We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Make no mistake about it, but every head of just about every mainstream media organization has it in for Donald Trump. Oh, I am not talking about the president of the company of the CEO or anything like that. I am talking about the person that OWNS it. The one that if they wanted to could shut the channel down with quite literally one flick of the wrist and not have to worry about the financial cost…Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch was a supporter of Sen. Marco Rubio for president. Rubio and Donald Trump didn’t see eye-to-eye, so naturally Murdoch and Trump didn’t agree, either. So, it’s looking like Murdoch had his anchors go after Trump harder than the other candidates. That worked wonders, huh?
http://trumpinsurrection.com/archives/4116

Charles ...Do you remember when Trump went to Scotland for the opening of the Golf Course his son fixed up...While he was over there , him and Murdoch had a private lunch. Just the 2 of them. At that point Fox seemed to get more behind Trump. Now I do not know what was said. But I do know that Murdoch has had representation at bilderberg meetings. I think Murdoch has had a fallen out with the globalist efforts of the Bilderberg group. That is just a gut feeling. It is also wishful thinking also...But I do have my eye on that relationship between Trump and Mr. Murdoch...Lets remember that many people who believe in a Global way, does not mean they are bad. Many have sincere beliefs that they can make  positive things happen.. It is the inner most circle of the group that use other people like the face book owner. Zuckenberg means well. But he needs to have a come to Jesus meeting. ..The inner circl of Bilderberg are in bed with Satan.We can not throw all Bilderbergers in the same basket. Trump is a guy that is so full of himself it scares people that he would screw things up...His talent of winning is needed to get things right. I truly feel that God is playing him. I think he is going through a come to Jesus moment as we go. I pray he keeps his heart open to allowing it to come forth. That is where Huckabee and Carson play a big roll. Trump needs to understand that he is winning because it is Gods choice. He will need to give the Glory to God. And understand what that is about. The more his relationship with the lord grows the more we will wrestle our country back from the grips of Satan....This of course is my opinion. ..So Jack please do not beat me up on this.

Kevin you are safe with me in expressing your opinion especially when it comes to your spiritual beliefs. There is no other view when it comes to religious beliefs with respect to right or wrong. Feel safe with me speaking all you wish about your religious beliefs, it has nothing to do with the outcome of this election.

Trump has said , when he is elected , he would do away with the Johnson amendment that took power away from the Churches. The mrdia having so much total control of the political narrative is taking the government away from the people. The Churches are the most important part of our Country. The Churches are the reason why we were the best country ever.. It is very scary Charles that with the flick of a wrist ,one person could change the outcome....Trump believes we need to empower the Churches to correct the past decades of our constitutional decay

I don't think it would be helpful to have churches remain politically active and still be tax free enterprise. Seems to be a conflict with the constitution.

Jack,

I don't see why. It worked great for the first 187 years and only looks bad because the progressives say it looks bad and ignore the will of the people to return it to what it was before they changed it to suit their agenda of misdirection propaganda.Churches were traditionally politically active and probably were the main impetus for the American Revolution and the beliefs behind the Declaration of independence and Constitutional protections of our God Given Rights.

http://www.blackrobereg.org/history.html.....Here you go Jack. P.S. I am a member of  BRR. If you want to say that churches had nothing to do with the founding of our country . Let me just say..YOU WANT NO PART OF THAT ARGUMENT WITH ME. You will suffer a huge embarrassment. Churches and the preachers were the single most influential part of the American Experiment.

Kevin, fighting for America and endorsing a political person is not the same. Yes churches played a key role in the American revolution but that still does not change the legal concept of of tax exemption and political participation. The law clearly defines what that separation must be. If you differ from the view of that law work to have the law amended. As for being a member of the BRR congratulations. I am not afraid of embarrassment. There are only two ways I am embarrassed, my laziness or my actions or words that would cause harm to another life. I am not afraid to learn from someone or am I afraid to be wrong. So move forward and educate me without concern. 

Jack,

What law are you speaking of?

This was a response to Kevin's comment

Sorry Jack, I goofed in my response there. Didn't realize it was response to kevin.

It worked fine for 187 years, who determines that it worked fine? It is a law that was passed by congress and according to our constitution they are the only body that can pass laws. Therefore it is constitutional and if you don't adhere to the law you are not abiding by the constitution. If you don't think the law is good or required, change the law. I happen to think you can't be a tax exempt institution and a political endorser at the same time. It is a conflict of interest.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly