We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also ...Making an activist type of seen turns many people off. Please be careful how you draw attention to yourself.

Kevin,

Don't be too sure.   Walmart already stopped selling certain guns due to Leftist pressure and demands.   Walmart is a business, first and foremost.   They will do whatever their lawyers tell them to do, right and rights be damned.

Oren

Seeing how we are Patriotic brothers , Lets make a bet of either 1 beer ,coffee or drink . I say Wall mart does not ban guns nation wide. Payable when ever we meet at a rally of some sort...Neither of use has that crystal ball we all would love to have ...lol...PS. Actually I would go for the magic wan myself.

Kevin,

DEAL!   That said, I never said they would; I said, "Don't be surprised...".

Oren

Nobody goes shopping like that. There are some real morons out there

Could this be left wing nut job creating a false flag.

The fool was very lucky the off duty fireman didn't aim and take him out with 1 or 2 shots. 

Yup, He probably had a none threatening posture. Maybe riffle was on a sling over his shoulder. A bad movement could have been curtains for him.

Your very welcome Kevin, it's great to know we have each others interests at heart.

I have already came out against that movie and clearly stated if some one on the left actually pulls a stunt like that, it will be the end of the Communist/Democratic Party. The cops will be told take a 3 day coffee break and we will let them know when to come and take out the trash after we are done taking care of business.

Something Oren Long sent me;

In a message dated 8/9/2019 3:28:45 AM Eastern Standard Time, o.jchris@yahoo.com writes:
As a retired cop I would bet serious money that I know exactly what the Dayton, Ohio mass shooting was all about -- Domestic Violence!
The shooter was a Left-Wing nut case, we already know that.   What people don't know (and what the MSM will never say) is that he was also mentally unstable and had on-going issues with his family, especially his sister.   Here is the timeline of events.
He met his sister and her boyfriend for lunch.   At some point, the discussion degenerated into an argument between him and his sister.   He went to his car and retrieved his gun and ammunition.   He returned and shot his sister.   She was the first victim.   Thereafter, he had a temper tantrum and started shooting everyone in sight.   Fortunately (unlike El Paso) cops were nearby and quickly made swiss cheese out of him within about 30-60 seconds.   Sadly, he did a lot of damage (personal and political) in that time.
The bottom line is that this was essentially a Domestic Violence incident.   The shooter was unstable.   The shooter had ongoing family issues.   The shooter killed the "offending" family member, then went on to kill other people who had nothing to do with anything.   This is no different than a "family annihilator" who kills his wife pursuant to some argument, then kills their children and, possibly, neighbors, none of whom had anything to do with the argument.
In my estimation, the main blame lies squarely with the shooter's family.   They KNEW he was dangerous, but couldn't or wouldn't make themselves do anything about it, resulting in this tragedy.   We see this all the time; families, school administrators, and bosses who refuse to act in the face of overwhelming evidence that SOMETHING be done, then act shocked when bad things happen.
Now, there is talk of "Red Flag" laws allowing family members or even friends and neighbors to "report" people they personally deem to be "dangerous" and have their guns seized by police (the State).   This is an EXTREMELY dangerous concept!  
It flies directly in the face of American Jurisprudence.   Under a Red Flag Law, anyone could report anyone for any reason and have a judge order the disarming of said person, all without ANY opportunity for the accused to defend himself/herself.   The weapons are then seized.   The accused is never told who his/her accuser is.   The accused then has to spend thousands of dollars on an attorney and petition the Court to get their guns back.   This takes weeks or even months.   Then, in court, the accused has to prove a negative, to wit, that the unnamed accuser is wrong.   Good luck with that, especially when the accused is never told who the accuser is or what the specific accusations are.
The problem with getting a court to reinstate a person's Constitutional rights in this scenario is that judges will take the path of least resistance almost every time.   During my career in law enforcement I watched judges repeatedly tell litigants that, while the litigant had clearly done nothing wrong, the Court was going to "err on the side of caution" (their favorite phrase) and hold the litigant responsible anyway, ordering expensive and time-consuming "counseling", simply because the litigant could not "prove a negative" in court and without the opportunity to confront the unnamed accuser., all in direct violation of the Constitutional right to be confronted by the accuser.  Say What?!   If this sounds crazy, it is, but it's happening more than you know.
Oren

Let me add something I found out today.

Apparently, seventeen (17) States already have "Red Flag" laws where friends, family, neighbors, etc. can "report" gun owners they think should be disarmed.   As stated previously, the accused RARELY is told who the accuser is or what the accusations are.   Maryland's is the worst -- BY FAR.   Maryland accusers can be anonymous.   YES -- ANONYMOUS!   NO, I'M NOT KIDDING!

How the Hell do you defend yourself against anonymous complaints that result in your loss of Constitutional rights?!

This smacks of Communist East Germany where no one trusted anyone and was scared to death of everyone, fearing that they would be reported for even the most innocent of words or deeds.

Yet, predictably, politicians are engaging in knee-jerk, reactionary, tyrannical actions and recommendations, none of which will solve anything.

I suspect that, counter to Liberal expectations, conservatives will stop reporting anyone while Liberals will report everyone.

Oren

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal