We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trumps Rally in NC tonight at 7 will be very interesting. With the POTUS giving his statements today, will give Trump new ammo. Poor Obama is not use to having someone like Trump tearing him up. It will not be long before Obama Tries to unleash his groupie`s on him.I wonder how many protesters will show.

M,

We have some 150 days till Nov 2. I assert that getting into a urinary contest w/the Left is a Fool's Errand, at this time.

In my judgement, Trump would be far wiser to totally ignore them and go directly to the people with hard and unequivocal messages resonating in clarity and wisdom. Leave the sanctimonious bullshit to Fatso the Harridan, who's an expert.

Of course, this will infuriate the likes of Romney and Ryan. So what! Any support from feckless schmucks like these is less than useless, if not a negative.

From day one, Trump's appeal has always been to people rather than party; so stay focused.

Throughout history events have always overtaken personalities. Consider.

In 1914, Gavrillo Princip, a radicalized Serb, murdered the Heir to the Hapsburg Monarchy; an event the greatest personalities of Europe were unable to contain. The outcome was catastrophic and still reverberates to this day.

Orlando was an event but is it an omen?

The Romans understood that the audacious must take charge of events not of their making and seize the moment!

Thomas,

Faith and Begorra, I agree with you lad. I think Trump Would be wise to do just that. Maybe we could engage the left at every turn in Trump's stead between now and the election.

Whether you are for him or not, this is a fabulous ad!!!

Till now Trump hasn't really spent any money on ads - he's promoted himself and

message for free at the expense of those who do NOT want him elected - THE MEDIA.

BUT when he creates an ad ..WOW! It really Pegs Obama and Obama's Agenda against America!

LOVE HIM, DOUBT HIM or HATE HIM - He is indeed shaking it up to the very core

of our political system - 

Here is a rousing military medley that tells it how it is Obama is suitably recognized.

It's a 2 minute video, watch:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Nh8kaXXv35c?rel=0

M who will see the video? just because it is on facebook doesn't mean anyone of importance will view it. TVC tell me how Trump gets out his message,. the media controls what goes out and 70% of voters pay no attention to what is produced by the media.

As Obama proved in 2010 and again in 2012, the internet and social media are more responsible to forming the opinions of the public under 60 years of age than any other combination of traditional information outlets.

M the social media only applies to those who wish to partake in that discussion. Romney, Gingrich, and even Trump, just to name a few, can only attract a certain type of viewer. Individuals like Obama or Oprah are a rare breed. They have the level of interest to attract 10's of million of social media participants. Republicans don't have anyone in that same legue.

Jack,

Have you even been on Twitter, Facebook, Snap Chat, or any of the many others? Rather than trying to list the multitude of them, here's a link to look up most of them; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_social_networking_websites . Try going on Twitter and look at all the different comments and cliques that go there regularly to vent and voice their opinions. The younger crowd almost exclusively gets their information from Social Sites now days.

M I never said the younger generation isn't the primary user of social media, but the younger generation doesn't vote in large numbers. Although they generally support the liberal viewpoint, there is little the republicans can offer that would attract them over to our side. Republicans are not viewed by the younger generation as trustworthy or inspirational.

Jack,

For my purposes here I consider people 55 and younger the younger generation besides Facebook has over a BILLION members and the lesser ones have Millions to tens of millions of members.

that is correct M facebook has many members most outside the US. The number of total people that interact with facebook and other social media is significant at any age description you wish to select, but with respect to political discussion the number are quite smaller.

Trump accuses DNC of 'hacking' its own oppo research on him

“We believe it was the DNC that did the ‘hacking’ as a way to distract from the many issues facing their deeply flawed candidate and failed party leader,” Trump said in a statement released Wednesday. “Too bad the DNC doesn’t hack Crooked Hillary’s, 33,000 missing emails.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-opposition-22439...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect