We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

I hear and see so many people referring to islam as "radical" or "moderate" but that is a fallacy spread by fools who apologize and make excuses for a murderous cult dedicated to satan, and those cowards who hide behind political correctness so they don't "offend" the perpetually offended satanists. The "moderate" moslems are those who silently support the murder of "infidels" but are not yet actively committing murder.  They quietly accept the premise of islam to remain under the radar for now but do not denounce murder as a means to spread their satanic doctrine.   Salman Rushdie, a moslem, wrote a book about the Koran.  he called the book "The Satanic Verses" and now lives under a threat of death for his impertinence to tell the truth about satan's commands to his minions to kill everyone who does not bow to him.  People who fail to see or refuse to acknowledge the evil of islam will fall victim to its satanic purpose eventually.  If they think pandering will save them they are in for a rude awakening because islamists cannot even get along with each other.  when the minions of satan are not killing Jews or Christians they are killing each other.  There are two sects of the satanic cult, sunni and shiite,  and they hate each other as much as they hate "infidels".  A comparison would be seeing Southern Baptists and traditional Baptists killing each other but we don't see Christians killing each other over trivial bullshiite do we?  Satan is the father of lies and evil, and those who worship him feel the need to hate and kill anyone they consider to be different in any manner .

READ MORE:

http://www.conservativedailynews.com/2015/11/there-is-no-radical-or...

Views: 1348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bob.  I think we need to figure out who is dumb to this and who is enabling it. Those enabling it need to be punished severely for treason. And the blind stupid ones need to be charged with lesser crimes. Individual selfish greed is the blinders that keep the stupid ones dumb to the problem. Selfishness and greed are tools of Satan. Bob I hope you can keep an open mind about Trump. His true agenda is to make America great again

The silent majority is awake and engaged. If they are not heard this election we will never be awake again for a long time. If we lose here, it is over. We will never get another Trump to stand up like this again. Do not blow it over petty bs like not liking his ways. It is time to rise above that.

Yes sir the choice is clear - same failed Obama Progressive Democrat programs, bigger gov or we give Trump a chance to remake our government and restore or greatness - at least he is a chance Hillary is a know loser for sure.

Kevin, I don't like Trump but I will vote for him, IF we actually have an election.  the gop is already showing their traitorous ways blatantly.  john mcshame has come out and publicly supported hitlery.  when he had a chance at the oval office he wasted it by trashing his vp choice, Sarah Palin, instead of going after the moslem communist bathhouse barrie Obama.  the gop wants leftist demonkrats in charge because they are new world order allies!!!!!

Bob, I know you will vote Trump...I just want to point out that Trump is the right man at the right time. This man will rip Washington to it`s core to chase the rats. That is why he does not have one elite politician like McCain endorsing him. They will try and trip him up at some point. They are not willing to give up their little empires they have taken a career to establish....This is going to get real ugly. Like Trump says...It`s time to take the gloves off...Bob you and I have talked about the possible revolution that is on the horizon if we do not get it done with this election.. I know you understand as do some others. I pray that it will not come to war. But if it must be to get our country back, then I pray for victory and the comfort from God as to the many that will be effected.

I know the establishment will do anything to keep him out of office and if he gets in they will do anything they can to stop him.  I just hope he overcomes them using the Constitution not the Obama lawless way.  If it does come to war I will do what I can to help, starting with lots of prayer.

He will be in line with constitution. He has said that many times.

Bob I looked to see if McCain supported Hillary....He has not supported her. It was McCain`s grand daughter that endorsed her. I do not like McCain one little bit. And I kinda hope he loses. But we must be truthful here. credibility is the motto for our site . But if you can find an article stating his endorsing or supporting her please bring it or tell me were to find it. I would love to put him on my whipping board and dice him up.

I saw it somewhere online but I don't remember where.  I know the gop would rather see hitlery win, even over one of there fellow traitors.  that has been shown repeatedly.

McCain is trying to fight for his life and the Mexican vote might save his sorry butt. He will support Hillary for that reason alone.

Kevin, what does this look like to you?  it looks to me like the traitor McCain has  come out in support of hitlery.  the establishment traitors will do whatever it takes to keep their new world order agenda intact.  https://www.facebook.com/bob.russell.71619

bob I am not on face book so I can`t sign in. it will not break my heart at all to see him loose. that should send another load message to establishment.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly