We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

neither Charles, no one can be wrong, it is all just our opinions.

that is true Kevin, I don't buy into any conspiracy theories. I can't explain what the NWO really is nor has anyone done so to my satisfaction. 

That is ok Jack. Some people just can not get it.. Some things have just to many layers to them for many  people.Not everyone can get their minds wrapped around things  that are as complex as this issue.. But it is frustrating to those who do get it, and constantly get question by those who need their black and white world to fit in a neat little box. Maybe if you would just put effort in to learning some of what we say. Rather than doubting everything we say.

Jack maybe you would like this video to see how you feel about it... ....I guarantee this will screw your mind up

“Donald Trump’s going to win because in the end, the country’s not going to reward big banks and big unions and big bureaucracies and big donors and big corruption by voting for a big liar,”  Newt Gingrich

that is possible M but I still remain hopeful that will not happen. Every measurement I can use still indicates Hillary will cruse to victory. Not something to be proud of but at least I will know we will have the chance to recover. I would rather hear the doctor say there is good chance for your recovery rather than we will keep you comfortable for what time you have left.   

The second applies more to Hillary than to Trump. Do you seriously want to allow her authority over the US and Nuclear capability? Consider her War Hawk Record in Libya, Syria, Iraq, See what the Daily Beast says about her; http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/14/face-it-a-vote-for... 

I like this quote too; 

For one moment consider this with me, not as a Democrat or Republican, just honest people, honest and sincere human beings.

If you prefer to hear the truth, he is your candidate. If you prefer to be lied to, Hillary is your candidate. It is that simple of a choice, and we must make our choice. If your choice is you would rather be lied to, and you have children, sit them down and explain to them why you prefer to be lied to. If you go to church, stand up and explain to your fellow worshipers and your Almighty, why you prefer to be lied to.......John Porter

More interesting reading matter; http://www.ontheissues.org/2016/Hillary_Clinton_War_+_Peace.htm  some supports your position most supports mine.

if you run for political office you must stretch the truth otherwise you are wasting your time to run for office. If you have have held high level political office it is imperative you skirt the issues. I can say with with confidence why I choose one story teller over the other including my grandchildren and my temple members.

Jack,

Granted there is always some twisting and spin, but not to the extent that Hillary takes it, that's majority of being a compulsive Liar rather than a political spin dog.

again you are probably more right then wrong M on that matter but as I told you my decision on who should be commander in chief falls to a totally different standard then yours.  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly