We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

THE TEFLON DUO ARE SURGING...HEARTLAND HAS AWAKENED

GettyImages-498513818

Epic Fail: Establishment Plan to Stop Trump ‘Anemic, Underfunded, U...

Matea Gold and Robert Costa at the Washington Post update the Republican Establishment’s struggle against 2016 frontrunner Donald Trump–and its failure to attract big-money donors such as the Koch brothers or legacy operatives such as Karl Rove.

ted-cruz-trololol

Ted Cruz’s Surge in Polls Angers Rubio Supporters

Haters from the Rubio camp and those Democratic Party talking points-spewing armchair quarterbacks, who think they can accurately foretell the future when it comes to the 2016 Republican presidential primary race, have better come to terms with the fact that Senator Ted Cruz is very much “electable.”

Views: 1126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blades, When I give an opinion or some thing that I have noticed I post it as to give  something for us all to think about A different view if you will.You seem to think it is your job to allow it. or debunk what someone says or offers . To be challenged every time one posts something because of political agendas` will keep people from posting. Many people do not have the will to argue and will refuse from commenting.. I for one want more people to  join in.Like I said , maybe you should go watch a ball game or go fishing once in a while. This is a site for everyone, Not a job for you.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

so your not going to show where I have been pushing a cruz agenda...go figure ...and everything you just said to me can be turned around and said to you as well as a few others...

in the future if I make an incorrect statement or response please  prove me wrong...untill then if others make incorrect statements and it is within my power to prove them wrong then I will..

I just wish the complaining about the dems would end... and complaints about the GOP NOT doing their job would start...time is running out

Blades, arguing is not the answer. And you find every reason to argue.I did not say your statements were wrong. I said your agenda of trying to get Cruz elected can get to be a little to much. Try bringing something to the Discussion that you like about Trump. You will not allow yourself because of your agenda. I know you must like something he says or does. 

You see Blades Your out to win, where as I`m out to get the right one elected. And I have faith in everyone ,providing they are educated to the pure truth of all matters.

kevin neither is accusing someone of doing something they didnt do...

why is it you attack me for posting stories about cruz but nothing about the trump ers

you say my agenda ...where and when??? ...SORRY IF CRUZ's OWN WORDS ARE THAT OFFENSIVE TO YOU BUT HEY JUST PASSING IT ON...

there is nothing I like about Trump...sorry dont like fascist dictators

You are wrong. I was all over hat in ring for the Trump agenda and the propaganda. You are not that bad. But you do over do it... Again border line campaigning. Hat in ring was outright campaigning.

kevin you said;

You are wrong. I was all over hat in ring for the Trump agenda and the propaganda. You are not that bad. But you do over do it... Again border line campaigning. Hat in ring was outright campaigning.

im not that bad but do over do it...what is ''IT''  all I do is post articles videos and stories about cruz...almost all without opinion...

how is that over doing it...unles you are offended by cruz and his words

You campaign for cruz

Paul Ryan speaks out against Trump.. Wow what a RHINO. For the speaker of the house to make a political speech against a candidate is so reveling of his generic GOP stature. No wonder Romney liked him. I am happy that Trump said what he said. It brought out the Political correct element of the Republican Party.  So many piling on shows how political correct has infested Washington. We here have been so right about political correctness and its effect on our country and world.

Paul Ryan is a RINO, he has an F ranking at Conservative Review and was hand picked by Beohner, need I say more. 

DV . You need not say more LOL.. I knew what he was . I just wanted to point out in case others blew his statement off as meaningless. He is such a generic RINO.

Could illegal immigration be the start of a shift right by African American voter? The group hardest ht by illegal's is the black community and today many are starting to rise up against the people who support amnesty. In some cases enough to cause them to reregister as republicans to support Trump.

The shift right has started and with Trumps leadership we will likely see this trend continue. The media has not called attention to support Trump is starting to get from the black community be cause they don't want to fan the flames and give blacks moving right more momentum.

Remember Berry Goldwater he was opposed not only to the Civil Rights Act, but to the civil rights movement. It was this that pushed the black vote to the democrats.

Today the democrats have embraced amnesty to the detriment of the black community and they know it. The left is now embracing Muslims to the detriment of all as a result a growing number of citizens inside and out of the black community are getting angry. One needs to beg the question will we one day look back and see Obama was the Berry Goldwater of our time.  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly