We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Views: 1970

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jack if you do not like whats going on then fine If you like whats going on fine. I do not care, I am just bringing the truth of the situation to this thread so everyone can follow and make up their own mind as to how you perceive what is happening.I bring audio of the people involved so you can hear them say things. I am not going to argue or try to sway your opinion. You have the right to make up your mind. I only want to bring the truth of it to light. The MSM will create a whole different message. They will spin it to fit their agenda that they want to push.Many people like pete santilli get it, and understand the evils of our government and the MSM.There are still too many like yourself that do not get it.I am not going to force anything down your throat with lie`s and spins of the story It will be better if you figure it out yourself.Once you figure it out then you will be the know it all that you wish to be. I will bring nothing but the truth with no spin.That I give you my word.

I wonder if this re-sentencing could be moved to be double jeopardy?   Judge didn't give the right sentence the first time, so now it's done again?  Somewhere must be a very good legal scholar of lawyer on the side of these men.

Rhodes, courts are the means to air disputes, are you saying we shouldn't have courts make decisions or just the ones that rule as you believe? I am not being argumentative I am only responding to the comments and reasoning posted.

Indeed they well should be in any lawful civilized culture, that is the ideal we all strive to see a reality.

This is not our current condition in any way shape or fashion.

They ceased being a place where justice was honorably served and subject to the law of the land when political agendas were made paramount sometime during my childhood that I remember well, violating the clear law and intent of the founding document that created those courts and the source of their legitimacy to serve an agenda and thus ending any claim to be so.

How many times must the highest courts in the land burn us before we begin to recognize them for what they truly have become, toadies of the state?

This realization does not bring happiness I assure you but it does allow truth.

Here is the conversation between the Sheriff and Ammon Bundy......

Wish I could get the sounds for these links. I can on others but not for any of these. Don't understand. Oh well.

Go to u tube...And go to pete santilli at talknetwork.com

These are live streams.

I have never used Utube,. So will wait to read about the info tomorrow on some of the articles coming up.

3 percenters (an Oathkeepers group ) from Idaho rolled up on FBI to go face to face too talk about the situation. No politicians involved. Just good Patriots from both sides of the argument. This is how We The People act without the government involved. YOU MUST CHECK IT OUT.

Kevin, I am not happy what is going on either, but in a civilized society, we follow the laws of the land. Sometimes it seems the world is against us but that doesn't change the fact that we must continue to follow the law. There are procedures we use to correct laws that we feel are not just, but we live in a democracy so it is those that vote that get to make the final call. I am not questioning your sincerity on the matter or anyone else, my only point is this argument starts with the basic facts, who currently legally owns the land in question and is it right for a citizen to use force if the law is not in his favor? Now you can take the position that the federal government had no right to the land, but that needs to be settled in a court of law. As the law is written today the federal government has the management of the land. Let's start with the argument of that fact before we travel down this road.

You start with the argument with out me. I do not want to argue.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly