We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Americans MUST watch! The Suppressed History of the United States.

https://youtu.be/5uIN4ZjwBO8

TRUMP SPEAKS TO THE WORLD AT U.N.

America`s Mayor

PRESS CONFERENCE 

.IMPEACHMENT.....What a gift from the Democrats...Trump did nothing wrong. The transcript of the phone call speaks for itself....The Transcript is the TRUTH OF IT. https://www.scribd.com/document/427409665/Ukraine-Call-Transcript#f....  Read for yourself to understand the Truth of it...Know the TRUTH..TEACH THE TRUTH....It is our job to do this. We all need to be teachers of the TRUTH. Never use deceit That is the Democrats way. And that is the Devil`s way. No short cuts...The work of teaching the TRUTH OF IT will be rewarded. God will Bless us if we do it his way. The TRUTHFUL WAY.

The Democrats are definitely setting themselves up for an epic loss next November, their actions are purely spite motivated, the people are finally starting to see their true colors! Even the "Fake Media" has shown they can not be trusted to tell anything but a pack of lies about President Trump at every turn. Time to "Keep On Trumping". 

Breaking the MSM hold on the vast majority of the US and World population is the first task that has to be created and implemented... having only a few Conservative and Right leaning Independent outlets are now not enough to get the Truth Out!!!!  An organized major Truth Blitz needs to take hold NOW.... getting it organized is an issue we must over come.... ALL Ideas are welcome and ALL welcome to get involved.  There are some tools to use, but if nothing is done or action done too slow.... the effect will be moot.  

Amen..

Agree Kevin, yet there is a lot of crap to step over to get our POTUS re-elected. 

It appears that they are still buying Insurance policies from many different providers they have their grubby hands into....

As Rep. Green stated..... We Can't Beat Him At the Ballot Box, So We Have To Get Rid of Him.....yet another has called for Death for Treason..... I hope they then will accept that statement when the verdict comes down on the Radicals......

The most important action that needs to be taken by Conservatives and Independents and others that have seen through the pile of deceit is Busting Through the Propaganda headed by the MSM and ALL Social Media and hit the Print venues as well.... Truth and Facts..... Truth and Facts and video's.... Truth and Facts with Class..... and hit the hypocrisy with all the force one can muster.  I carry a small book of the Constitution , Bill of Rights and the Federalist Papers. I suggest my WTPUSA family do the same.  I have on occasion used it.... it does come in handy  as well as my little Bible.... for after having a discussion with some on the left, I pray that my frustration does not cause me to break a few commandments.....

Face it, as Kevin stated..... we loose November.....and do not gain a major majority in both houses....WE The People ARE DONE.

With what has happened, Pelosi and the others have walked eyes open in to the Buzz Saw President Trump set up for them to walk into. All of the evidence of the "Whistle Blower" was "Second hand" which is inadmissible in any court. It is also found out that the individual was anti-Trump, this means again President Trump has gamed them again. Also remember at the Press Conference the President of Ukraine flat out stated there was no pressure on him. Trump wins again! 

It is very sad for me to say this. But I feel that during the upcoming break from congress . Some right wing nut will kill either a left wing member of congress or a member of the Communist news media. This action will hurt our movement. The frustration of the lying left wing is hard to take. So someone from the fringe will probably give to the frustrations...It is just common sense.

Linsey Graham must go. He will not investigate any one about the Biden / Ukrane  thing. He states Joe is a friend of his. ...I SAY GRAHAM HAS SKELETONS IN HIS CLOSET. He is compromised and I hope Trump`s people can see this. Graham has been kissing Trumps ass, but that is what he does to advance his Political career....He must go. We need to clean our own house.Trey ,,,please run for senate. He needs to be defeated in his next primary....He is an ass kisser politician pretending to be a Patriot.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly