We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

TRUMP SAYS CRUZ WILL BE HIS VP CHOICE IF HE WINS THE NOMINATION BUT TRUMP WANTS THE TOP SPOT ON THE TICKET

By soopermexican

After a few jokes about who he might pick for a Vice President on his election ticket if he won the nomination, el Trumpo finally intimated who he would pick.

From the Hill:

Donald Trump on Tuesday named Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) when asked about his possible running mate in 2016.

“Ted Cruz is now agreeing with me 100 percent,” he said when asked about his vice presidential pick, according to Lifezette.

“Well, I like him,” Trump told radio host Laura Ingraham during her broadcast. “He’s backed everything I’ve said.”
Unlike most of the Republican presidential hopefuls, Cruz has mostly refrained from attacking Trump, even appearing alongside him at a rally in September against the Iran nuclear deal.

The pair has also struck similar tones on topics such as border security and illegal immigration.

Still, Trump suggested late Monday that he will turn on Cruz if he becomes a threat to his front-runner status.

“If he catches on, I guess we’ll have to go to war,” he told host Joe Kernen on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Of course it’s Cruz! He has said already that he believes he is the anti-Establishment candidate, and it’s clear that Ted Cruz has been trying to situate himself as the fallback for Trump’s followers if he begins to lose in the polling.

Would Ted take the position if that’s how the election broke? We have many months of speculation left!!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/trump-reveals-who-hed-pick-as-vice-preside...

Views: 857

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TED CRUZ !!!!!!2016.....anything less is irresponsible 

LOL Blades..in your Honest Opinion..???

no opinion implied that is what I BELIEVE !!!!!

and hey whos cares about HONESTY anymore

Kathyet..Do you think she will be back...Why did she leave anyways??????

I think Trump is arrogant, conceded, self centered , and I would not play a round of golf with him...Nice to see a nice civil debate going on....PS..Who ever does become POTUS ,I think they should hire Trump to build a great big beautiful wall. With a big beautiful door.

If Trump were to get the nomination he will get the most votes of any of the republican candidates so far but not nearly enough to beat Hillary. Should Cruz win the nomination he will not carry one state and Hillary will sweep the board. Thankfully Trump will not win the nomination or the general election sparing us the experience of the worst president in the history of our country.

are you saying that republicans dont want a president that supports the Constitution...I disagree there are GOPers that will vote for anyone as long as their Republican..and if the TEA PARTY really exist then cruz will get the votes...but starting to wonder if the TP movement was just a fad for complainers not a stand for FREEDOM...

jack would you vote for cruz???????

my confusion is WHY is hilary not in jail

no Blades I am not saying anything about who the republicans would support in my last statement. I just gave you my opinion that Trump could gather the most support in a general election republicans, democrats and independents but still would be short of Hillary's numbers. Should Cruz win the nomination the republican turnout will be so low and he will receive no votes from democrats or independent voters leaving him incapable of winning any state. Hillary would run the board. Yes, I would vote for Cruz if that was my only choice and Hillary is not in jail because she has not been charged with any crime. It would be a challenge for me to vote for Cruz because it would be like throwing money down a sewer.

I hope your wrong...as it stands...I will vote cruz in the primary and if trump as well of most of the others  get the nomination I will write in cruz's name

are you saying that republicans dont want a president that supports the Constitution...

Cruz is doing his job in supporting the Constitution, no fault with him there I like Cruz....  But knowing and following are two different things with him,  parents are not  both American born his father is  Cuban born..  The qualifications to be a President states, that you must be born of two American born Citizens...But of course too many in this Country think it is okay to ignore that fact...Look at what we have in power now!!!!

not understanding your comparison to him and obama...but as for your comment about following the Constitution...we know without a doubt that ALL the other cand. not only dont focus on it as much as cruz but have openly said/done they would not...thats a good starting point..

As for the eligibility issue all I got is what I've heard from those smarter than me and they say hes eligible...and why would the GOP not make this point....they hate his RINO guts and would use any tool they have...being the back stabbing liars they are 

Why do we have Obama???

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal