We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here is a parody that really possesses a lot of truth, and it seems to out the Progressives in a way that will get many people to respond to that exposure and begin to think for themselves. In my Opinion.

M

What's your take on it?

GEORGE CARLIN EXPLAINS THE PROGRESSIVE/LIBERAL MINDSET IN A HUMOROUS WAY.

Latest information on the e-mails just "Found" by the FBI

This is more FBI BS!   They didn't find them.   They had them all along and damned well knew they had them!   Now, everyone is trying to CYA and get on Barr's good side to save their own skins, just as they were trying to get on Hillary's good side before the 2016 election when they were certain she would be elected.

Oren

It's coming and the corrupt players all know it!   It's just a matter of time!

Oren

More FBI false Reports?

Some easy listening..... for Conservatives that is.IMHO. A Parody

A little bit from both sides of the aisle in this one;

M,

Too many forget that the FBI, DOJ, and the courts are part of the Swamp.   They are bureaucracies populated by bureaucrats.   Somehow, a majority of the populace have magically differentiated them from other bureaucracies, assuming (and we know what they say about "assume") that there are 'good' bureaucracies and 'bad' bureaucracies.   Yeah, right!

Since 9-11 the FBI made a big deal about how there have been no terrorist attacks in America.   Ergo, everything that happens cannot be allowed to be a 'terrorist' attack.   I give you Madolay Bay and other attacks.   Plus, the FBI has to show that it is on top of potential terrorist attacks.   So, they are only too anxious to paint groups on the Right as "terrorists" when they are not, meanwhile, ignoring true domestic terrorist groups like Antifa and such.   

Hopefully, AG Barr will start purging the FBI and DOJ of all of these corrupt bureaucrats and restore public confidence in their impartiality.   We'll see.

Oren

I may be over stating this, but I believe the swamp is going to run dry in the D.O.J section.. Rand Paul will have a lot of work to do reinforcing our 4th A with new legislation. My hope is that the millennials will learn from the mistakes we made that allowed this to happen....We have 5 1/2 more years of Trump. We must ride him hard as we stand strong with him. If we can produce a landslide victory in 2020. That would be a statement. Also taking the popular vote would go a long way in shutting down the resistance movement. 

Kevin,

Trump is, at best, a short term 'solution'.   Look at Reagan.   He made great strides in rolling back the federal behemoth.   BUT, as soon as he left office, the Left resumed its relentless quest for authoritarianism.   This will be Trump's legacy as well.

The Swamp is not running dry!   It is just going underground, waiting for Trump to be out of office.   Then, as stated above, it will resurface and we will be right back where we started.

So, how do we permanently ensconce Trump's accomplishments for the foreseeable future?   What can we do to return the Constitution and America to the Founders' vision?

The answer lies in an Article V Convention of States (COS) to propose amendments designed to armor and reinforce the Original Intent of the Constitution as envisioned by the Founders.   Fourteen States have already passed resolutions in support of a COS.   We need 34 States to convene a COS.   Thereafter, 38 States would need to ratify any amendments proposed by the Convention.

It is imperative that everyone contact their State Legislators and DEMAND they support the COS Movement.   There will be resistance.   We must be relentless!

For over ten years I have been working on a series of proposed amendments that I hope to have introduced into Convention for debate, discussion, and (hopefully) passage in some form or another.   They are the kind of amendments we could reasonably expect out of Convention.   If you and/or others are interested, let me know and I will forward them for your perusal.

Oren

The answer is return to having a better relationship with God...Greed and selfishness are ruling the day much more than they use to. Greed and selfishness are tools of the Devil...And the Devil is very crafty. You may think you have the answer . When all the COS is. Is a good idea for governing .With out God , the cancer of the Devils ways will remain the rule of our society.....But I will join your fight  for article 5 ,because it is a good way for governing.... Draining the swamp will be the agenda during the next few months. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly