We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The administration and our intelgence agencies all know this is happening, both republican and democratic administrations. All  their efforts are funneled through Iran who than provide the resources directly to the terrorist groups. Since I am not privy to top security information, it would make it very difficult for me to prove this point, but if you use a little bit of common sense you can derive at the same conclusion as I have. Can you explain why countries with excessive military power would not just destroy any uprising of terrorist groups that threatened their existence. Do you not believe for a moment that Germany or France or Britain could not defeat an enemy like ISIS. Do you not believe for a second if Korea wanted to invade South Korea and take over the entire peninsula, you are kidding yourself. Also, if Iran wanted Israel wiped off the face of the earth, what stopping them?   

The control of this region of the world has been in the hands of Russia and China for nearly three decades now. The people in power positions know this. It is the sole reason the Korean war ended. People like Donald Trump think he is more powerful and smarter than the Russian and Chinese leadership combined. 

These are the scumbags you side with Jack Ludwig. You are a disgusting supporter of thugs like this....

these are your typical tugs Kevin, they are not supporters of anyone they are typical tugs. I have dealt with these thugs all my life ever since I was eight years old trying to go to Hebrew school or my music lessons, I would have to survive attacks like this every day back in the 50's.

The MSM is avoiding from reporting on this. But it will come out and destroy the Clinton`s...This is disgusting truth of the Clinton`s. And people like Jack Ludwig are disgustingly trying to put their politics over this criminal issue. It is part of the evil in our world. .But when we see the evil it must be crushed. So Jack you can try and defend this all you want. That will only point out how disgusting you are...As long as you stick around this site full of good Patriots. I will point out just how evil your agenda is.

Kevin the Clinton foundation has been in existence for nearly 20 years with numerous claims of corruptions including this one on Hatai. Now I might remind you that not one claim has ever been proven to be true. I am not a defender of the Clintons but I am also not a defender of conspiracy theories. You are not going to get me to play in these silly games. When you or others have evidence, take that evidence to a court and file formal charges against the Clintons. You need to get your information from legitimate news sources and not these wackos.

Legitimate news ...You are really showing how disgusting you are. To now stick up for MSM. is surely showing how disgusting you are. 

You must mean the Clinton Broadcasting System News.CBS... See here how legitimate they are..

you make my point Kevin, this is a bias report by your news source, it is not a cbs report. Second thing you should know is democrats don't attend rallies they vote. Also this news outlet is giving a diagnosis of Hillary's so called Parkinson disease without even a single medical examine. This is the kind of stuff you believe, no facts just garbage. 

no Kevin I am not sticking up for the MSM but at least if you use some reasonable logic you can select out the bias in the MSM news report and get some worthwhile information. With the sources you use I would not trust a single word to be true.

So then, tell me Jack. What legitimate news source do you use to get your pathetic information. Jack it is plan to see that you just pull facts and figures out of your pathetic ass. . Cantankerous is a good handle for you.

every legitimate news source available even with their built in bias, the news they report will have legitimate news that can easily be checked and then you remove any bias reporting and left out information to complete the context of the story. If you listen to your sources you are getting nothing but bs and the same type of sources are reporting the same bs so there is no checks and balance. I can go to the three main tv news outlets and get pieced together information and then also go to three or four main print media and add additional checks and balances. Selecting out all the bias at each outlet and piecing them all together will give you a pretty accurate overview of the issue. Takes some time but you only chace stories that have real meaning 80% of the news reported today has very little significance to our daily lives. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly