We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kevin,

I understand what you say and I agree, BUT . . .

Why can't we BOTH trust in God AND use what the Founders gave us in the Constitution?   If you love the Constitution, do you not love ALL of it?   Or, are there parts you distrust?   If so, how does that make you different from the Democrats who say they love the Constitution, BUT ignore all or part of it when politically convenient?

A COS is, without a doubt, our last, best, long-term, peaceful option.   Yet, too many have fallen for the anti-COS crowd's intentional lies and misinterpretation of what it is, what it would do, and how it would function.

Ergo, I repeat my argument, to wit, that Trump, as good as he is and as hard as he tries, is only, AT BEST, a temporary 'remedy'.   IF (and it's a huge "if") we really want to run corruption out of D.C., we must use the very remedy given to us by the Founders for just, exactly this kind of situation.

Colonel George Mason, in the 1787 Philadelphia Convention, in proposing that a Convention of States be included in Article V, warned vociferously that there would come a day when the federal government itself would be the greatest threat to the Constitution and freedom.

Let's use what the Founders gave us, fully expecting that we WOULD use it.

Oren

MAGA RALLY in Green Bay tonight. Don`t forget the popcorn. 

How did the FBI get so corrupt you might ask....JUST SAY PINKERTON......That was the original  detective agency in the USA..Try and find a time in history when the were not corrupt...….YOU CAN`T....!

Hey, no one should be surprised at the level of corruption in the FBI, DOJ or anywhere in our government for that matter. It is a human trait.

How do you combat it? Follow the example of the US Military. No one stays at a station for more than three years typically. This prevents the formation of cells bent on exploiting the system.

These "public servants" are left in the same department at the same location all their carrier in many cases. They build cells, protect one another, abuse their offices and become more and more self serving with each year they are there.

Show me anyone that is in public service that has been at a post for more than 6 years and I will point to someone that is either corrupt or is a victim of the eternal corruption. Many police departments are rampant with corruption. A Sheriffs Deputy I know left the Sheriffs department after 5 years and the reason he gave was that  the only difference between the most of the Deputies and the crooks was that one group hasn't been caught yet.

Even the rank and file have adopted a brotherhood years ago. And we allowed it... Term limits for politicians will be useful for the elected scumbag  problem. If we can fix the  heads of different departments, it may just help fix the few rank and file bad apples..John first let me say nice to hear from you, and second. Your post is spot on . You see the truth of it. I myself will not argue about who has the best solution . But I say we need to back any play Trump puts forth. If he makes a mistake I trust him to adjust on the fly. We must surround him with Patriots with common sense...No more establishment type. Primary is key. No more Romney`s.

Agreed Kevin,

Trump needs to have his department heads, all of them, shake the branches of their domains so the fermented fruit falls off so the pigs can get to them. Funny how the Liberals in Holly Wood can make a movie perfectly mimicking much of the corruption in government but no one can find any of it?

In my line of work we deal with city and state governmental departments. It is disgusting the inbreeding, infighting and corruption I see. One guy works as a bar tender in a night club and goes to work in the light rail department by day where he sleeps in a wooden crate in the warehouse while getting paid. No one will report him for they are all on the take in some way and if they snitch on him he will in turn snitch on them.

The Solution, replace the upper management and give the new boss six months to clean it up. If he cant do it in six months fire him and bring the next one in. We could run every governmental department in America from city to federal with one-fourth of the employees. Note how technology has replaced millions of jobs except in government?

And yes, no more Bush's. McCains and absolutely no more Romney's! Give me a weathered farmer or rancher from fly over country with cow shit on his boots and hands like sand paper that spent 40 years after dinner sitting at the kitchen table trying to figure out how is was going to make ends meet and keep the ranch that has been in his family for four generations! That, or a rich New York Business man that knows too well just how corrupt the system is.

That is the presidential material we need.

Actually I would recommend not draining the swamp but rather flood the dam swamp and drown them all! DC was built on a swamp after all. Them move the capital out to the in the middle of the desert country as far away from a town as possible. Build the new capital, but no hotels, homes or apartments. Let the bastards ride 50 miles twice a day on a bus or train to get there every day.

John,

Your term limits point is well taken.

For over ten years I have been working on a series of Constitutional Amendments (continually revising and refining them to their current form and format) that I hope to have introduced into Convention in the event we achieve a Convention of States (COS).   One of them deals with term limits.   The others deal with what I perceive to be the major issues facing our Republic; issues such as Original Intent, a balanced budget, a check on the courts, the rights of citizenship, etc.

If you are interested, let me know and I will send them to you.   But, there will never be a COS unless and until We the People demand it and MAKE the State Legislatures vote for it.   Then and only then will it succeed.

Oren

Oren,

I admire the efforts of you and so many others, and I count myself in that group, have since I was 13.

The problem, or should I say one of the main problems is lack of leadership. One of the first things they drill into you in the Marine Corps Basic Training and throughout your time in the Marines is the Leadership traits. Courage, Tact, Responsibility and others,

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/usmc/usmcleadership.pdf

Everyone talks about their rights, no one every mentions their responsibilities. All the politicians, except Trump talk about give aways and pork; none of them talk about our shared responsibilities.

Imagine JFK standing on a platform today and making his Ask not what your country can do for you, speech! If he were in front of Democrats they would drag him off the stage and beat him to death. If in front of republicans they would cheer and then line up for their share of the pork.

Trump's great accomplishments are doomed to fail, as Reagans was destroyed by both Republicans and Democrats. Why, the rot in every single governmental department is so deep now that as soon as Trump leaves office and a Bush, McCain or Obama type ascends to the bone throne they will quickly dismantle all that Trump has done.

Unless, unless all of us under Trumps Leadership can rip it all out by the roots. Near impossible but we have to do all we can.

New Trump site to visit;

For Trump Supporters:   - Social Media for Sane Americans. If you are a Common-Sense Conservative Supporting Our Great President and MAGA, Come Join Us - We the People. Don't Tweet it. Trumpit!

THE WORM IS TURNING....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal