We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I thought we needed a reminder of who is really in charge. The puppet masters of the world. Everyone needs to understand this because when making your choice for POTUS, we need to know this fact. The progressives will line up to take their marching orders from the men behind the curtain.It has been going on for some time so if your happy with it then fine. But I just think you need to see the truth of it...

Views: 643

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if Soros is connected with this since he was the major backer of Hillary?

The agenda of One World government has been in the works for many centuries . Knowing that this is a reality has been a long hard journey for those of us who have put themselves in the way of the wishes of evil. This has been a long time coming for me to be able to say...We are gaining on the information front...Still have a long way to go...Still have many to teach and inform of the truth of things. The frustrations I have felt over the years are starting to shrink..I could die today knowing that the seed of the truth has been planted firmly enough to know that many will pick up where I left off. I feel well enough to know I have a pretty good amount of time left.I will continue providing we do not slip backwards. M, totally understands my undertaking of this. My hopes is very simple. It is to open the minds of even just a few. Quality vs. quantity. If I can produce one more person to learn the truth of this enough to teach another, Then I will be successful. If I was at a bigger site. My teachings would be attacked and lose the focus of my agenda.I would loved to be challenged on much of what I teach because that would only help me show the truth of it.

Another reminder of the Truth of the Federal reserve

Teaching the truth of the Federal reserve got Beck fired...

More of the Teaching of the One World Order that got Beck fired. Maybe some day Glen can talk about that. I suspect he got a offer he could not refuse.

I know I have posted this before, but it seems to fit right in here with Kevin's expose' of the Federal Reserve

Reagan knew of the NWO agenda. He has warned us about it but very few listened. To busy and up to their necks in selfishness. Yup to busy chopping down their own tree to take the ti me and step back to see the health of the forest

...PS..selfishness is a tool of the Devil.

If President Reagan knew of the NWO agenda, any thoughts on why he did not blow the whistle at some time, even after his presidency ?

Ralph he could not directly talk about it because he would have been called a loony bin . They painted him as one as it was. Trump has been working the edges of this and being successful. Steve Bannon along with many others now are on board. There are enough who understand this fact. In Reagan times he was pushed back against very hard by elites in both parties.Trump will clean the swamp of the elite establishment who are in the control of Bankers and the Lobbying of the Bilderberg Group.. Ralph , Thank you for a great question. By asking me these questions you help me put forth more info to show the truth of it. To Reagan`s credit, He did blow the whistle pretty hard.Let us remember that The Berlin wall came down ,and we all thought Communism was dead... Boy were we wrong. Ralph. I got a video that explains everything you want to know

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly