We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Views: 1970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Besides that. If we tried the courts in 1776 we would be all saying long live the queen. ..I do not care if you do not like what Ammon Bundy and his guys are accomplishing. We will see how this goes and all learn something.

And to top that ,it is the Federal Government that is breaking Constitutional Law.

then the courts are the remedy for that.

Prior to 1776, we were not a country free from the Queens rule. We didn't have a constitution or a set of laws to follow. We fought the war to gain that right. Now are you suggesting we go to war with ourselves and overthrow the government by force? We made that very bad decision once before called the civil war when millions lost their lives for no purpose.

There are groups working on bringing this to attention and some of the states are now getting involved. 0They are losing revenues because the Government has - in some cases - 50% land ownership. And they do not pay taxes.  Since this is a decades old issue, wonder if it will ever be fixed. No where have I read in the Constitution that the government should own that much property - or land. I understand for military, federal offices, and such like that, but half of a state?  Doesn't make sense.  

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/bureau-of-land-management-burns-r...

BLM burns land unsupervised: Burn ranchers home and cattle alive
Next: Standoff: FBI sets up at private airport in Burns, Oregon
January 6, 2016 6:35 AM MST

The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) is showing they have no rules to follow and no regard for either animal or human life, in the video the BLM is burning the land around Prince Glenn, Oregon, and telling ranchers and farmers to stand down and if they attempt to stop the fire they will be arrested.
Meanwhile in the video, Oregon land owners, neighbors and citizens try to scramble to save their belongings and the life of their cattle. Folks can see these cows burned alive while the BLM federal workers start more fires in the background, including one while the film is rolling. Clearly, the BLM is not putting out the fire they are starting them and you can see the government worker suited up. This unsupervised incident charred a ranchers home and burnt his cattle alive in their corral, not to mention the danger to the land owners themselves. Another rancher lost 11 cattle trapped in their corrals during the night.
BLM burns land and cattle. (Fire starts at 3:20) The video was taken in July and on on Jan. 4, Oregon citizens began protesting by occupying the Mulheur National Wildlife Refuge to have their voices heard by the people and others in the government. They are receiving support of many in the nation.
These residents are terrorized by U.S. government officials and threatened if they try to stop the fires. Clearly, their is corruption and the Feds are taking an "in your face" approach daring folks to do anything to stop them. This is one of the reasons the citizens and neighbors of the Hammond's marched to the Malheur County court house in Burns, Oregon, about 280 miles from Portland, to protest against the government corruption and destruction of life and property the people and their livestock are suffering in the area.
In July just days after the Hammond family were re-sentenced for arson the government starts burning the land. The Hammond fire was a regular backfire that got out of control and the BLM charged them as "Arsonal Terrorists" because it spread onto BLM lands. The government wants the Hammond properties and will do anything to get it.
The twist is the BLM starts burning the same lands unsupervised days later in July without fire safety procedures to protect the life and property of residents. This is right after the Hammond's were re-sentenced and the film is video proof of what the BLM government officials are doing. The other residents voices are going unheard as well and the stand off has occurred as a last ditch effort to get the local community members and the nation to believe what they are saying is happening to their home and property.
While these citizens are labeled militia and patriots and painted in a bad light across the world, many opinions on what is really happening has arisen. The video, however, doesn't lie. These are not crazed, mad men who are talking on the video they are every day citizens wanting the madness of our government to stop.
How can citizens prepare against corruption within the government?
•   Write politicians to let them know what is going on and that you will not support their campaign if they do not stand for the citizens.

Through the Pete Santilli Live stream there are reports of BLM whistle blowers coming forward with stories of unjust doings by the BLM. At this point  it is hear say because of protecting the Whistle Blowers it is not coming into full light yet. So i will only say that as much as I am happy to hear this . I am also cautious of a possible false flag. If anyone hears any thing please bring it hear and I will take it to research it up against what I know...Personally I think there are a lot of small town politicians in the county, scurrying to cover their tracks. The Bundys are shinning the light and the Rats are scooting....I think we will see some heads roll. Lets pay attention to see how MSM covers this. My guess is that the story will get dropped off the MSM news cycle`s quicker than greased lightning.

We have lost our Constitution in a slow cancerous way. Social engineering has eaten away little by little. We have just allowed these things to happen because it was for the good of every one. I equate it to death by a thousand paper cuts. One little cut you do not even bother with a band aid. After a while they start to work and erode at your health. The cuts keep coming and you still just shrug it off. As they start to weaken you you begin to see that it is a more serious problem then you ever thought, but you do not know how to stop it from happening because the one you have hired to guard your constitutions (took an oath to do it ) have actually change it because they know best how to run things for you. Career politicians have learned to adopt to this procedure because that is the way it is done, It is a made circle of constitutional death...REVOLUTION is the only way to do it. Not with violence at all. A Revolution that does need the 2nd Amendment though to work. This is how God gave the founding fathers the vision when the prayed over the writing of our bill of rights...This now brings my thoughts to those true Patriots out in Burns Oregon. This is not there first Rodeo, I can see it has been well thought out . The Politicians are starting to do some whistle blowing to protect their asses. The corruption is being exposed. This event will be a Constitutional win for We The People...The BLM needs to stop this because this movement is going to grow. Burns is just one of the little paper cuts. It will get healed and then on to the next paper cut. For know the Blm will get the brunt of the attacks from this grass roots Revolution because they are easy targets. I will use a Trump speech here and say ...WE WILL WIN SO MUCH YOU MIGHT GET SICK OF WINNING....You all know I support these men and I will keep helping with my keyboard as much as I can. You guys can worry about electing the right one. The election is just theater to me now. ...If you do not have constitutional health, It will not matter much who is POTUS. I hope your Patriotic blood starts to flow. Any one who speaks against this Revolution on the internet will be held to your words. So make sure you think well before beating your chest in some heroic gesture...Being A Patriot is a way of life .not some fashion of the week thing like Politicians like to use it to advance their careers....Do not listen to any MSM government news source.

Uranium on the BLM controlled lands in Oregon... LOL..The plot thickens. I wonder how the greedy rulers planned to get their grubs on it..........http://www.blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php

Same way they did everywhere else, scare the sheep starve the wolves.

Who ever gets the mining contracts will have blood on their hands IMO..One thing you can count on when tracking Tyranny..There is always a motive to what they do. And it is most likely Criminal..........http://farmwars.info/?p=14391

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly