We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Defining the Deep State;

I hope Trump talks about how the Dems have become a party that celebrates abortion. He needs to brand them this way. He is good at branding so I hope he scorches a good brand on them . The NY assembly video of them cheering with a standing O when they passed the new abortion bill needs to go viral....

It's time to use the power of the people against the Swamp and hold a Convention of States for the proposal of Amendments to curtail the Federal Government excesses.

SOME VERY WISHFUL THINKING. IF ONLY IT WAS TRUE;

MORE WISHFUL THINKING;

George is on his death bed from what I hear. He has left 18 billion dollars in the coffers of his foundation so his NWO  Crony`s can keep his vision alive.His Crony`s can be defined by the center elites of the Bilderberg Group. To put faces and names to who is in charge of watching over his foundations would help keep an eye on the evil ones...Open Society is the main foundation...I do believe his sons are very involved in these foundations. When old scrotum face kicks the bucket, I wonder just how much his vision stays healthy. Plus the Chinese will not play nice with them...We certainly live in perilous times.....PS...Plus with the European Union weakening ,will put a strain on the gains old Scrotum Face has made...The players in the chase for world dominance is changing positions. I think China is our biggest threat. ...AND VERY DANGEROUS.

This video goes far to explain the actions and Iconographic trappings Nancy Pelosi was wearing during the STOU speech.

I have not been doing much here in the way of posting in the hopes of keeping our society from joining  Satan`s way . I keep feeling lately like I`m fighting  up hill, against the wind ,while standing on ice.Satan has such a Grip on so many. So many that are engulfed in Satan`s ways. His tools of greed ,selfishness have carved out this perfect storm. The Devil is so crafty. I feel that God is the only way back now. I think we have crossed the Rubicon .We need to prepare for the things to come. I also want to ask all to pray more than ever .Pray for Trump . Even if he wins  2020 ,will not make a difference unless he gets the Senate and Congress. If he wins but we loose the other sections of government, Then I would hope he Resigns and leads us from outside Government.

Oh...BTW...BUY MORE BULLETS. Once the Dems. take over you will not get any

Kevin,

If you read my Discussion Thread post, "Clinton Crime Syndicate and Murder" you will understand both the magnitude of the problem and why neither the DOJ nor the FBI seem interested in investigating Obama, the Clintons, or any other crooked politician.

Fear is a powerful motivator.

Oren

Oren..I understand the truth of all the corruption within our Government. I understand the connections and how all the intertwined evils operate right under the noses of us(The useful idiots). This is all a repeat of other times in history. Most recently is Hitler and how so many were faked out. The common denominator that people loose sight of is the fact that Satan is real, and is the glue within that keeps such huge evil events going undetected. Time and time again it happens. Just Satan`s same old ploy with a different book cover. I admit to you that pointing out the things like the Clinton Crimes is important...BUT...Watching a tree makes one loose sight of the forest. I trust you understand what I mean. I like to use the Bilderberg Group as one of my single angle to our problems...I ask people to pray because the truth is. God is the answer to the problems. But praying is just the initial step. One must actually pray and then become the prayer. A relationship with God is an individual relationship. I ask that everyone shore up their relationships....Thanks for fighting the same fight we all fight...We are brothers in the same quest.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly