to keep it interesting as well as enlightening.

Views: 506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Truth About the "Robber Barons"
As common as it is to speak of "robber barons," most who use that term are confused about the role of capitalism in the American economy and fail to make an important distinction — the distinction between what might be called a market entrepreneur and a political entrepreneur. A pure market entrepreneur, or capitalist, succeeds financially by selling a newer, better, or less expensive product on the free market without any government subsidies, direct or indirect
https://www.mises.org/library/truth-about-robber-barons

Fast Facts:
At one point, The Pinkerton Detectives had more men and guns than the US military
http://history.co.uk/biographies/andrew-carnegie

The Federal Reserve is the piggy bank for the elite rulers. Maybe it`s time to listen to some good advise.

I moved away from Alex Jones (wish I could cough and clear his throat) because he believes it is the rich Jews that control everything.
Think about the non-profit world and how the IRS protects their non-profit turf. They support unions, a non-profit with 5 trillion dollars in assets, planned parenthood, tides foundation, the united nations and many more. Talk about your shadow government.

GEORGE SOROS IS a Hungarian Jew. Soros was born in Budapest in 1930 as Gyorgy Schwartz.

When young Gyorgy Schwartz enrolled in the London School of Economics in 1947 he changed his surname to Soros. In 1956 Soros settled in NYC. George Soros then built his multi-billionaire international hedge fund called the Quantum Fund.

Geroge Soros is known for saving George Bush Jr from a 1990 bankruptcy. Soros still works with Bush Sr in the Carlyle Group a powerful financial organization & international weapons dealer controlled by the Rothschilds who own Vickers Munitions Here.

Soros has been equally active in many changes of governments throughout the world including the overthrow of Georgian President Eduard Shevardnadze in 2003 a devout Orthodox Christian.

An area of interest for Soros is “rights for prostitutes.” This is part of his efforts to subvert traditional Christian values and undermine America’s families.

Soros wants to legalize prostitution and then provide free condoms Here. Soros also promotes American open borders, mass immigration, and a watering down of current immigration laws.

SOROS & THE ROTHSCHILD CONNECTION
SOROS BUILT HIS ROTHSCHILD ALLIANCE through these Jews:
http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=201

Please excuse donation banner!

Interesting how we identify the Jews in these organizations. Do we also identify the Christians?

I will just say that I am not happy that this appeared on this thread Charles. I really do not want a religious argument here. If you are closed minded about other belief structures , I would suggest you take it to a site geared for religious intolerance. This is not nor will be a discussion that will gain momentum.

Kevin , some religions are the nationality of it's people . Just showing that all religions/ nationalities have their oligarchs!

I think Soros fits in with hitler , stalin & the likes. Oboma may be there too in his anti American/anti colonialist sentiments.

Maybe you should loosen you're learned non religious argument sentiments , to me that's a liberal

"let's not have that conversation tactic.

JMHO

Sorry Charles, I thought your post was anti Jewish. Now that I read it without that in mind I understand where you were going.

Excellent!

Charles, I am a Jew who follows that religion but I am an American who pledges his allegiance to America as I am sure most American Jews do. I certainly support the state of Isreal since it is a strong ally to America, but should that condition change I am sure I would remain supportive to America.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly