We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Views: 737

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Trump groped me right now I would still vote for him over the Godless union-mafia candidate.
If I had to listen to Hillary Clinton’s voice for more than a minute I would go nuts. Fingernails on a chalkboard are soothing compared to her voice. Tony Robins with laryngitis sounds better.

everyone should begin to get prepared to listen to Hillary's voice for the next four years. All of you should have thought of this possibility when Trump announced he was running for president. That was the time to nip the problem before it ever got started. Whining now is not going to change reality. Begin your planning for after November 8th.

No matter which one wins, America loses. But Trump is still a better choice. So pray, hope, stand up and go forth.  It may already be too late. Seems we are heading for WWIII.  Or UN takeover in America. 

remember this Virginia...a president should never control the future of the country....only the people have that power....if the people expect the president to lead the country to safety and prosperity...than they have relinquished their power to a single individual....and yes one person could cause the complete collapse of America. Trump is the only one that has demonstrated he is capable and willing to do so.

Wrong - seems that Obama threatened to change America. Do you notice - it's changed - for the worse.

As for Hillary, she doesn't care at all for America or the people. So vote Trump.

I admit it hasn't been peachy with Obama at the top....but we are still here and able to fight. You won't be able to say that if Trump becomes president. Should Hillary win the election, and it appears right now she has it wrapped up, it will be another 4 years like the past, but we will still be here at the end and still able to fight. Choose your outcomes!

""You won't be able to say that if Trump becomes president."" This is just plain explainably dead wrong.

Donald Trump ""very clearly values an individuals constitutionally guaranteed liberty and God given freedoms"" over anything that the Progressive-Marxist usurper Hillary will conspire to unconstitutionally restrict.

Hillary's tremendous threat to constitutionally guaranteed liberty through Leftist Progressive activist Justices and Judges and her multi-faceted threats to our constitutionally guided use and application of our laws is paramount to a dictatorial coup.

There is no comparison between the two of them regarding their position on the limits placed on our government by the Constitution and the Bill of rights.

Hillary is a contemporary far far left-wing Marxist.

""Should Hillary win the election,""

Then you, Jack, would not be able to recognize the crime ridden, Syrian terrorist infested, banana Republic criminal enterprise that Hillary WILL leave in her wake.

And you voting for her, Jack, means that you are her direct enabler Jack.

You can try to shun that responsibility, but it will be a stain on you that you will never be able to remove.

You will be personally responsible for you actions. That stink will not wash off.

Instead, Jack, please choose country and patriotism over "party" when the party is horribly corrupt. Thoughtless loyalty to a party of ""absolutely proven"" American-hating, constitution usurping thugs and career criminals serves no purpose or good for future generations that will serve as serfs under laws that are issued by usurping Leftists instead of constitutionally guided Justices..

I ask that you please join us and do the right thing. Support patriots, support our Police and our Military and REJECT crooked Hillary..

Don't choose that soulless lying criminal Hillary that called the Mother's and wives of the slain Benghazi hero's, LIARS. Please don't place that kind of stink on yourself Jack.

As a former staunch Ted Cruz supporter, I have now chosen to do "the right thing". And for all of the right reasons.

Reasons that reflect truthfully on what is best for our constitution based Republic and for our future generations liberty.

I choose DONALD TRUMP over the Progressive Marxist murderer criminal Hillary Clinton.

“Silence in the face of tyranny, is your consent to that tyranny”

Silence, I have carefully reviewed my options for president this election cycle and although I don't like the options there is no way I could consciously vote for Trump and think I am putting the country first with that vote. To the contrary that would be a vote that has the strong possibility of ending America as we know it today. Yes a Hillary term will not be wonderful it will be more of the same we have with the Obama administration, but we will still be here none the same. I firmly believe that would not be true if Trump were to win in November. You do not recognize how dangerous of times we live in today and the advantages the two other powers have over us. You cannot erase that advantage and these stakes are for real. I have been warning everyone on this forum and other conservative outlets that this is the box we have put ourselves into by not paying attention to the important things in politics. There should have been no reason to have to consider a Trump or Cruz as our nominee. Neither has a clue how to govern and they certainly don't have the skill set for this technologically advanced times. We had a candidate that has those skills and could have easily beaten Hillary in the general election. But we choose to throw that opportunity away. No I will not be concerned about supporting Hillary because I know it is the only sane thing I can do. Fortunately she will not need my support this election because Trump has no possibility of winning. I am sorry to say this stupid move to nominate Trump will also cost us the senate and greatly reduce the power of the republican house.  I have voted in presidential elections since 1964 and I have never voted for a democrat but this is the worst selection of candidates I have ever seen. I am amazed the republican party nominated a person like Trump. When he first announced he was running you could not find a reputable organization who would suggest he had any possibility of getting the nomination. But we proved them wrong and now we must live with the consequences.      

I can only restate the boldly obvious:

Hillary's tremendous threat to constitutionally guaranteed liberty through Leftist Progressive activist Justices and Judges and her multi-faceted threats to our constitutionally guided use and application of our laws is paramount to a dictatorial coup.

There is no comparison between the two of them regarding their position on the critical limits placed on our government by the Constitution and the Bill of rights.

Hillary is a contemporary far far left-wing Marxist.

I have chosen to do "the right thing" for all of the right reasons.

Reasons that reflect truthfully on what is certainly the best of the two choices for our constitution based Republic and for our children and for our future generations individual liberty.

I choose DONALD TRUMP over the Progressive Marxist murderer criminal Hillary Clinton.

And you should consider doing the same for the same or similar logical and factual reasons. Look at the reasoning. It is valid.

“Silence in the face of tyranny, is your consent to that tyranny”

Hey Jack,

You keep saying if Trump wins America could be destroyed by China and Russia right?

How about this little gem from Putin, 

Image for the news result
That kinda makes your argument a moot point don't you think?

Russia does not decide when they go to war with America...China controls that decision. War against America is a formal pact between China, Russia, N. Korea and Iran and China has the lead vote. 

Anyone that is a Donald Trump Supporter can friend me. 

Even if Donald Trump loses to Billary, Donald Trump will still be our voice in politics as the United States slides into democrat communism and the country is overrun by crime.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly