We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Crooked politicians must be held accountable for the crimes they have done. Trump is the only one who will do it. To elect a POTUS who will not prioritize fixing our criminal political system will not be good enough for me.We will not get another one like Trump ,who will bitch slap the evil out of Washington politics..No one can deny that Trump is crazy enough to do it. But he needs us to want it fixed. He can not stand alone..This is that time in history. The time that many have hoped. Turn your back on this opportunity,and we are done. THAT IS THE TRUTH OF IT.

Views: 12414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

M the warrant was given....as I said we seem to jump to conclusions before we know all the facts. Lynch has a right to see all information gathered by the FBI on Clinton...she is running for president of the US and we are in the middle of the election...it is unlawful for any federal department to do anything that might influence the outcome of a federal election. Comey has already broken the law we don't need to further damage the credibility of this election.

The FBI has now moved Hillarygate to a whole new level. This is no longer just an investigation. A Federal Judge has issued a warrant to the FBI because he has seen evidence of probable cause. This judge can even present evidence to his grand jury. Understand? There is evidence that a crime has been committed. What crimes and by whom, we shall soon find out.

Thanks Hank I know you know what the real score is. I have already scheduled a party for Tuesday evening..My house is going to be full of Patriots. Nothing like sharing a victory with friends. I have had trouble getting on this site. And also colonel Reilly`s site. I have Comcast.

I have said it many times over the last few months. So let me say it again...TRUMP WILL WIN IN A LAND SLIDE.

unless something drastic happens, Hillary will have 270 electoral college votes locked up by Friday. I don't think you will see a landside by anyone this election cycle. We will have the whole weekend for the country to accept that Hillary won the election before tuesday even rolls around.

I am not sure about this, either it is an admission the election is heavily rigged or someone is off the meds...

Could be both I guess.

not a difficult thing to follow Rhodes, she is at 263 locked and she will turn another state to locked before friday given her 270. no fix...the election will be held on tuesday and the votes will be counted and expect to see the election called by 10pm eastern time. By the way my meds are fine.

Err yeah let's just ignore the plot holes in that movie you got running in your head.

Put it this way she may take it indeed, at least in all obvious appearances, but it's your Friday comment that sounded the alarm bells.

Given the events of this week whomever runs this show should be very careful, volatility is by nature unpredictable. God only knows what will hit next week, so I am keeping myself far from all predictions for the sake of my own credibility.

We can all recognize a guy rolling the dice.

well I am just looking at the landscape...she has secured 11 more electoral votes from last week which would include the recent release of the FBI announcement....so it indicates that as we get closer to the election and more early votes are cast she begins to lock up those tossup  states where she was leading by 5 points or more....but as you say anything can happen between now and friday...but I will still put my money on she wraps up 270 by friday.

You just keep listening to the lying establishment polls Jack.

Who you voting for Rhodes..I am hoping Trump.

What? Miss a chance for one of the final FUs to the powers and the RNC?

Lost cause or no it is the thing to do.

Trump BFYTW 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect