We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Trump has only kind words for rivals

Main Politics Trump has only kind words for rivals

1. 11.11 / 15:50 abc17news.com
    Trump has only kind words for rivals
    The morning after the fourth Republican debate, Donald Trump is playing Mr. Nice…
    Donald Trump

by David Wright CNN

POSTED: 05:48 AM CST Nov 11, 2015 UPDATED: 09:46 AM CST Nov 11, 2015

During a lengthy interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Trump refused multiple opportunities to jab any of his opponents.

He instead struck a conciliatory tone, saying he "didn't think anybody did poorly," and noting that the GOP candidates were "getting better" with each passing debate. He also had some faint praise for chief rival Ben Carson, saying, "I thought he was good." He said other opponents like Jeb Bush "couldn't be nicer."

And the business mogul was effusive in his praise of Fox Business Network, who hosted the debate following a performance by CNBC moderators in the previous debate that was widely panned by its participants and other Republicans.

Asked by MSNBC whether he would let Ben Carson run one of his companies -- a wink at an attack Trump launched at Marco Rubio days earlier -- Trump passed on the opportunity to hit the retired neurosurgeon. He quipped, "I'd let him operate on a friend of mine -- not necessarily me, but a friend of mine," before conceding that he would let him run one of his companies.

Earlier that morning, Trump used Twitter with much the same message, crowning himself the winner of the debate and lavishing praise on its moderators.

The GOP…

article at link below

Views: 570

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BREAKING REPORT: U.S. Embassy WARNING to DUAL CITIZENS - CRUZ & RUBIO Born to Cuban Citizens fit for CUBAN MILITARY DRAFT U.S. Embassy WARNING to DUAL CITIZENS - CRUZ & RUBIO Born to Cuban Citizens fit for CUBAN MIL...

please stay on topic...this thread is for trump and his kind words for rivals ...as stated in the header

Well he can only have so many kind words I am afraid..

#TRUMP #IS #RIGHT

Trump Trump Trump

Immigration has emerged as a top issue in the Republican primaries. Some candidates have a tougher stance on illegal immigration than others. Donald Trump though has taken probably the toughest stan on it.

According to a new poll from the firm YouGov, it appears to be paying off. Trump’s position is the clear favorite of Republicans with 49% support. “Not sure” is in distant second place at 13% with the pro-amnesty Marco Rubio in third place with 10%.

Roll Call has more:

In another sign of GOP support for Trump’s strict immigration policies, more poll respondents reacted favorably to a comment by the real-estate mogul.
Sixty-five percent of Republicans and the independents who lean that way agreed with this statement: “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.” Trump said that in June, but poll respondents weren’t told who said it.
By contrast, 77 percent of Republicans disagree with this comment: “Yes, illegal immigrants broke the law, but it’s not a felony. It’s an act of love; it’s an act of commitment to your family.” Poll respondents weren’t told that Bush said the comment in April.

Donald Trump continues to be the GOP front-runner in most national polls. Trump also continues to either lead or run second in most state polls.  Source: AAN

Go Trump!!!!!

(Mediaite) – Ann Coulter reacted to the Paris terrorist attack tonight by declaring “no more Muslim immigration” and touting Donald Trump on that particular issue. In a string of tweets tonight, Coulter said that the obvious answer to stopping terrorism in the United States is to “stop importing Muslims”: HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? French people ran onto the ...
November 14, 2015 8:55 am  

(Mediaite) – Ann Coulter reacted to the Paris terrorist attack tonight by declaring “no more Muslim immigration” and touting Donald Trump on that particular issue.

In a string of tweets tonight, Coulter said that the obvious answer to stopping terrorism in the United States is to “stop importing Muslims”:

TrumpShirt

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ann-coulter-on-paris-attack-donald-t...

DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I will do Trump a favor and bring this picture over I imagine he is very busy now!!!!!
 UNDERSTAND IT NOW!!!!

Whatever his warts, Trump is a creature of our time and circumstances; a coarse, violent and vulgar era.

Would he be an appropriate POTUS nominee during earlier ages? Hardly. But that was then, while this is now.

Some are oblivious to that reality and truly need to get real. Dudley do-Right ain't coming to the rescue trailed by the 7th Calvary!

And kicking Trump in the shins, just like Obama, is a feel good exercise for the infantile, that doesn't amount to squat.

What i said! The Donald.

Putin comes in from the cold: Desperate world leaders cosy up to Russian President to get him to join the fight against ISIS

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320174/Russia-offered-comp...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal