We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Something from Oren Long;

I studied polling in college so I know what I am saying.   The 'trick' to polling is who you ask and how you ask it.   
In the past, whenever a president gives a national address, there are, almost immediately, online, flash, and focus group polls to measure the public's response and reaction.   BUT, after President Trump's televised address there was -- NOTHING!   Oh, I'm sure it happened, but the results were almost certainly NOT what the left-wing media wanted to hear so they were never aired.
Yesterday, a poll was released that showed that 93% of respondents agreed with the President to a greater or lesser degree.   Of that 93%, the vast majority said that a wall or barrier on the Southern border was needed.   
Think about that; over NINE IN TEN supported the President's contention that illegal migration is either a problem or a SERIOUS problem.
But this morning, CBS released a poll contenting that those supporting a wall amounted to only 71%.   Strange, huh?   This goes back to my opening, polling depends on who you ask and how you ask it.   Hold that thought.
Let's say you want to do a poll and are trying to achieve a particular result (propaganda).   Let's say you want to 'sample' 100 respondents.   Let's say you are not confident in the projected outcome.   How do you compensate?   Well, you sample well over 100 people, say, 300 people.   Then, you can pick and choose the 100 respondents you want.   Ergo, you can say something like, "Of 100 respondents, only 71% think illegal immigration is a problem".
When listening to the media's reporting on polls they will say something to the effect, "Of respondents . . .".   BUT, they will never say, "Of ALL respondents . . .".   How convenient!
One must be very well versed in the English language to ferret these things out.   It's all in the nuance and subtlety.   OR, there are lies of commission and omission.   Oops!   
Then there is the 'sample' (who you ask).   If your sample consists of, say, 70% Democrat, 25% Republican, and 5% Independent, you are much more likely to get the results you want. Even though this is clearly what CBS did, they still got 71% support for Trump.   I'm sure that is driving them nuts.
Also, as I said yesterday, and as is being reported, many Democrat politicians are distancing themselves from Schumer and Pelosi -- for their own political survival.   In his address, Trump asked people to call their members of Congress.   PEOPLE DID JUST THAT!   I'm sure voters burned up the phone lines to D.C.!   I'm sure that is exactly why many Democrats are changing their minds.   Washington lives, eats, and breathes polls; which is why the MSM goes to such length to skew polling.   BUT, the MSM could not 'skew' the phone calls and Democrats were listening -- CLOSELY!   
As I have repeatedly said, "Trump will win this fight"!
My only advice to President Trump would be what Admiral Perry said in the Battle of Manila Bay, "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!".
Oren

This wall issue is a slam dunk for Trump...Even many big name Liberals are telling Nancy and Chuck to throw in the towel.The morons have over played their hand....I wish the elections were this month. Totally shot themselves in the foot....I hope Trump does not let them bow out gracefully. He needs to give them a total smack down ....Make them look like the greedy little cock roaches they are.

JUDGE JEANINE TALKS TO TRUMP....

Consider the numbers of people hurt by the obstruction of the Democrats especially Schumer and Pelosi, then act on it by demanding the Democrats stop ignoring the people they are supposed to be working for not "Governing" They have forgotten The People are the legitimate American Government and mthey are only the Hired Hands to work it for the People

Here is something that will actually benefit most Americans in the Poor and Middle Class. Don't be put off by the Title, it alludes to what the Evil Elitists are doing to us.

It has just crossed my mind that Obama and Clinton have been very quiet lately. I wonder if this is due to the tightening of the noose.The new AG has vowed to investigate the swamps activity during the last few years. I hope he is true to his word. My gut tells my that he will get to the bottom of it. Jump suits for all.....FINGERS CROSSED..

Melania, Trump and Pelosi and the Presidents reason to stop Pelosi from flying a military jet.

It will come a day that every Fake News talking head will take their life in their takes by going out in public. These are true enemy of We The  People....They need to be tared and feathered at the minimum......I think that if I witnessed Nancy or Chuckie getting murdered, i do not think I would say a word. And that scares me that I could possibly be like that.

Insight from Oren Long that confirms the corruption is deep.

Gentlemen,
As you all know by now, Roger Stone has been arrested in a pre-dawn raid by the FBI for, essentially, yet another process crime.
>
Some time ago I said that I had little or no sympathy for people like Flynn (and now Stone) who stupidly talk to the Mueller Gang, thinking that they can talk their way out of "it" because,  "I'm innocent, so what do I have to lose?".    I D I O T S ! ! !
>
In all my years in law enforcement I NEVER saw a prosecutor as corrupt as Mueller, period!
>
Mueller is corrupt!   The DOJ is corrupt!   The FBI is corrupt!    T O    T H E    C O R E    ! ! !
>
I am rapidly coming to believe that ALL law enforcement has been corrupted.   I hate it.   But, I am left with no choice.   If the rank and file of federal law enforcement are truly honest, then they MUST rise up and resist their corrupt [politicized] leaders.   "All that is necessary for Evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing".   When supposedly "good" men do nothing in the face and presence of Evil, then they, themselves, are Evil.   It's that simple!   
>
As the [Evil] Left becomes ever more prevalent and powerful, we truly good men must take defensive measures.   WHENEVER you are approached by law enforcement be prepared to say, "I want my attorney, I'll take a jury trial, I have nothing to say."   Interview OVER!
>
These Trump associates suffer under the illusion that they are both innocent and can actually talk their way out of a jamb.   Wrong on both counts.   Flynn's experience should have taught EVERYONE associated with Trump to say NOTHING -- EVER!
>
Look at Jimmy Hoffa.   He was subpoenaed to testify before Congress.   ALL he said, every time, was, "I take the Fifth".   Everyone knew he was dirty as Hell, but he gave them nothing and was never tried, let alone convicted.   Joe Bonano (AKA, Joe Bananas) even took the Fifth when asked his name.   These men had good attorneys.
>
Given that the black SUVs may come down your drives, I sincerely hope you take my words to heart and advise your friends and families to do the same.
>
The Head Coach of Oklahoma (I forget his name off the top of my head) emphasized defense and said, "If they can't score on you, they can't defeat you".   Remember that and shut the f--- up!
>
Oren

Stone is a talking head. That is how he earns a living. He can not help himself. I can not really argue with some one , or find him wrong for speaking out in the face of tyranny. I will keep my powder dry for now on this one for now. But I am rooting  for Rodger...I wonder how much Oren makes off speaking out. He is obviously a talking head himself.

Rodger Stone is on Tucker`s show tonight.He will let it all hang out. He is not silent in the face of Tyranny....I myself respect this. I hope and pray that the truth wins out. They broke General Flynn and he caved. I am sure if Rodger stands his ground ,he will find his way to solitary confinement.. It is hard to fight evil. But standing strong and speaking truth will win for the devil is no match for the light of truth.   

Interesting video;

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal