We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Will Trump ever act on this?

I hope Trump does not act on this. It will only feed the talking points of the left. Someone else needs to do it. Trump has more important fish to fry. Hopefully history will correct this situation.

We on the right are beginning to have a legal voice comparable to the ACLU.,We need to watch this closely.

This video is short and to the point. People need to hear what is said on it! The video does play even though You Tube has made it look like it does not.

I was the assistant director at the Bakersfield "Trump Call Center" That was time well spent, we helped to flip 4 out of 5 states for him, unfortunately, had he spent a bit more time here in California, we could have flipped it and gone 5 for 5.
Now as to helping him, simple get 10 people to vote for him and they get 10 people and so on. Then we will be able to beat the voter fraud that is the back of the Democratic Party. 

That is what we do pretty much.I promote wearing Trump hat and talk the issues with as many as possible. One on one. Always leave a good taste in their minds. Those  who get nasty because you wear the hat. Just do not engage. No time to waist . Although it dies feel good to twist them up a little.

Kevin and Wiccan,

Like you, I wear my MAGA hat in public.   I also wear my Betsy Ross Flag T-shirt often AND open carry (legal in Kansas).   Needless to say, it is easy to spot the Libs by their reaction.

But, that's not what I really want to talk about.   A movie, "The Hunt", is due to be released in September.  Its premise is that Liberal Wackos kidnap "Deplorables" and then hunt them like animals.   I am concerned that, given typical Liberal reaction, the movie may stimulate wackos to actually hunt conservatives in real life and on the street.  

I know I'll be ready for any scenario.

Oren  

I am watching Fox News this morning and I see what you are talking about. Hollywood has become a cancer to our Republic.Along with many big Tech. Corps, Trump does a good job fighting these cancers. He deserves and needs our support....PS I also have many shirts and hats for 2nd A. and Liberty.It seems that those are staying on the rack because I choose the Trump gear much more lately. Always wear either the Red MAGA hat our the Red USA-45 Hat. Sometimes I wear 2nd A shirt with it. But when Spreading the Trump message  I tend to not want to focus on any one issue. But the Liberty message goes good with the Trump gear....NOW THAT`S STYLING.......LOL..I going out to Wall marts in a while. Red MAGA and Blue Trump T. Right after watching Fox and Friends so I get all the latest. I will also go Over to MSM to see what they are spewing  so I know what to debunk. That is my normal strategy.......PS. Wolf. I am pretty sure I got my ten covered but I cant trust that those ten will get their ten...So I will help pick up their slack....Welcome to the site Wolf. Always nice to meet another fine Patriot. And Thank You very much for all you have done.

To early to wear 2nd A gear. Should wait and respect the fallen Americans. Plenty of time after the funerals. But the left will not respect. Let them show their reality.While we point that out. Keep powder dry on 2nd A. for now.

Kevin, 

You said, "Too early to wear 2nd Amendment gear."

NO!   NOW is EXACTLY when to wear it and defend our rights!   The Libs never let a crisis go to waste, nor should we.   Use it or lose it!

Also, don't be surprised if Walmart changes its policy and bans guns in its stores nationwide. I am always amused when I go to a store with a "no-guns" sticker on the door.   I take my business elsewhere, but not until I talk to the manager/owner.   I always ask them the following:

"So, let me get this straight; your solution to gun violence is to disarm the victims, right?   And, that "no-guns" sticker will keep you from being robbed, right?   And, there will never be anyone carrying a gun in your store, EVER, right?   Or. is it that your attorneys tell you to post the sticker so you will be free of liability if there is gun violence in your store?   Better for all your customers and employees to die rather than for you to have to fight a civil suit, right?"

They never have an answer.

Oren

Oren. With respect ,I disagree with how to handle the 2nd A. I will always respect the dead and grieving families who really could care about our wants. Just because the left does something, it dose not make it right. I am not a Gun carrier, but I appreciate those who do.....Also managers can do nothing about store policy. That is done in the board room. They make their policies based on politics. The NRA is our political weapon. If they call for a boycott ,then that would probably move the needle  in the boardrooms. PS. Wall mart customers are Trump People for the most part..Wall mart will not ban guns as a nation wide policy. That would be corporate suicide.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly