We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now that Impeachment is moving forward. We must now stand tall for our President. It is time to fight the fight. All hands on deck . ...This is where SWAMP CLEANING KICKS INTO OVERDRIVE. All other matters need to take a back seat. Man the phones and stand up for Trump. STAND UP OR LOOSE OUR BEST CHANCE OF CHANGING WASHINGTON. We will not see another leader like Trump if we go silent. Do not let one single GOP congress person vote to move forward with impeachment.. That would only allow them to call it BI-PARTISAN .Take that talking point out of their arsenal.

I have already served notice on certain members of the Republican Party, that if they vote against President Trump, they will find a backlash against them like they have never seen. 

Perfectly Credible Parody

https://youtu.be/81LwDLzBRjw?t=98

12 days of Trump;

That really makes Christmas great again.....A great thing coming out of this President. Is how conservatives are starting to talk truth to power as one united movement. So many of us have found a pathway to all being on the same page.Being united under this leader has so much power to set things constitutionally right...Late night T.V. has had a few moments of correctness. They still have a long road to go....But at least they have showed little signs of turning around.. I have confidence that conservatives will not allow them to hold much power. ..When I stop and allow myself to see the gains we are making. IT IS REWARDING...And that makes this Christmas ,so much more special......MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE......P.S. Thanks Mike for bringing this great video. It truly made the day for me...

Warren's checkered past exposed;

I have been holding back from posting . Letting this Iranian thing find it`s place . I have come to feel good about what will become....Trump will not go into war over it. But you can bet your ars that the evil doer`s as Bush called them, have taken notice that all the game playing is now over....Pure and simple. You kill 1 American. Trump will kill 5 of yours. But not citizens. He will aim at strategic targets....Gee, I wonder what Rocket Boy is thinking. I see how Trump is going about this. I absolutely think he has a well thought out game plan...Now the citizens of Iraq and Iran know we are on their side. They just might have the will to go all out civil war on their evil establishment governments....The next few years will be crazy in the Middle East.....Now that we are energy independent ....Let the European country`s put their shin in with out us. We can sit back and just do targeted  air support....This of course is a theory of mine. But I must say I have a good feel for how Trump thinks.

PS.....PRAY FOR TRUMP....PRAY FOR AMERICA.....PRAY FOR THE WORLD....

They were used to all the butt kissing of Obama and the money he gave to him. Something which most people do not know, the so called "Deal", well part of it was that a certain person was "Hands off". So Obama had launched over 2,500 strikes on empty tents and a couple of Baby Aspirin Factory's. No Democrat demanded to be informed before the strikes were launched.
President Trump comes in, uses great intelligence to take out the bastard and the Democrats go ballistic and demand to know why they were not informed of what was happening. Well there is something called Operational Security, which was kept until the remains could be identified. So in order to insure the target wasn't alerted, the Democrats were not informed, had they been, the target might have gotten away and still breathing today.

nothing but love for POTUS

President Trump has proven himself to be not just a man of words, but swift action too. When the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad was attacked, it didn't take 13 hours to respond like Obama had with Libya, but a mere 13 minutes and troops and helicopters were on the way to take care of business. This is what separates a man from a butt sucker, decisive action because of a single call for help.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly