We The People USA

Citizens Dedicated To Preserving Our Constitutional Republic

Donald J Trump for President, the year is 2016, and I was personally not going to bring TTTG Networking into this political game on for this election. Things happened and things were seen, time to show  Americans what we found.
TTTG Networking, Endorsement of Donald J Trump for President- 2016 Elections.

Donald J Trump for President by TTTG Networking- C.C. 2.0 Cinema :)

Published on Mar 13, 2016 by Henry Massingale

Donald J Trump for President-YouTube by TTTG Networking- C.C. 2.0 Cinema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDA3np-lRxk

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IIIIIIIIII LIKE IT

Cruz and Kasich are reaching out to delegates in the hopes of undermining one of the billionaire’s big early victories.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/south-carolina-delegates-conv...
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

I was email this funny pic :)

Remember when!
U.S. RAISES TARIFF FOR MOTORCYCLES
WASHINGTON, April 1— In an unusually strong protectionist action, President Reagan today ordered a tenfold increase in tariffs for imported heavyweight motorycles.

The impact of Mr. Reagan's action, which followed the unanimous recommendation of his trade advisers, is effectively limited to Japanese manufacturers, which dominate every sector of the American motorycycle market.

The action was exceptional for protecting a single American company, the Harley-Davidson Motor Company of Milwaukee, the sole surviving American maker of motorcycles.

The only comparable trade action by this Administration, the President's decision last May to impose quotas on sugar imports for the first time since 1974, was aimed at an entire industry.

''We're delighted,'' said Vaughn L. Beals, Harley-Davidson's chairman. ''It will give us time that we might otherwise not have had to make manufacturing improvements and bring out new products.''
http://www.nytimes.com/1983/04/02/business/us-raises-tariff-for-mot...

On campuses across the country, students are standing up for Donald Trump
Hunkered behind a MacBook decorated with stickers that read "This laptop was brought to you by capitalism" and "TRUMP 2016," Jake Lopez bounces T-shirt slogans off his friend Ian McIlvoy.

"Trumplicans," he says, nodding with satisfaction. "I think it'll take off."

Lopez is the California director of Students for Trump. Working from his dorm at Westmont College, he helps marshal the thousands of students who are pounding out phone calls, taping up fliers and blanketing Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat in an effort to persuade their peers that Donald Trump is the man.
http://www.latimes.com/local/california/la-me-trump-college-student...

Hey, Kev, any chance you saw this happen?

This Conservative Will Support Trump as the Nominee

04/03/2016 Source: AAN by: AAN Staff

It appears one of the former candidates for president who signed the pledge to support the nominee is taking it seriously. Kentucky Senator Rand Paul:

Sen. Rand Paul on Friday said he would support Donald Trump if he becomes the Republican presidential nominee, but he's not going to endorse any of the three remaining candidates in the race while the primary season is still going on.

"I think we never get the candidate we exactly want, unless you're the candidate," the Kentucky Republican told The Cincinnati Enquirer on Friday during a press conference held during a visit back home. 
Trump and rivals Ted Cruz and John Kasich have backed out of earlier pledges to support the eventual GOP presidential nominee, but Paul, who ended his own campaign for the White House in early February, said Friday any Republican will be a better choice than Hillary Clinton. 

"Think about it from this perspective," Paul said. "I'm from Kentucky, and Hillary Clinton recently said she would put coal miners out of business, and she would put coal companies out of business."

Paul echoes the concern of many Americans here. Trump might not be the ideal candidate for many Americans, but neither is Hillary Clinton. Those outside of Washington whose lives will be materially altered by a liberal economic agenda don't have the luxury of being petty. 

- See more at: http://americanactionnews.com/articles/this-conservative-will-suppo...

Virginia, I have prayed for Trump to pick Rand as a running mate. They did have a brush up, but I feel they are kind of similar in thinking. I think it would be a winning combo myself...PS. Thanks for bringing this article.

Smiley

It looks like some across the pond like Trump...

Trump will play hard ball while others will just play with theirs!
Politics
Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall
Donald Trump says he will force Mexico to pay for a border wall as president by threatening to cut off the flow of billions of dollars in payments that immigrants send home to the country, an idea that could decimate the Mexican economy and set up an unprecedented showdown between the United States and a key diplomatic ally
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-would-seek-to-block-m...

he could also let the boarder patrol do their jobs!

Dang it - they just stated Cruz won, but you know? It's only 23% of the vote. Jerks.  Cruz has more votes than Trump and Kasich together. That's a shame. 

However, Sanders is ahead of Hillary - same 23% in.  That vote is much closer.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Online Magazines

Accuracy In Media
American Spectator
American Thinker
American Conservative
Amer Conservative Daily
The American Prospect
Atlanta Const Journal
The Atlantic Monthly